• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dumbyugi

Assassination Classroom 150

Ritsu sure has been expanding her capabilities, if you know what I mean. Also fuck it let's go to space I guess.

Why is it that I find middle schoolers going to space more ridiculous than the whole of the story which is about assassinating (now saving) a tentacle teacher?

D. Gray-Man reread post Edo arc to current chapter
...still not making sense of that plot twist given Mana and Allen's relationship and how Allen got cursed in the first place but whatever.

I forgot Kanda became a general and that Lavi and Krory even existed.

CLYOhOjW8AAQv5T.png
As I always say, if youre sending your characters into space for an arc then you clearly have bad writing issues. Kind of out there and dumb arc after we had that class division fight :(

Only Isogai Maahara panels kept me interested. (And Itona with the space station model)

The Tower of Mysterion 05-06

there we gooooooooooo

of course perfect couple gets ruined

seen that a mile way, not really being subtle here

Viridian6

Prison School Chapters 183-184

This is getting kind of sad now.

We all know Hana will never get with Kiyoshi in the end, since her type of characters always get shafted in Mangas :/

That tease with the Vice-President. Hate what happened to her character.

Marathoned this manga after watching the first episode. Was god-tier until the boys got out, but the quality sure took a nose-dive after that. The fanservice went from hilarious to just crude. Did occasionally reach its former heights (Ouroboros lol).

Revo

Hayate no Gotoku! 502

Mmm, bunny suit maria
Also god damn what an irresponsible teacher. Feel bad for Hina.

Tenck

Does anyone here have experience with buying manga in Japanese and are from the USA?

Digitally or physical doesn't really matter to me. I just want manga in Japanese.

upandaway

Does anyone here have experience with buying manga in Japanese and are from the USA?

Digitally or physical doesn't really matter to me. I just want manga in Japanese.
Getting digital releases is pretty effortless with ebookjapan in my experience, they were fine. For physical I think... Kurita? used CDJapan before

edit: Oh but I guess neither of us are from the US, if you must have someone from the US offer advice then I dunno man :(

Lain

Getting digital releases is pretty effortless with ebookjapan in my experience, they were fine. For physical I think... Kurita? used CDJapan before

edit: Oh but I guess neither of us are from the US, if you must have someone from the US offer advice then I dunno man :(

I'll add my non American voice that buying... manga... from DMM is pretty effortless too.

Tenck

Does ebookjapan accept credit cards outside of Japan?

I know some sites are anal about that. That's why I included the USA part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom