• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiseblade

This current arc is ramping up the Smut factor, huh. It's like all the lewdness has been leeched from Food Smut into this.

It's the missing link in my theory that Lewdness is a form of energy; it cannot be created or destroyed, only transferred from one series to another.

This current arc is ramping up the Smut factor, huh. It's like all the lewdness has been leeched from Food Smut into this.

It's the missing link in my theory that Lewdness is a form of energy; it cannot be created or destroyed, only transferred from one series to another.

Well then TLR:D would be a supermassive black hole and devour it all if that was true

Dresden

prison school 206

I wish we didn't see Kiyoshi's face at all, and all of his conversations were directed at & through his penis instead.

It's hard for me to read Akagi and push out the thoughts of "Geez this is taking forever, wouldn't Akagi's blood eventually start flowing regularly again" and I have to remember this is ONE. NIGHT.

Or maybe I'm stupid. I don't know about blood.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Tomo-chan

GNAW6e2.png

Just bury me.

Panlong 1-79
Typical prodigy MC who learns stuff and gets really strong really fast. But that revenge boner he currently has is really putting a damper on my interest in this story.

I think.. Horimiya might be my favorite manga ever. It sits right on the edge of realism - being believable enough that I don't get taken out of the narrative but still having a strong and interesting cast of characters with their own quirks. The art is pretty good as well with some really fantastic character designs. I'm definitely putting this one on my bookshelf

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Bombs dropped in Tokyo Ghoul. A really good chapter. Shit happened. Do Ghouls re-grow back limbs? For Mutsuki's sake, I hope they do.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Tokyo Ghoul:re ch. 64

Wasn't really feeling the last couple chapters, but this one was pretty cool.

Sheesh though, poor Mutsuki.

Delusional Love 18 (END)

I'm usually head over heels for yandere stories, but this one didn't get my heart racing. Maybe it was the MC being married with a kid that was the turn-off, it's less fun when the fruit loop isn't a plausible route option. The unhappy ending was welcome though.

Also happy Mono-Eye Day everyone.

Jintor

Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer 1-16

it's pretty interesting but it's not what i'd call gripping? I'll keep going...

I dunno, it seems kinda bare-bones somehow.

/edit I can't find the New Years Resolution reading list. Is it in the OP somewhere?

Kancolle - Operation WO-Go / Infiltrate the Naval Base! (doujin)

j2hqJCQ.jpg

Don't joke about serious issues like this, it's inhumane. For all her good intentions, Wo the relationship guru probably shouldn't give up her day job (whatever that is). By this point I'm starting to remember some of the non-abyssal ships through osmosis, which is probably a worrying sign.

upandaway

Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer 1-16

it's pretty interesting but it's not what i'd call gripping? I'll keep going...

I dunno, it seems kinda bare-bones somehow.

/edit I can't find the New Years Resolution reading list. Is it in the OP somewhere?
Well it's a short series so expect pretty much no deep setting or worldbuilding, that's not what people like about it in any case. It's almost entirely about the characters

Delusional Love 18

Epilogue: And then she fucking DIED because her entire body is covered in 3rd degree burns and she needs a tube to breathe and she just crawled out of the one thing keeping her alive.

Best end for everyone.

trash. 32

Yup. Yet again, this manga proving it's namesake.

Alice in Borderland 38

Cue that useless dude coming out of nowhere to touch the pole.

Inuyashiki 50

Yo, who's that old dude?

Zweizer

Banned
Shoujo Apocalypse Adventure ch20

Ah yes, the obvious environmental concerns. I do wonder what's the point of raising fishes for food if it's not allowing them to eat them.

It was more of an ignorant disbelief that it's still going than an indictment on it's quality. I think the last arc I read was like the lead-up to the ending arc and that was at 300 or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom