• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkrev

Sporting Salt 2

Yawn. Will be dead in 2 months

Hi-Fi Cluster 3

Hope US Jump continues this series. Any Manga that features the reincarnation of Issac Newton in the form of a guy on Roller Blades is all right by me

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I don't even know what gender I'm looking at but I want more

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
Otoyomegatari

So I just started reading this on a whim... the art is so good! The first chapter went by in a flash. As far as whims go, this seems to be off to a great start.

dani_dc

Fuuka chapter 12.5, actually.

But I meant the disturbing implications of Yamato raising a daughter to look like a girl he had a crush on in high school.

Shush, we don't speak of that chapter.

Suzuka Spoilers
Poor Honoka, that's not acting.

I did understand the implications, that's why I was trying to imply he had been arrested over it.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I don't know if Seo was just worse earlier in his career, but I feel the need to reiterate that Yamato is intensely obnoxious way beyond even Haruto. His fixation on Asahina is fucking pathetic at this point.

SfcV9V3.jpg

Eroge no Taiyou 6

Listen.

It's not like we want it to happen either.

We just want our purchases to be up to the standard we expect them to be.

Half assing it with bugs, glitches, and obvious typos is just asking us to pull up the pitchforks and complain on our message boards and forums.

dani_dc

I don't know if Seo was just worse earlier in his career, but I feel the need to reiterate that Yamato is intensely obnoxious way beyond even Haruto. His fixation on Asahina is fucking pathetic at this point.

Honestly, while Haruto obsession for Eba was unhealthy, it wasn't something I had a hard time to buy due to my own life experience, some people really end up being emotionally entangled on someone else to a toxic degree.
Yamato on another hand is just plain crazy, he was at stalking levels before he even knew the girl.

Nobelsse 339

Another training chapter.

Also we still don't know why Muzaka hates humanity yet.

Should be interesting to see the guys improve since the enemies are getting stronger.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Honestly, while Haruto obsession for Eba was unhealthy, it wasn't something I had a hard time to buy due to my own life experience, some people really end up being emotionally entangled on someone else to a toxic degree.
Yamato on another hand is just plain crazy, he was at stalking levels before he even knew the girl.

I mean, I guess you could say the same thing about Honoka, but she seems a lot more sympathetic. Not to mention its pretty hard to be as dense as Akitsuki is, I mean, she kisses him and says "I want to be with you foreeeeeeeeeeeever" and 4 pages later the fucker is asking "WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!?"

dani_dc

Al this Suzuka talk got me to go read some more of it.

Suzuka 36

Suzuka still trying her ways of keeping Yamato at a rope's end, thankfully he rejected her outright.

Suzuka 37

People comment on how crazy Yamato is from "Stalking Suzuka" to "dating Honoka" overnight, they have a point, dude is very week mentally.

Suzuka 38

Goddamn, obviously Suzuka and Yamato of all people lose the train and stay behind.
Do the trains not have warnings that they're about to departure?

Even small trains here have a small warning a few seconds before closing.

This will surely create drama, hopefully not the shortest dating sequence in a Seo manga.

I mean, I guess you could say the same thing about Honoka, but she seems a lot more sympathetic. Not to mention its pretty hard to be as dense as Akitsuki is, I mean, she kisses him and says "I want to be with you foreeeeeeeeeeeever" and 4 pages later the fucker is asking "WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!?"

I think the main difference between them is that Honoka was actually trying to get to know Akitsuki, that and she wasn't stalking him when he goes traveling out of town, or keep going after him after being rejected.
Akitsuki just crossed way too many lines of being creepy.

And yes, I wanted to punch him in the face when that happened.

Angry Grimace

Al this Suzuka talk got me to go read some more of it.

Suzuka 36

Suzuka still trying her ways of keeping Yamato at a rope's end, thankfully he rejected her outright.

Suzuka 37

People comment on how crazy Yamato is from "Stalking Suzuka" to "dating Honoka" overnight, they have a point, dude is very week mentally.

Suzuka 38

Goddamn, obviously Suzuka and Yamato of all people lose the train and stay behind.
Do the trains not have warnings that they're about to departure?

Even small trains here have a small warning a few seconds before closing.

This will surely create drama, hopefully not the shortest dating sequence in a Seo manga.

I think the main difference between them is that Honoka was actually trying to get to know Akitsuki, that and she wasn't stalking him when he goes traveling out of town, or keep going after him after being rejected.
Akitsuki just crossed way too many lines of being creepy.

And yes, I wanted to punch him in the face when that happened.
I mean, "she rejected me therefore I should hit on her more" was already creepy enough, and then he's like "I should fucking follow her to see what she's doing when its totally unrelated to me." Like what the christ made him believe that was a good idea?

Now, going from Asahina to Honoka that quickly isn't that unbelievable. He's a dude.

dani_dc

I mean, "she rejected me therefore I should hit on her more" was already creepy enough, and then he's like "I should fucking follow her to see what she's doing when its totally unrelated to me." Like what the christ made him believe that was a good idea?

Now, going from Asahina to Honoka that quickly isn't that unbelievable. He's a dude.

He's lucky that he wasn't caught doing that. At this point a police restriction to keep him away from Asahina would be more than justified.

Going from Asahina to Honoka wasn't unbelievable, it just made his obsession over Asahina come across as even creepier in hindsight. It's not that he was in love to Asahina that lead him to make crazy things, he was just an obsessed stalker that goes for the first girl to appear in front of him.

Angry Grimace

He's lucky that he wasn't caught doing that. At this point a police restriction to keep him away from Asahina would be more than justified.

Going from Asahina to Honoka wasn't unbelievable, it just made his obsession over Asahina come across as even creepier in hindsight. It's not that he was in love to Asahina that lead him to make crazy things, he was just an obsessed stalker that goes for the first girl to appear in front of him.

I'm guessing its part of the unfortunate implication of tsundereism; that the person who acts like they don't like you doesn't really mean it, therefore its okay to keep doing whatever it is you're doing to piss them off. It doesn't come off as comical though, it comes off as her being an obnoxious jerkass for no real reason and him being a creepy stalker.

Angry Grimace

Suzuka through Ch. 40

At this point, I have to imagine people would think Asahina literally has brain problems.

Revo

Noblesse 339

Simple continuation of last chapter.

Divine Bells 85

More continued fighting.

Westwood Vibrato 28

Man, that date was crashed so hard.

Revo

Jyoshikausei 18

Stuck in a sailor uniform~

Himouto! Umaru-chan 71-72

dat alex storyline cliffhanger

and oh damn finally getting her to do something in moderation this calls for a celebration

Revo

Natsume Yuujinchou 73

Looks like the past of the book of friends might be getting a little more complicated~

And he's finally shared about it!

Shengar

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

OK SERIOUSLY

Which manga is this from.
It's actually from a console-tan 4-koma that my friend share

man when you said homunculus I thought you were talking about something totally different

watching_avengers_i_understood_a_gif_reference-88347.gif

The Great Purge have left me so depraved of that Homunculus ;__;

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
RIOT

panda is some kind of prophet
Last edited by upandaway; Today at 01:23 PM. Reason: i wonder if it really is just a drawing of an xbox one-tan

It's actually from a console-tan 4-koma that my friend share

watching_avengers_i_understood_a_gif_reference-88347.gif

The Great Purge have left me so depraved of that Homunculus ;__;

:0

On one hand I'm disappointed it's not a series.

On the other hand I actually thought of making a thread in OT about it yesterday night so thank god.

Suzuki-san 01

YVbAobTl.png

A boy slowly understands the girl no one pays attention to in class.

It was kinda interesting but seems not interesting enough for the group to keep going with this, oh well.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Kono Shima ni wa Midara de Jaaku na Mono ga Sumu 6

No.

You had a front row seat to watch someones past life as he fucked a girl under the big ol' tree.

Learn the difference.

And woooo, another bitch alert.

Willing to bet she'll be wanting his dick later.

Someone? Probably his past(which was hinted that he may have excaped the island) and the fallen girl is the girl

and fallen girl could be faking the "fallen" aspect =p

Zweizer

Banned
Jyoshikausei ch18

Suits her quite well~

Kokoro Kimiiro Sakurairo ch10

The power of love~

Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san ch7

What an airhead~

Do You Like Big Girls? Ch. 9
You know, when I got sick earlier this month, I had to lay in bed by my lonesome self without any girls like those around. Not sure if having that would've made the situation any better. "Boob Duty" could make things go either way.

Revo

Working!! 129

The skill of telling someone's emotions from the parfait they make you is one in a million, don't let it go to waste.

Someone? Probably his past(which was hinted that he may have excaped the island) and the fallen girl is the girl

and fallen girl could be faking the "fallen" aspect =p

OR

It could be memories of his father/mother playing "wrestling" for the first time.

Not that I think its likely, mind you.

But holy shit, would that be hilarious.

was that the fucked up island manga or some shit

The chained up loli in the image is not ringing any bells?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom