• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dumbyugi

Neuro was so good man. My favorite part is when
it cuts to Genuine liking Neuro's feet in front of Sicks.
You made me rewind back to all my memories with the manga, I had an amazing time with it.

Sicks
is such a great villian. One of my favourite parts is during
Sicks childhood flashback where he kills all the other babies in the hospital he's at. It really shows how bloody evil he is
. I have to say that the while the
HAL
arc is my overall favourite arc all of the bits I find the most memorable are from the
Sicks
arc.

Kongou Banchou 90

a8240efc8d.jpg
I love chapters like this.

kasane

dice: the cube that changes everything 45

Oh snap! whos that?

the best girl's quest is to spend time with mc. </3

villain already here?

Akame ga Kill first Impressions

Idk... I like the whole idea of assasinating corrupt, twisted, rich officials and that sadist family twist was nice but the overall artstyle is generic with a inconsistent world setting.

Medieval but with maid cafes and modern vest and ties... Occasional generic old armor that you've seen 1000+ times...

The silly little fan service also ruins the mood and makes this even less engaging

Cat ears (big and clunky cat paws?!)

Dresses that are not meant for fighting

The same old female character personalities one of many and overdone all bundled with souless humour way worse then SAO.

Kinda a mixed bag seeing as the main plot is not bad but is sadly overwhellemed with forced generic content.

Edit: I also know that there will be big twists and stuff later on but I am worried that I'd have to cringe through the 'eh' characters and jokes to get there

not sure if serious

upandaway

i like to think i pioneered it
But he is a Charzard?

I need to catch up to the latest pokedex it seems :/

Also
Panda
u______way
uway
Thuway (Perrot)

What is with these zoo animals and their connections
Gaf lore is strong it seems
There is no connection at all

Or is there?

kasane

aflame inferno 4-7

Author always comes up with interesting ideas but he has some serious issues

Also why do you have to kill a poor hard working student's grandma.

:(

Edit: i also like his female designs :x

Dynedom

New thread! Time to start reading a new manga (as in, one I haven't read before, not one that just started)

Ran and the Gray World - 01

I wish I had shoes that could make me grow taller too. :(

kasane

aflame inferno 8-10

Mc wasn't so bad after all, tragic past came into play i guess.

Also psychopath mom spotted

Mortemis

Banned
I never see anyone post about Magi, how is it always top 10.

There's quite a few members that post impressions of the newest chapters, not a lot of discussion happens though since no one ever knows what the fuck is going on.

Like seriously, this flashback arc was a little cool at first but now its the most tedious and bland arc in the whole damn manga. Fights are clusterfucks, characters are all disconnected from us and bland, and this flashback has long over stayed its welcome.

kasane

There's quite a few members that post impressions of the newest chapters, not a lot of discussion happens though since no one ever knows what the fuck is going on.

Like seriously, this flashback arc was a little cool at first but now its the most tedious and bland arc in the whole damn manga. Fights are clusterfucks, characters are all disconnected from us and bland, and this flashback has long over stayed its welcome.

I dropped it after mc got separated from ali baba and the girl was trying to find them

Not sure if i should continue now or wait till its finished

Revo

Freezing 162

Aaand now there's rape.

Gunjou Senki 1

Guy who is a Sengoku otaku gets teleported to the Sengoku period along with his school. Oh and he pines for his childhood friend's girlfriend. Depends on how the series progresses will change how the series is.

kasane

Freezing 162

Aaand now there's rape.

Gunjou Senki 1

Guy who is a Sengoku otaku gets teleported to the Sengoku period along with his school. Oh and he pines for his childhood friend's girlfriend. Depends on how the series progresses will change how the series is.

HAHAHAHA! I knew he wont disappoint, its lim dall young after all

Mortemis

Banned
I dropped it after mc got separated from ali baba and the girl was trying to find them

Not sure if i should continue now or wait till its finished

You're not missing out on a lot tbh, the arc right after that was when all hell broke loose. I'd say just wait it out until the end, I'm okay with reading it weekly but its probably better to read it all at once and at least rush through this current arc.

kasane

You're not missing out on a lot tbh, the arc right after that was when all hell broke loose. I'd say just wait it out until the end, I'm okay with reading it weekly but its probably better to read it all at once and at least rush through this current arc.
Will do just that. Thanks!

Im gonna start majin tantei now

aflame inferno 16

Wow they got rekt

aflame inferno 19
That last panel. So terrible

Revo

Kongou Banchou 15-17

Cowardly Banchou has predictable sad backstory. And that healing ability.

Kongou Banchou 18

RIP first pudding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom