• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nordicus

Centaur's Worries 51-54

Welp, got my daily dose of cute. Might have overdosed even.

3B4wf9T.jpg

Charade

Oh yeah, it definitely looks better than her first works that appeared anyway. But it's still distinctly her style.

Then maybe it's time for a re-read :p

Re: Monster 6

This guy is getting way too many abilities.

Okusan 13

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

So, I upgraded my CR membership to include Manga (once I found out it would only cost me an extra 2 bucks a month due to my discounted membership). Plan on reading Seven Deadly Sins, but anything else I should check out?

UQ holder for Touta and Santa
Kings Game Origin
Okitenemuru (sp?)
Yamada and the Seven Witches!!!

Shengar

Silver Spoon 105
Wait, did they just called Hachiken a third year student or it is just a typo? o_O

Re:Monster 6
I guess at this point I can tell what makes me interested in this manga. It's not about the gaming jargon, tropes, or whatever gaming related which I found boring and dreadful. But rather the idea where a small, many-numbered race like goblin who supposed to kept in check by their own stupidity could become a real threat in an event when they have intelligent leader among them.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Silver Spoon 105
Wait, did they just called Hachiken a third year student or it is just a typo? o_O

A lot of time has been skipped.

Cheesegirl's foreign exchange lasted 1 chapter.

I feel like arakawa wants to move on to a university phase for the characters. Or it's ending early. :(

Shengar

A lot of time has been skipped.

Cheesegirl's foreign exchange lasted 1 chapter.

I feel like arakawa wants to move on to a university phase for the characters. Or it's ending early. :(

Damn, is Arakawa got too much to handle so she want to end Silver Spoon early? :(
If that'll make Arslan become weekly, I could accepted it, perhaps.

Kurita

Don't think I already posted about this.
When I was in Japan there was this Space Brothers exhibition in Kyoto, and I bought the official catalogue. There aren't that many pages, around 200 I guess but it's quite big.
Some really sweet color pages as well as pages straight from the author's desk.

Arachnid 38
Spider x cockroach OTP. Flashback power should ensure that kabuto makes a serious counterattack next chapter.

Nisekoi 136

no

Yen Press suddenly has stealth new light novel licenses!

We are getting:
No Game No Life - April 2015
The Devil Is a Part-Timer! (Hataraku Maō-sama) - April 2015
Log Horizon - March 2015
Pandora Hearts ~ Caucus Race - May 2015

Based Yen Press.
They'll have to do Date A Live eventually. I can wait.

Speaking of which, teaser for vol 11 cover (spoilers). Rare footage of Origami actually smiling.

mjontrix

Nisekoi 136

Roxas Togexchi, is that you!

It's Chitoge with an x if you were confused - it's a Kingdom Hearts thing

At this point I'm expecting another key(blade); cause why not!

Usobuko

Banned
Rin Chapter 21

She's going to be his and the reader's goddess, isn't it? Everytime I read this manga, Rin just oozes tons of awesomeness.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Rin 21

I guess I should've known that Tarou could remember his past lives, what with him knowing the roads of Rome even though it was his first trip. Still came as a surprise to me.

I'm guessing Rin cried when faced with the sword, because she was experiencing the previous sacrifices' deaths? I'm pretty sure their previous incarnations were either before the sacrificing took place or right as it started to happen anyway.

Hopefully this gang rape Rin plot goes nowhere.

Usobuko

Banned
Rin 21

I guess I should've known that Tarou could remember his past lives, what with him knowing the roads of Rome even though it was his first trip. Still came as a surprise to me.

I'm guessing Rin cried when faced with the sword, because she was experiencing the previous sacrifices' deaths? I'm pretty sure their previous incarnations were either before the sacrificing took place or right as it started to happen anyway.

Hopefully this gang rape Rin plot goes nowhere.

Yep. This is not one of those depraved settings where violence and rape goes hand-in-hand. It's simply unsuitable for the story and the atmosphere it produce thus far.

dani_dc

Bocchi na Bokura no Renai Jijou 8

I still can't see this situation lasting much long, this either needs to go full lovely-love or Seo within the next two chapters.

dani_dc

Bocchi na Bokura no Renai Jijou 08

She's a bit more aggressive than you would expect her to be, lol

Well, it seems like she just wanted to talk to him rather than being fully ignored, and she seems to have the right attitude regarding dating him on the right circumstances.

Well, it seems like she just wanted to talk to him rather than being fully ignored, and she seems to have the right attitude regarding dating him on the right circumstances.

Yeah, but most of the time you would just expect her to go I-I-I don't like him! *blush* so hey it's different!

-------------------------------------------

Sachiusu 17

I think they are avoiding each other? I think not?

Quixzlizx

Jitsu wa Watashi wa 1-36

CxqUe6v.png

This series is so damn good. I wish I could somehow sacrifice Nisekoi to ensure that we get another chapter of this every week. And Youko's smile is the most adorable thing ever.

J4uPkW3.png

Concentrated slapstick feels.

FQFRcUI.png

I was #dead #dead #dead throughout this entire chapter. Akane-chan rotating a house to get Kuromine on top of Youko was pretty great, too.

upandaway

Shinozaki-san 17 (caught up)

Pfft, look at these silly people. I've had plenty of experience dressing up girls in Pokemon. If they were true experts like me, they should have known that matching stylish outfits makes a jingle play and show visual effects around you.

dani_dc

The chapter were Shiragami stays at her parents room is when I realized how much I loved the art and how cute she was. At the start I was a bit "off" with the art but I just grew to love it.

Tonari no Seki-kun ch29

I'd like to see Seki's grades sometime. Maybe he's secretly a genius.

You'll get some insight into this eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom