• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK Gaming

yeah you know what I think i'm finally starting to come around on erina, like i'm starting to appreciate her in retrospect

ahahaha just kidding erina is still terrible

Erina is my favorite girl.

ZMm4DwT.png

abTrHnf.gif

dumbyugi

Ane Kurabe 1-7

This is kind of bad. I like the characters and the art is decent enough but the story is kind of weirdly paced. It almost feels like there are bits of dialogue missing and it makes it a little difficult to follow what's going on sometimes. This is the 2nd original (non-hentai) work from the Amagami - Precious Diary and Kimikiss - Various Heroines manga artist and it wouldn't be a stretch to say Ane Kurabe is heavily inspired by those two franchises. I'm going to keep reading it just because I'm interested to see if the MC chooses someone or if it just goes for the harem ending. If one of them does get chosen I hope it's the sporty girl.

rrvv

Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet (oneshot)

Replace Family in Romeo and Juliet with Dormitory and you get this. pretty standard secret couple so far with fun character

This is very HHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! worthy

Crocodile

My Hero Academia 50

HYPE! What happens in the next few chapters is going to set the tone for the entire rest of the manga. Please don't screw it up!

wonzo

Banned
Kase-san 11

These two make such a sweet couple, I hope the author continues to write about them post high-school.

YuriCam 18

Oh man, shame the Hostess arc seems to be over but they already set up a new boss for Yurika to overcome!

Love/Death 6

I think there's only one chapter left of this. :(

Apparently this crosses over with another story by the same author so hopefully that can live up to this.

KanoCame 3-4

This is pretty good but what really keeps me reading it is all the SALT from the Dynasty comments over the existence of a prominent MALE LOVE INTEREST. lmao

also i kinda wanna hunt down the kit mentioned in ch2 but I'd probs be better off on spending that money on more gunpla

Miss Sunflower 27

It's been so long I completely forgot what happened last chapter, thought there was some angsty gay love triangle brewing for a second there.

Stretch 37-39

stretch39.png

no stretching tho

Zweizer

Banned
Love/Death 6

I think there's only one chapter left of this. :(

Apparently this crosses over with another story by the same author so hopefully that can live up to this.

Really? Damn. That's a big shame. Kuzushiro hasn't let me down so far though, so I'm hopeful.

Revo

Shokugeki no Soma 109.6 Shokugeki no Souma x Isobe Isobee Monogatari

Not something that should exist.

Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon 1-9

This is pretty cute.

Zweizer

Banned
Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon ch9

What intense games~

Hatarakanai Futari ch37

She still has much to learn~

Shishunki Bitter Change ch11.5

An interesting experience~

Zweizer

Banned
(NSFW) World of Reversed Gender Roles (One-shot) by Amahara

What happens when the expected behaviour of men and women gets switched around? A pretty fun and refreshing read, though it doesn't do too much with its premise beyond sex.

random25

Taiyou no Ie 1-50

It's an old manga I just found several days ago and just finished it today. I never would've thought that I will like a shoujo manga this much, and I don't like shoujo manga for starters. It really goes beyond the romance and the drama is just good enough for me that it never felt shallow nor felt so heavy. Really great series!

Now back to some crazy comedic stuff again...

Nordicus

(NSFW) World of Reversed Gender Roles (One-shot) by Amahara

What happens when the expected behaviour of men and women gets switched around? A pretty fun and refreshing read, though it doesn't do too much with its premise beyond sex.
There's actually a 2nd chapter but that's not translated yet.

Anyway, yeah, it was a fun read. I liked how the protag went about "faking" an orgasm.

phaze

Tokyo Ghoul :re 36

Haise is more of an idiot than Kuroneki at his dumbest if he really believes in this tattoo story.

You can literally see the overwhelming affection for each other in Arima's&Hirako's faces when they meet.

Kyuur

Tokyo Ghoul: Re 36

I guess that explains how Uta keeps his shop in the open. I don't think Haise actually fell for it though. Interested to see where the mask thing is going.. maybe they're going to pretend to be ghouls to infiltrate?

Good to see Yoriko again! Wonder if she's still in contact with Touka.

360pages

My main problem with the Buu Saga compared to any other Saga in DBZ is the obvious rewrites, regardless of what you think about Z though the Sayian Saga to the Cell saga, a lot of rewrites or changes were made early on if there were any at all, most of the story at least tried for foreshadow things and what not. You can tell that the Buu Saga had massive rewrites in it from the mid point, things just happen in the Buu Saga.

My main problem with the Buu Saga compared to any other Saga in DBZ is the obvious rewrites, regardless of what you think about Z though the Sayian Saga to the Cell saga, a lot of rewrites or changes were made early on if there were any at all, most of the story at least tried for foreshadow things and what not. You can tell that the Buu Saga had massive rewrites in it from the mid point, things just happen in the Buu Saga.

Weird, since throughout the Cell saga I felt things just kept popping up one after the other

"These are the bad guys!"

"No, THESE are the bad guys!"

'No THAT'S the bad guy"

360pages

Weird, since throughout the Cell saga I felt things just kept popping up one after the other

"These are the bad guys!"

"No, THESE are the bad guys!"

'No THAT'S the bad guy"

I think I was able to get by it more since despite the new bad guys keep entering they had their own agenda. While Buu was a single character that kept changing when it was convenient to the plot.

That doesn't help that Gotenks and Gohan's arcs could be completely cut from the plot completely. More so Gohan considering he left so little impact on the story, yet we spent so much time on his training.

IT doesn't help that the Buu Saga only got that far due to the huge jumps in logic that characters had.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Shokugeki no Souma x Isobe Isobee Monogatari

Professional doujinshi.
Dat Erina reaction page...I should print it and frame it. That's what i call art

Shokugeki no Soma 126

Soma looks way too cool in that last page. Also, since when the 1st year become all chummy with each other!?

Shokugeki no Soma 126

Soma looks way too cool in that last page. Also, since when the 1st year become all chummy with each other!?

I dunno, it just kind of happened after the Stagiare. Soma friends with Hisako now, Erina friends with Tadokoro so they are in that circle now. Everyone else was already friendly with Soma and Tadokoro and Ryou/Spice Dude are rivals

Now the main group is like -

Soma
Tadokoro
Takumi
Isami
Alice
Ryou
Spice Dude
Erina
Hisako
Meat
Polar Star losers kind of

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I dunno, it just kind of happened after the Stagiare. Soma friends with Hisako now, Erina friends with Tadokoro so they are in that circle now. Everyone else was already friendly with Soma and Tadokoro and Ryou/Spice Dude are rivals

Now the main group is like -

Soma
Tadokoro
Takumi
Isami
Alice
Ryou
Spice Dude
Erina
Hisako
Meat
Polar Star losers kind of

We won't really know until they throw another rager in Marui's room. When Takumi and Meat got in they started showing up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom