• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nordicus

Crazy For You 3

YES! This guy can keep his yandere in line!
ZxtWWLn.jpg

upandaway

I think I ended up in the weird part of MU somehow

Endless Narcissus: by Otosaki Tsubaki
The protagonist wants someone who will love her and her alone, so she gets a clone of herself.

Maintenance: by Itou Chika
A woman fantasizes about the mechanic who works next door to her office building. These fantasies involve being the car the mechanic is fixing.

Tejina Senpai 7-9

My Sister is My Assistant's Homeroom Teacher and Wants to Become Our Club Advisor so She Can Casually Molest Me sounds like a bad
good
eroge. Either way, she's a welcome addition to the 'story' providing she doesn't detract from the world class magic tricks.

Boku no Kanojo ga Majime Sugiru Shojo Bitch na Ken 9-10

I see no problem here. To teach her otherwise would be highly narrow-minded, amongst other things. I figured this was going to become stale quickly, but the new characters have helped somewhat.

Crazy For You 3

Hm, not sure how to feel about a yandere on a leash, since they're typically at their finest when they're unchained and unglued. Still, I'll bear with it in the faint hope that her box cutter eventually ends up inside someone.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
speaking of hleck

i miss hekk

top kek
Rip heck.

Jitsu wa watashi wa 124
After several chapters of lackluster comedy,i finally get the big bomb. That revelation is making me lmao.

Tejina Senpai 7-9
No one want to be friend with senpai ;_;
Her sister though was top kek

Ajin chan wa kataritai extra

Yo sensei, that's sekuhara. But i like how he manage to stay chill even after getti g kissed on a cheek

Kyuur

Happiness 15-16

Hmm, I feel like both of these chapters could have easily been done in 20 pages. Moving a bit too slowly now for my liking.

Bleach 673

Quality Bleach humour at the beginning, at least!

Kubo realizing that he wrote himself into a hole with Yhwach's power. The solution? Just make him ignore it, ffs.

Hunter X Hunter 353

Fights not over yet; Chrollo has yet to use S&M (lolol, how fitting with his opponent). Interested to see how much damage he took from that trade.

Crazy For You 1-3

This was kinda cute and funny and then Chapter 3 hit and the MC just became the most interesting character. I really enjoy when 4Komas mess around with serious stuff or whatever. Even though it's still played silly. But hey, this is more interesting than I first thought. Dude bad-ass'd her out of her yandereness.

Criminale 9+10

This might be my new favorite series. Holy shit, it's like a goldmine of reaction images and hilarious art. There's just really funny small details like you notice in My Hero Academia's art, such as the MC shaking his head so fast it blows back the hair from the Arsonist.

upandaway

Hunter x Hunter

Wow okay now things are getting in there. I have no clue why the audience is still there you guys are nutties.

If Hisoka can manage to stick some gum on Chrollo it will get interesting

Ace of Diamond Act II 33

Well Miyuki is going the full Furuya route while Okumura is forced to get with Sawamura, I cant wait though it should have been at least one or two pages longer.

Yamajo to 205
CiRb8gxWkAAj2Xa.jpg

I had a post written asking if the military base dude was forgotten but then the page came up. So happy for him.

Zweizer

Banned
My Hero Academia ch90

Not a good showing from All Might.

Shokugeki no Soma ch166

As expected, lol.

At least we got to see Nikumi again.

Peephole ch116

He sucks at this.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Shokugeki no Potato Translation

Called that one.

Just saying he loses is kind of dumb though, I wonder why they didn't explain any of the reasoning why he lost. Oh, and Meat is back for the first time in like 50 chapters and surprise she still wants to eat Soma's miso soup every day.

I'm gonna take a nap and then later write an entire thesis paper on why Chapter 90 of My Hero Academia is the perfect example of why so many people like it and why it's a fucking awesome manga.

Spirit Circle 45 (END)

"Don't cry, me. Nothing sad has happened"

And thus manly tears were shed.

It was a short yet awesome ride. Just like Hoshi No Samidare from the same author, the manga has a great plot, a memorable cast, no over-reliance on shounen tropes, and rhythm is good from start to finish.

Frankly, if you enjoyed Hoshi No Samidare, definitely read Spirit Circle.

I'm going to read Psycho Pass and Sengoku Youko from the same author now.

Spirit Circle 45 (END)

It was a short yet awesome ride. Just like Hoshi No Samidare from the same author, the manga has a great plot, a memorable cast, no over-reliance on shounen tropes, and rhythm is good from start to finish.

Do you mean Psycho Staff?

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Spirit Circle 45 (END)

Woot! one of my favs. Two questions for you.
1. What was your favorite past life?
Mine is hands down Fortuna
2. How much of a massive piece of shit do you think Fortuna is?
I wasn't too harsh on him until I actually started thinking about it, and just how little he valued human life.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
At least there's some logic to why Tsukasa gave up his demand that Soma join Central since Soma is too unpredictable to prepare the things he asks for.

dani_dc

Nisekoi 217

So everyone going to tag along together in what should has been an intimate moment eh?

Raku mom makes me think Chitoge isn't the promised girl, though that doesn't matter since she's set to win anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom