• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Prison School 185 haha what a sad twist, poor Riza.

Magi 275 God damn what happened to Allibaba? I really want to know. Also, what will he be like when he comes out of this? Also what will the world be like when he gets out? I dunno why, but I feel like we're about to get a time jump?

dumbyugi

Necro;Chronicle END

A shame this got the axe, I had been enjoying it. A pretty shitty ending but not much you can do about it I guess. I don't know why it had to have an open ending but I did find it slightly amusing that Meiko didn't get a single line in the entire last chapter. The art was pretty good and the story was decent but I wouldn't recommend this because it has a crap ending.

Rhapsody

Banned
Nisekoi 180

Welcome back Nisekoi. You were always interesting to me when you did plot development.

I never considered Yui's confession to be the trigger for the series to progress further. Honestly thought if Komi had the guts to do it, it would be Marika dying or basically in the hospital for an indefinite time. I remember hearing rumors about the series ending in a year or so. Aren't they close to being third years?

I'm hoping Nisekoi doesn't end when Raku finally chooses someone though. I'd like a little bit more after a true relationships been established (like Love Hina and I"s). Doubt it's going to happen, but who knows. We also need a Shu x Ruri story to wrap things up.

Rhapsody

Banned
Prison School 183-184

lol I can't believe the Chairman is back in the same forest he was in, and got screwed over by the broken branches.
Also Kiyoshi wearing the panties that Chiyo saw in the dorm room. Not good.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
SPIRIT CIRCLE 37!!!- Sprit Circle continues it's reign as my favorite manga running right now. God damn I love Fortuna. This is probably my favorite life easy! There's just so much I love about this chapter, but I think him with a goatee is my favorite thing! That or him being known as King of the Dead.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
New Spirit Circle? New Spirit Circle.

Goddamn Fortuna is a crazy fuck. You never go full Lich King.
KuGsj.gif

phaze

Saint Seiya: Next Dimension

"I need to go back in time to change the history."
"Okay but remember to not change history."
"Alright."

Kuramada is a fucking hack and this is such a distinct stepdown from Lost Canvas, both story and art wise, it's not even funny. Virgo Saint so far is a disgrace to his cloth. And of course Pope and Pisces are traitors. Next time you'll tell me that Cancer betrays Athena too and that pope is the Gemini Saint.

Tokyo Ghoul :re 39

Talk no Jutsu for Eto incoming. ┻━┻ ヘ╰( •̀ε•́ ╰)

I'm glad that Kijima's methods are not something that was just glossed over and that it elicited a reaction from CCG and society at large too.

RIP in pieces quinckes. You'll not be missed.

Tsukiyama managed to elevate himself a bit in my eyes with this chapter.

dani_dc

prison school 185

don't know if the principal got himself in a good situation or bad one.
I think risa and hana will conflict with each other further when hana reaches into the box and they both go for the same person

Risa will have no chance if she tries to go for Kiyoshi, though I guess Hana might be wondering if Kiyoshi counts as a friend...

Rhapsody

Banned
Domestic na Kanojo 59

Well that's boring. The perceptive mother didn't follow through. Instead of progressing the story towards a possible train wreck, it's probably going to lead to a break in the relationship.

Prison School 185

This chapter LOL. How is the author on a roll for so long.

Rhapsody

Banned
Shokugeki no Soma 129

Now that's shounen manga development. Make your enemies into you allies to be new enemies.
Time for Souma to start his counterattack.

random25

Prison School 185

This is just the beginning...so intense!

And Mr. Chairman's (mis)adventures are a fun distraction.

Shokugeki no Soma 129

Their rivalry is so intense as well!

Magi is pulling a Hunter X Hunter with that
world map
lol

This have to be a trope now, what other manga / games etc does this too?

Revo

Nanatsu no Taizai 135

I don't think I'll ever get over the fact that they added power levels.
Like every time I read a chapter I just sarcastically think 'what is their power level now'?

Wynnebeck

Banned
Prison School 185

Bwaha. Poor Risa. Also, feeling bad for Hana. Wedgies hurt when you're trying to move around.

Soma

I just want Soma to win so he can wipe that smug look off that bastard Kuga's face.

Revo

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria 11

I guess there's tons of stuff going on behind the scenes related to the gods.

random25

Why am I not surprised that mangaGAF wants to drink Hana's Medusa?

That's probably what I'll have when I go.

Well, it really looks refreshing from the pictures. There's no hidden motive behind that.

I can't fool anyone here, right?

random25

Onii-chan Control 26

That update took so long...I already forgot the story of this lol. So onii-chan is the source of all this...I see.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Spirit circle 37
Goddammit, fortuna goes full necromancer. Army of skeleton deprived from spirit? Sick stuff

Shokugeki no soma 129

Oh hey, stalker-kun to the rescue. There's a chance it could be a draw. One of Soma advantage in this fight going to be the fact that his stall is a better place to relax.

Prison school 185
Dat wedgie...
No one can resist silvio charm
Risaforeveralone.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom