• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonzo

Banned
inside mari 55-56
bokumarinaka55.jpg

da bes

shitty titans whatever-73

lets hope everyone dies again but i dont think the author has it in him anymore

We never actually had any important character die so far, every single death so far in this series has been small side characters.

Seriously. There was one dude (marco I think) and some literally who's from Levi's squad in the forest that's it. For the reputation it built of OMG EVERYONE DIES that just isn't true. Nobody dies.

We never actually had any important character die so far, every single death so far in this series has been small side characters.

Petra and the rest of Levi's team are probably the closest we've gotten to major character deaths considering they were built up rather quickly to be substantial characters and hung around for quiet a bit before all getting axed at the same time.

Seriously. There was one dude (marco I think) and some literally who's from Levi's squad in the forest that's it. For the reputation it built of OMG EVERYONE DIES that just isn't true. Nobody dies.

A lot of people do die, just outside of the above mentioned nobody the audience could possibly give a shit about dies

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
This thread is perfect to increase your post average numbers in GAF huh.

So many folks post like this:

[Title]
-Insert one liner comment here-

Hahaha.

True, but sometime, one liner is enough to make someone got interested in reading manga

Dungeon Meshi 7.5

Some interesting trivia about several monster.
also this is gold:
y2he1uQ.png

Tsuyokute Kakkoii Joshi wa Suki desu ka? 12

"Can't wait to beat the shit out of you"

Now that is what i called love confession

Boku wa Mari no Naka Catching Up

This is so good

This is so good it makes everything else I'm reading look bad

I'm a bit scared it will rely on a stupid gimmicky twist ending, but still

This is so good

Zweizer

Banned
Himouto! Umaru-chan ch120

(For a second I thought it read Umaru and Wedding and got a bit excited.)

Some community service is always appreciated~

T-REX na Kanojo ch14

Yep, she's silly alright.

upandaway

New Game (caught up)

Fun stuff, in some ways it's more far fetched than a fantasy manga but in other ways it's creepily realistic. Everyone are pretty adorable, I'm liking the Ahagon-Nenecchi tag team. Hopefully she sticks around after the internship.

Nisekoi ~50

So now that Chitoge has gone from pretend tsundere to real tsundere, or at least she ackowledges it herself which should hopefully add a bit of freshness to the harem dynamics and less "why am I angry" shenanigans every other chapter.

Edit Nisekoi 51

GOD DAMN IT!

"We shouldn't open the lock anyways because reasons"

'Well its still broken anyways and we cant break it open because reasons'

AHHHHHHHH

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Nisekoi ~50

So now that Chitoge has gone from pretend tsundere to real tsundere, or at least she ackowledges it herself which should hopefully add a bit of freshness to the harem dynamics and less "why am I angry" shenanigans every other chapter.

Edit Nisekoi 51

GOD DAMN IT!

AHHHHHHHH
lol

Yea, that's the one.

oh well.

maybe by early 2017 we are back on track :p

Nisekoi ~50

Edit Nisekoi 51

GOD DAMN IT!

AHHHHHHHH

Is this the new KNIM/Suzuka read thru of rage/suffering?

Zweizer

Banned
Girl's Ride by Isomoto Tsuyoshi

A cute, simple, short story about the friendship (and more) between two seemingly pretty different schoolgirls and their shared passion for motorcycles. Although not particularily outstanding in any way, it's a surprisingly pleasant read with good character interaction, nice-looking art, and a surprising amount of food. It doesn't take long to read through it, so give it a look if you're looking for something short and relaxing.

upandaway

Stretch 28

23qVW3h.png

wha-

who-

????????????

what is this magic? I've been trying to do this for 10 minutes I have no clue what I'm looking at

incomprehensible sorcery

Please save my Earth vol. 8.

Bad boy!

Most of the volume is a Shion flashback, showing his origins, his youth. It's fairly angst-ridden, but it's done in a way that makes sense and explains the character. It's interesting to see all the backstory with the war, how he knew Gyoukuran and Shuukaido, etc.

If I'm going to pay for US Jump I'm going to read everything they license... and I mean everything

The real question is why did this get picked up for localization

That is a terrible dedication. You have my respect and disgust.

It got localized because it's insanely popular both here and overseas.

T-rex no Kanojo 14

I wish she wasn't so stupid and cute with huge boobs. Makes me feel wrong somehow about wanting her to get together with the MC.

Kono Shima ni wa Midara de Jaaku na Mono ga Sumu 16

Why am I still reading this? It basically has the worst MC in any manga I've ever read, pathetic in a way very unlike a Pun Pun or Boys on the Run. He's just disgusting and despicable and weak and a coward and every woman he takes advantage of in the manga is a way better person than him. If this doesn't end with him dying because they cut off his dick, sharpened it to a point and stabbed him in the eye with it I'll be very disappointed.

Tomo-chan 144

Man, it amuses me so much how Carol insinuated into the circle of friends so easily and despite Misuzu's objections. Like she doesn't even resist anymore. It's great. Carol da bess. Has she ever made a different facial expression?

Prison School 190

PANTY COMPLETE

Prez' fashion sense still cracks me the fuck up. "But your clothes would look much better with an H"

GODDAMMIT KIYOSHI

Nisekoi ~69

How on Earth can both Chitoge and Onodera be this dense about each others feelings towards Raku... And how did neither of them work up the courage to admit they like him. Also why would Raku even entertain the idea that Onodera gave him obligation chocolate.

Revo

Mix 31-32

More mix hype
Oof, that 2 run homer. Not looking too good for Meisei but we are getting to the time when they've gone around the lineup twice.

Nisekoi ~69

How on Earth can both Chitoge and Onodera be this dense about each others feelings towards Raku... And how did neither of them work up the courage to admit they like him. Also why would Raku even entertain the idea that Onodera gave him obligation chocolate.

You're asking the wrong questions.

The right question...

Is why are you still reading this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom