• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lain

I'm honestly thinking that if they put "_______" there instead of "Gwine", I would have understood the sentence faster than I did. It took me a good 10 seconds.

I still don't know what "Hyar" means. What's the point of a translation if I need someone to translate the translation for me!!

I still don't understand what was being said.

Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka 4koma - Days of Goddess 02

Supposedly potatoes help increase the size of a certain area of the body.

Senyuu. - Foyfoy・Rudolf-hen "Mogura to Oashisu"

aZUu9SV.jpg

An one shot about the trying to be cool hero and the lolicon knight.

A simple one shot but still pretty good.

Every time I read a volume of Adekan I question my sexuality. The guys in this are seriously sexy.

Adekan volumes 4-5

Volume 4 had a bit more development of the story in regard to Shiro, with Anri managing to become the South Chief, than volume 5 did, although there were a some bits here and there, especially in regards to Shiro being the future husband of the Organization's chief and a look to the current husband, which made me hope Shiro never falls back into their hands (Kojiro better protect Shiro well, while Shiro protects him from Anri).

Volume 5 had interesting stories nonetheless, especially the first one with the discrimination based on religion between two tribes, the Hanagiri and the Mokumin, with the one on top, the Hanagiri, forcing the other one, the Mokumin to act as slaves. Saotome looked pretty good in it.

Perhaps it will make its way to the US someday, licensing companies have been doing an excellent job this year getting all the realistically feasible series Ive wanted

kasane

things i found out today in the convention

yowa peda is somewhat popular to girls. only girls were cosplaying it

haikyuu is super popular since girls are cosplaying it and i saw a bunch of girls having art that screams bl

sword art online is so popular

everybody is wearing a shingeki no kyojin jacket

fma is still popular as all hell

Charade

Hana to Uso to Makoto 8-9

Interesting. I wasn't expecting a zombie infestation/outbreak plot. This manga is certainly something different.

Tough Girls' Academy by Aoki Mitsue

This was... odd. And fast. I think that was intentional though. And that crazy girl got away scot-free after what she did...

Anyways, I still like Aoki Mitsue's art. Her stories, not so much.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
hero shield
liking this series so far. other than blacksmith, other character is ashole towardr hero.
zai 10
thats what you get fordissing you ex lolololol

Quixzlizx

Girls of the Wild's 152

At this point, I just want to see Queen obliterate a room full of people and then princess carry Jaegu back to her place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom