• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Hero Academia 50

So shit finally gets real.

Shokugeki no Soma 126

lmao at Erina getting mad.

Soma is doing something with the cart mobility. One possibility is that he is selling his food outside the festival time, after 6PM. There might some loophole in the rules he is exploiting.

But I dont like the fact that he is hiding things from Tadokoro.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Shokgeuki

LOL @ Erina's reaction to Soma, Tadokoro, Alice, Kurokiba and Hayama's rankings
KuGsj.gif
She might as well have shouted "WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK!" and holy shit at Soma's cart coming in behind Insect Food Committee. Alice and Soma's reactions to being shitty are hilarious too - neither of them have any fucks to spare. If they somehow ended up together it would be some kind of disaster since neither of them give a shit about anything.

As for plot predictions, I think Soma's plan is that he's going to change up the menu every single day to get the same customers back for more plus extra so that he beats Kuga on a single day, using all 5 days to build up hype since its impossible with just the flavor of his food due to Yugioh's built-in popularity.

Also, notice that Erina was trying to help~

Rhapsody

Banned
my favorite arc is the Death Note arc. actually, all the arcs surrounding that one were great.

Can't wait. All the comedy and references remind me of the good old days of Hayate no Gotoku (and it even had a cameo in this).

I'm hoping comedy is still there in the later chapters when they get older.

BokuHero 50

This is like the start of a fight scene in an action movie. Slow train ride then a guy busts through the window

Soma 126

lol at Erina going hard on everyone but Tadokoro

Revo

Aiki-S 20

I can't wait till their bubble is burst when Bull is revealed to be an absolutely normal person

Kieli

Hirunaka:

Okay, so not only is he fraternizing with his student (which he should be expelled for), he also threatened another student who called him out for his shit.

What the fucking hell?

This guy should not be a teacher. I would have smashed all 62 kg of his skinny ass in if he placed his hands on me.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Aiki-S 20

I can't wait till their bubble is burst when Bull is revealed to be an absolutely normal person

They have no idea that Joukyuu is not only trolling the shit out of them but is far more powerful than he's been letting on. Dude has like 12 different trolls going on at the same damn time, I can't wait until the reveals.

The main party in Soma is so huge now that Erina and Hisako hang out in it now. At least there is already a good amount of important characters moving forward

My Hero Academia 50

It seems like Tomura can create multiple "Nomura" at once. I wonder if all have similar strength to the original Nomura. Iida is going to get obliterated by Stain; his quirk isn't even that good to begin with. His seemingly only advantage would be speed but he couldn't sneak up on Stain. GG Iida, but your foolish plan for revenge will die with you.

So I'm almost done finishing Part 5 of JoJo and what the living fuck is up with Crimson King's ability? The ability is hax as fuck and it doesn't help that it's heavily complicated. Reading JoJo so far I've seen some crazy abilities but this one is on a whole other level. The guy can literally erase time, what the heck.

Seriously this Stand is too much.

How has the Prison School been going anyways?

does it look alright?

has the animation budget been used up yet? :p

The budget is average to below average. Like you would think they would put some effort into the animation but naw. The background art mismatches with character models so it feels a bit jarring. The pacing of the jokes are rushed as it doesn't give you enough time to savor it, plus the transitions are pretty jarring as well. The first episode covered about 6 chapters which doesn't look good for the future because it seems like they want to end it at when the guys leave the Prison. So if they do it in 1cour then it may be really rushed. Honestly the voice acting was good and the episode was alright not bad, but I believe the anime is just a bonus. The manga is where it's truly at.

So I'm almost done finishing Part 5 of JoJo and what the living fuck is up with Crimson King's ability? The ability is hax as fuck and it doesn't help that it's heavily complicated. Reading JoJo so far I've seen some crazy abilities but this one is on a whole other level. The guy can literally erase time, what the heck.

It's basically like video game lag for everyone else

Also if you think that's hax, just wait until the end of the final fight.

LeleSocho

Banned

Grexeno

Bro it's literally The Hand but with time instead of space

Bro it's literally The Hand but with time instead of space

I thought it was basically like The World but instead he's erasing time at a specific moment.

Honestly this ability is fucking hax and I really can't see them beating it without a huge asspull. I can really understand why there's a bunch of memes of this Stand.

LeleSocho

Banned
I thought it was basically like The World but instead he's erasing time at a specific moment.

Honestly this ability is fucking hax and I really can't see them beating it without a huge asspull. I can really understand why there's a bunch of memes of this Stand.

The World vs King's Crimson would make a great "what if", another great one would be to know if Dio would have had
The World as his stand if it had his original body.

Zweizer

Banned
The World vs King's Crimson would make a great "what if", another great one would be to know if Dio would have had

Well, if
Part 7 is any indication, he very likely would, since alternate world Diego does get The World.

dani_dc

It's not anymore hax than stopping time, it sounds overly complicated, but it's hard to beat time stopping abilities.

King Crimson still needs to hit you while time in moving (unless the hit was going to happen either way), while The World let's DIO kill people while time isn't moving, DIO was only defeated cause Jotaro got the same exact power.

I'd go with The World over King's Crimson any day, can't skip time if you don't even realize time is no longer moving!

Part 6 spoilers
Not even Made in Heaven could influence Star Platinum time stop.
Well, if
Part 7 is any indication, he very likely would, since alternate world Diego does get The World.
Additionally, Jonathan body stand was the hermit purple like stand that DIO used early on Part 3, so The World being DIO own stand is pretty much confirmed.

Zweizer

Banned
Shokugeki no Soma ch126

In the red as expected. Well, at least he does have a plan.

My Hero Academia ch50

Begin the chaos.

rrvv

How has the Prison School been going anyways?

does it look alright?

has the animation budget been used up yet? :p

1) rushed since they going to adapt 81 in 13 episode

2) Look ok. wait for blu ray to avoid censor

3) average budget

by all means. is average adaption so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom