• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revo

Piano no Mori 173

wtf, he's already in and the guy wants to swap him out of the running for amamiya just to protect polish guy
god damn national interests

wonzo

Banned
tbh the reason i put left hand of god, right hand of the devil on the list was because its fucking hilarious

lefthandofgod40.png

Revo

DICE 118

so much encouraged fighting
well since eunju has gone crazy i guess you got your choice made for you dongtae

Akai Mi Hajiketa

very delightful read, I enjoyed each and every story and the epilogue was exactly what I wanted at the end

thanks guys for all the hard work on this :]

---------------------------------------

also, there's a special announcement coming up for my hero academia dun dun dun

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
At least One Punch Man is already starting to rise due to the anime
41. *18,941 *,863,051 One Punch-Man Vol.1
47. *17,933 *,795,979 One Punch-Man Vol.2
50. *16,813 *,742,529 One Punch-Man Vol.3
42. *18,918 *,567,609 One Punch-Man Vol.9

Maybe it can keep it up and hit 1mln.
A manga to surpass Attack on Titan...

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Out of curiosity what it the earliest an anime adaptation has been announced for a Jump series?
Probably HunterxHunter. That only took 54 chapters before its anime adaptation was announced.

Of course that was a popular series made by an author who had just finished up one of Shonen Jump's most popular series, so it makes sense that the adaptation was fast tracked. Hell, it got a promotional film/OVA made within months of starting.

Probably HunterxHunter. That only took 54 chapters before its anime adaptation was announced.

Of course that was a popular series made by an author who had just finished up one of Shonen Jump's most popular series, so it makes sense that the adaptation was fast tracked. Hell, it got a promotional film/OVA made within months of starting.

So if this is an anime adaptation for MHA then SJ must feel extremely confident in it

Big Order getting an anime in spring is pleasing but a bit soon. I wanted it to be like Mirai Nikki and get a full adaptation.

So many epic things happen in Big Order that deserve to be seen. All their abilities even.

LeleSocho

Banned
One Piece 804
You will not be forgotten you super cute thing ;__;7
You worked hard for your rest ;__;7

Toriko 344
Eeeeeeeeh it still feels incredibly sped up from the normal flow...

Revo

Toriko 344

timeskip to try and make us more interested in toriko but only serving to show us the death sentence it carries
now we get a spedup/skipping version of the events that were already previously skipped

RIP

Toriko 344

I hope this flashback isn't just a few chapters.... the map looks cool (it says rough sketch which kinda shows the dire situation of this series)

Also sacrificing souls is dark.... having a short cut to Acacia's full course is crummy too

Bleach

Okay....

OP 804

Robin made this chapter.... that is all

D-Gray Man ~76

Damn Miranda's power is just a walking excuse for tragic death scenes, the fate of the ship crew and how the series handled it was very well done. Series is really enjoyable and dark in a way that doesn't feel derp dark.

bobohoro

Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa 97

Best thing was cross-dressing vampire dad bonding with his future son-in-law in the omake. So cute.

Bleach 648

What a letdown. I had hoped for something way simpler, darker and more sinister.

One Piece 804

Not quite as emotional as the death of the Merry, but close. *wipesawayatear*

Bleach 648

These fights are just so much worse then the ones in JoJo. Both have really complicated abilities but Kubo spends 90% of fights having the characters explain what they do and then having a SHOCK moment when the other person comes back with a trump card but for JoJo fights Araki spends at least the first chapter making you wonder what the fuck is going on and the characters in the fight are similarly confused

One Piece 804

Robin didn't even cry at Merry's funeral but she cries here lmao

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Wizard's Soul ~Holy War of Love~ 1-7
Oh, a card game manga by Aki Eda. Look at that subtitle and cover, it's totally going to be cute battle card manga, right?
Close enough.
Started out flulfy, but the scene with protag mother, i need to remind myself that i'm not reading Wixoss adaptation.
It's okay i guess. I don't really get MTG, and being a original card game manga, author could made up any rule on the spot. I just want to read the happy conclusion that will come out of it (probably).

random25

Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! 183

Tomo is such a heartbreaker. On both genders.

Hatarakanai Futari 79.7

It tastes like shi---no it's actually good.

phaze

D-Gray Man ~76

Damn Miranda's power is just a walking excuse for tragic death scenes, the fate of the ship crew and how the series handled it was very well done. Series is really enjoyable and dark in a way that doesn't feel derp dark.

Huh, might give it a try. Though I can't say that what little i've seen of chara designs and art excites me much.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Shokugeki spoilers!

The entire chapter is Eizan smugface.

Short version: Eizan says he's shutting down PSD. Soma asks if he's allowed to shokugeki his way to keeping it open. Eizan says that Central has agreed to allow any organization to do it, but the stakes are extra high (keeping the organization bet against expulsion of the participant). Skewer guy fights Eizan and gets expelled because Eizan straight up cheats and rigged the judging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom