• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shengar

Homunculus Volume 1-2
The premise, the story, and the art, are all so interesting. Seeing how Susumu deal with the Yakuza boss, I guess the mystic portion of this manga is inspired by Carl Jung studies on Alchemy? Anyway, this should fill my fill on psychological stuff for the month.

dani_dc

Suzuka 34

"She kissed me and said shemq wanted to be at my side forever, what did she mean by that? Why did she kiss me?" ... No one is this dense.

Suzuka 35

He finally understood what she meant! And he's going for it!
Shame the manga is called Suzuka, but at least it looks like Honoka will have her wish granted for now.

Defuser

lol whippy, those poor guys who got tricked into TSF.

Tokyo DTED ch 2
6Ma24sk.gif

The MC in gif form. How much NTR suffering must he go through lol.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I mean, it's not even really that... bad? He has done way worse stuff. Like, stuff that makes me want to put a shotgun slug into my mind.

And that's saying something.

Zweizer

Banned
I mean, it's not even really that... bad? He has done way worse stuff. Like, stuff that makes me want to put a shotgun slug into my mind.

And that's saying something.

Yeah it's rather straightforward stuff in the genre.
And let us never speak of that one. Ever.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Suzuka 34

"She kissed me and said shemq wanted to be at my side forever, what did she mean by that? Why did she kiss me?" ... No one is this dense.

Suzuka 35

He finally understood what she meant! And he's going for it!
Shame the manga is called Suzuka, but at least it looks like Honoka will have her wish granted for now.

Not to mention the fact that Fuuka Akitsuki is a character in the Seoverse.

Himouto! Umaru-chan 71

So very cliffhanger.

so scare

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
You guys are gonna love how suzaka ends. It gets much much worse IIRC

The manga ending is horrible cause the MC is useless, they end up happy but still useless. I think Fuuka is in the same universe and they did a special chapter showing their future with their child and the protag is actually won the olympics.
dont kill me if im wrong.

lol whippy, those poor guys who got tricked into TSF.

Tokyo DTED ep 2
6Ma24sk.gif

The MC in gif form. How much NTR suffering must he go through lol.

I must read this chapter now!

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Homunculus Volume 1-2
The premise, the story, and the art, are all so interesting. Seeing how Susumu deal with the Yakuza boss, I guess the mystic portion of this manga is inspired by Carl Jung studies on Alchemy? Anyway, this should fill my fill on psychological stuff for the month.

xbone_waifu.png

11/10 would waifu
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ giff name ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Homunculus Volume 1-2

man when you said homunculus I thought you were talking about something totally different

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

also this

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Tokyo DTED Ch. 2

Wow, this guy has to get over this girl. I'm pretty sure she just took advantage of him so she could get closer to her brother and she knows it but won't admit. Plus the brother knew all along what was up and decided to take advantage of it.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Plz ban Shengar until ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ giff name ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

MSMrRound

Heyo MangaGAF.

Any good recommendations for ecchi titles?

Already been reading Prison School, Aunt's tits and a couple others. Currently reading Youkai Shoujo-Monsuga. Any other titles with nice art *cough* that I might be missing out on?

upandaway

Heyo MangaGAF.

Already been reading Prison School, Aunt's tits and a couple others. Currently reading Youkai Shoujo-Monsuga. Any other titles with nice art *cough* that I might be missing out on?
Everyday Monster Girl

Also Iinazuke Kyoutei, I guess

World Trigger 76
Byt8TgcIYAAdjCL.png

Finally Yuma gets back in action. I hope we get tons of panel time with him and Mr. Viza. It feels as if the series has yet to actually have a less experienced person, underdog, defeats a main baddie type event yet, and this one with Mr. Viza is begging for it to happen. Yuma doesnt even have his main Replica, so a win will be even more fantastic.

Great CP

Toriko 294

Seems impossible for them to get the food without Komatsu food luck. Will be curious how he magically writes it happening :(

Sad the anime didnt get this far, though they probably wouldnt have killed Shigematsu

Nisekoi 140

Missed opportunity to have Shu there with Raku :(

Hi-Fi Cluster 3
ByuNz3LIIAAARB-.png

Embodying the power of Isaac Newton to be a great mega rollerblader is cool. Too bad the jump start initiative ended on this start to the next event. Also glad Peta can have access to three labels and not just his hi fi so he can at least be of some use.

Hopefully others voted likewise
ByuRV56IIAAFEI9.png:large

Been going through a bit off a mid 2000's binge by collecting D Gray Man, Claymore, Reborn, Negima, School Rumble, Shaman King and Black Cat. Forgot Black Cat even ran in Jump.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm holding out for Fuuka being Honoka daugther and Yamato making her look like Suzuka to fullfill his desires... :(

I'm not sure you quite understand the disturbing implications of this.

Zweizer

Banned
Heyo MangaGAF.

Nana to Kaoru, Monster Musume, Tsugumomo and Okusan.

Himouto! Umaru-chan ch71

Dem eyes.

Himouto! Umaru-chan ch72

Parents better take note of this.

Angry Grimace

It would explain why we never see Yamato during Fuuka.

Fuuka chapter 12.5, actually.

But I meant the disturbing implications of Yamato raising a daughter to look like a girl he had a crush on in high school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom