• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the fact that a bloody hand ejaculating its nerves while facing a lunatic is currently the most interesting thing in that series speaks levels

that and its pro tag is the most hated person in the series who went through a ton of new transformations and looks while only spamming the same move over and over again

phaze

Tokyo Ghoul :re 43

What the fuck at Eto's kagune.
Are those mouths ? And they are speaking
? Nightmare fuel. And she's so deliciously cray cray to top it all.

lol at ghouls running away from Sasaki because of his mask. He should show it off to Hirako&others he fought with it on.

The increasing frequency of Amon appearances and mentions makes me think he might get a full blown debut still in this arc. Glad to see Haise finallly discovering Batmon's name and his own past path as a ghoul. Pretty great chapter.

Tokyo Ghoul :re 43

What the fuck at Eto's kagune.
Are those mouths ? And they are speaking
? Nightmare fuel. And she's so deliciously cray cray to top it all.

lol at ghouls running away from Sasaki because of his mask. He should show it off to Hirako&others he fought with it on.

The increasing frequency of Amon appearances and mentions makes me think he might get a full blown debut still in this arc. Glad to see Haise finallly discovering Batmon's name and his own past path as a ghoul. Pretty great chapter.

Haise talking to Donato incoming.😏

More Ghoul Priest.

Keyman 43

PLOT FOR DAAAAAAAYYYYYYYSSSSSSSS
img000002.png

God I love this manga. It's so fucking good and weird and batshit insane. And dinosaur protagonist! And cat-girl ex-wife! And Gorilla Police Chief! And people made of keeeeeeyyyyyysssssss

"A witch with enormous tits gave the Devil a rimjob and he turned into a butler" This is a thing that happened, an actual plot point, in this manga. Dear god.

Inuyashiki 40

More catharsis! Plot twist; shy girl gets wet to serial murder, next chapter contains prone bonin'

I'm not gonna pretend Inuyashiki is some masterfully written work, but I think from discussions I'm seeing elsewhere, that a lot of people are misunderstanding the point of showing Hiro be so distraught about his mother's death and all the nice things he did for her.

We're not supposed to sympathize with him, we're supposed to feel angry and uncomfortable that he's a human being with all the emotions we have instead of a flat evil we can understand and distance ourselves from. People are able to deal with murderers and the like due to setting them up as monsters that you can see as an existence outside regular people so when it's revealed they're capable of loving someone and other non-murder emotions it makes people angry that they have to see them as anything other than this one thing. It doesn't excuse them or make you feel for them, it makes you not okay with the fact that they're not that different from you.

Sai

Hinamatsuri

Chapter 45... Anzu's such a good kid. Imma cry.

[EDIT] - Now I'm all caught up, and three years have passed.

I guess I'll finally start Prison School. I'm scared.

upandaway

Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou ch3

zvC8GCc.png

Xrsdocm.png

dude why does this manga have so much masturbation

literally every plot point comes back to this

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Fuuka

You gotta be fucken kidding me. "I'll never love another girl" because your girlfriend you had for like 1 fucken week died?

Eto sure has a way with words. Also, it was quite interesting. That explains why Kaneki had that centipede thing and could change it to other shapes.

Haha, all those ghouls running away from Sasaki's mask even after years. A talk with Amon's father in next chapter, I guess.

My Onepunch-man and Ancient Magus Bride volumes arrived. So good.

The Ancient Magus Bride Vol 1

R9OwRgo.jpg

I am in love with this. Love all the magical creatures are portrayed and how magic works. The characters all very interesting with their backstories.

Art is ace. One of the best fantasy manga around.

Russ T

Banned
I really dig that cover art.

I'm sad it appears to star a high school girl... I know, it's manga, it probably will star high school kids nine times out of ten, but still. ):

Russ T

Banned
You shoudnt worry about it. There are no high school shenanigans.

The story is set in England. As the title implies she is taken as an apprentice of a mage.

Well, it's not something that would bring it down for me to any significant degree, just kind of expressing a general discontent I have with Japanese fiction targeted at high school kids. (Hah.)

I will give it a shot!

I created a MangaGAF Skype Group because of panda bullying. Please join so that the bullying stops and we can talk about lewd manga.

Quote to see the link.

I really dig that cover art.

I'm sad it appears to star a high school girl... I know, it's manga, it probably will star high school kids nine times out of ten, but still. ):

That's the last thing the Ancient Magus Bride deals with. It's basically about a female Mage in a mysterious world of magic without the highschool crap.

Edit:it seems like I was beaten.

dumbyugi

Koufuku Graffiti 1

I'm glad this is finally getting translated. I loved the anime so I'm looking forward to reading the manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom