• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

upandaway

Wakabayashi Toshiya’s 4-koma Collection 26

That's 2 chapters in a row now that nearly gave me heart attacks. I'm losing life span over this.

Zweizer

Banned
Jyoshikausei ch19

Isn't rice too sticky for that trick?

Jyoshikausei ch20

The correct way to play skateboard~

Jyoshikausei ch21

That's some impressive sleeptalking here.

Quixzlizx

Fuuka 33

Oh my god, so adorable. Fuuka and Suzuka are heaven and hell.

Also, Mana-chan grew up. And lol, is the whole Akitsuki family still living at the bathhouse, or just Fuuka?

Revo

Parasyte 26-31

It feels like I've read so many more chapters but then I find out I only read 6. Easily felt like 10.

RIP Kana. Shinji, your harem will die for your sins!

32-34

Ah right there's stalker guy.

and RIP relationship.

rrvv

Parasytes 41-64 [END]

man Migi is such a tsundere.yet very bro.

anyway interesting manga. the conflict within parasite certain more complex than I thought.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Fuuka 33

Oh my god, so adorable. Fuuka and Suzuka are heaven and hell.

Also, Mana-chan grew up. And lol, is the whole Akitsuki family still living at the bathhouse, or just Fuuka?

It's actually really funny how much this contrasts with Suzuka.

rrvv

Nanatsu no Taizai 95
Twist, the pig is seventh sin

Zettai Karen Children 382

still using HMZ? sony please give them morpheus

Nozaki-kun 41 (reading from 30 onwards, putting myself up to speed after the anime)
IwBbCHy.png
lil'devil Sakura
Hnnngg.

Is this... even legal?!!

Suzuka 50/60
In this week, sakurai finally took the guts and kissed the man. And then the man replied later with another kiss and finally responded to her feelings.

And then we have sports competition day, where mc and co. go somewhere(i don't remember) as spectators. Suzuka then got a medal, yada yada yada. This is also the part where mc and sakurai kissed. It later dissolved into suzuka and mc getting stranded and suddenly to his house.

So fireflies, flower and fake confession to suzuka happened. We then, of course, is given "hint" that suzuka is finally falling for the mc and shit like that. And ponytail girl feathers are rustled two times.

Sakurai turns out to have an idol friend, and then the idol proceeds to tell how much of an idiot mc is, and then tells him the date to sakurai birthday which is THREE DAYS AWAY.

Mc and suzuka then went to buy gifts for sakurai, but ms bitch tells sakurai what mc is doing anyway because. This then devolved into mc telling sakurai about his shopping fails, and sakurai proceeds to reject his gift because he smiles when him and suzuka goes out.

This is so bad.

Revo

Himouto! Umaru-chan 73

Everybody should go jogging, it's great!

Nanatsu no Taizai 95

Well, he's not dead? If he's still there I assume they have some plans to heal him.

Nanatsu no Taizai 96

...yep

Zweizer

Banned
Himouto! Umaru-chan ch73

So adorable~

Kingdom ch404

Civil war incoming. I'm guessing they're counting on the interventions of neighbor states.

Nanatsu no Taizai
You got the touch.
You got the poweeeeeeeeeer

Fuuka 33
well, feel strange to be seeing people from suzuka.
I think she is living alone though, it would be funny if suddenly yamato comes out

I'm still annoyed that Xbox One waifu isn't in a real manga

I'm furious.

Why can't I root for her as best girl in a real manga!?

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

time to read Suzuka I guess... wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Girls of the wilds 157

Lol suddenly this became interesting all of the sudden. Can't wait for next chapter.

All the girls are going to meet up at the fighting arena and kick some ass.

Zweizer

Banned
Suzuka ch31

Oh golly. The pool is gonna be fun.

Suzuka ch32

Oh boy how long is he gonna keep being a moping creep?

Suzuka ch33

Oh the drama!

Suzuka 31

Yamato is really starting to piss me off

Suzuka 32

Suzuka is really pissing me off

Suzuka 33

These scans are really pissing me off

Also Honoka deserves better. My opinion of her has really changed.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Youko x boku SS 1

Did they seriously name an organisation in this manga the SS?

Otherwise, fun premise of youkai stuff, which I'm always fond of.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Fuuka 33

If I didn't know better I'd say Seo knows about the reading bet given how differently this went.

Also, I don't think the other Suzuka characters have aged the proper amount given that the characters in Fuuka were literally not even born yet when Suzuka took place.

Angry Grimace

I stopped after the 3rd chapter. Should I resume?

At this point its actually kind of cute, but its Seo, so dumb drama will ensue at some point, I imagine.

The characters are the least aren't unlikeable from the start the way they are in Suzuka.

dani_dc

Fuuka 33

Yuu: So creppy... I better leave, anymore and I'd just be a stalker.

Reading Suzuka at the same time as this chapter really serves to contrast the characters of both series. Its incredible how much better Fuuka is when compared to her mother (or any of her parents really).

Angry Grimace

Fuuka 33

Yuu: So creppy... I better leave, anymore and I'd just be a stalker.

Reading Suzuka at the same time as this chapter really serves to contrast the characters of both series. Its incredible how much better Fuuka is when compared to her mother (or any of her parents really).

The problem is Seo. I know him well enough to know that they'll break up and then more drama will occur and they'll get back together, bla bla bla

I had been planning to read this during my downtime, so naturally when they've finally arrived (after an abnormally long delivery wait) I'm already starting to get busy again.

Furthermore, instead of books 4-5-6 like I ordered, I was sent books 4-5-7. I was about to complain when I found out that the bookstore has already closed down.

Now I'm not sure whether to be mad or sad.

Himitsu no Akuma Chan Ch. 1-9
Not quite on the same level of ridiculousness as My Balls, but still pretty entertaining ecchi.
And I don't care if these devils are boys or not, Aoi is my favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom