• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
XiLLG79.jpg

woah indeed

Kongou 58

are you bloody kidding me.

NEW KOUHAI NEW KOUHAI NEW KOUHAI NEW KOUHAI NEW KOUHAI NEW KOUHAI NEW KOUHAI NEW KOUHAI NEW KOUHAI NEW KOUHAI NEW KOUHAI NEW KOUHAI

well someone is hyper today.

kasane

NEW KOUHAI NEW KOUHAI NEW KOUHAI NEW KOUHAI NEW KOUHAI NEW KOUHAI NEW KOUHAI NEW KOUHAI NEW KOUHAI NEW KOUHAI NEW KOUHAI NEW KOUHAI

_hekk05

Banned
New serialisation: 仆のヒーローアカデミア aka My Hero Acadamia

ncwadk.jpg

About a boy who cannot become a hero
unless my cursory read is very very very wrong, then I'm sorry

Kurita

ncwadk.jpg

About a boy who cannot become a hero
unless my cursory read is very very very wrong, then I'm sorry
By the guy who made the masterpiece that is Barrage.

Mortemis

Banned
I've read both of Horikoshi's series, and both had okay premises but ended up with bad execution, or just boring.

I wish the guy all the best, but third time is probably not the charm.

Omatadagoki Doubutsuen should've been HUGE. But there is no way any of these three new series can survive in today's Jump. The lineup is too strong. Especially with Hinamarou Zumo being only the fifth series to be at the top of Jump with first rank.....

kasane

aflame inferno 30

She went full yandere lol

aflame inferno 34

Karma is a bitch, aint it? Now you know the feeling of loss after killing off a family.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
New Thread!
Woohoo!

Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 3rei!!
Shit just got real yo!

Tsuiteru Kanojo

About a guy who date hermaphrodite.
It is exactly that, and i don't know what to say, other than interesting stuff happen

Zweizer

Banned
The sea, you, and the sun. ch4 (End)

Lewdness meter:
NSFB--------o-:Lain

Yuri smut and cute ending. Not much else to say.

_hekk05

Banned
Its only been 3 pages and kasane has already scared off 2 kouhais.

Now that I think of it, zweizer didn't get scared off. I like to think I caught him with my Hi Score Girl trap

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
DMZ vol.1 and vol.2 (not yet translated)
So, i pick up this gem from a local bookstore, from the same illustratort that did Gate-Thus JSDF,,,,
It's about Supermarket ala 7/11 or Lawson in the Demilitarized Zone in the middle of war. Full of referencial joke and black joke (torturing someone using boiled egg oden, stylish sniper, etc).

Zweizer

Banned
Bonnouji ch1-5

Started reading this thanks to everyone's positive impressions and I have to say it's pretty nice so far, with a good plot device (the boxes) and the relaxed atmosphere and rather mundane romance (a nice change) are cute to follow.

Zweizer

Banned
Unchanging Days ch1-End

Well, reading Bonnouji made me curious about what other works the author did and I came across this. It's very short and while it's a pretty cute shoujo-ai for the most part, the resolution felt near-identical to her Reimu/Marisa doujinshis, that is to say it felt rather forced.

Roaches deserve no mercy.

Even if it's a cute little girl?

http://a.pomf.se/ncwadk.jpg[IMG]

About a boy who cannot become a hero [SPOILER]unless my cursory read is very very very wrong, then I'm sorry[/SPOILER][/QUOTE]

Why do people overdarken these, it doesnt make sense, especially considering the the cover is and has been on jumps site for the week.

First chapter wasnt really all the exciting.

Zweizer

Banned
Shuukan Shounen Girl ch2-5

A pretty great series with an omnibus format that depicts a bizarre and generally fun romance gimmick every chapter. There's not much in the way of development or plot so you can just relax and appreciate the madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom