• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A what now

frwlYC5.jpg

I hope that clears things up.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Tokyo Ghoul:re ch. 76

What a weirdly placed flashback. I think there's a lot more interesting material happening elsewhere and I'm not sure why Miza reminiscing even matters to the story right now.

I Am a Hero ch. 215-216

Man whatever that giant zombie thing was seemingly doubled in size over a few pages. Despite not liking this volume, I'm at least excited to see where this boat leads them to next.

Zweizer

Banned
Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! ch331

Misuzu knows what's best~

Criminale! ch11-12

An idol's job is to put a smile on everyone's face after all~

Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga ch74

Gee, this took a while.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Sengoku youko end
Great ending. Mizukami Satoshi is really great at making a conclusion. Not to mention it was all panned from the very beginning since you can see the glimpse of the ending during chapter 52.
The tales about man who want to become demon and demon who want to become a man finally come to an end. Senya failed to become a normal human, but he live as a normal human with the one he love before he finally embrace his immortal status and decide to walk the Earth, keeping peace whenever he can. Jinka become a demon just like what he wanted and get to marry Tama. In an interesting note, Yazen lost his arm and eye during his confrontation with Shinsuke and resign himself as a man. Both of them are actually quite similar, that they abandon their humanity to become a demon all for the sake of the o e they love. What make them different was Jinka recognizing the value of humanity while Yazen syill as egoistical as ever.

It's quite a long journey, but the journey come to an end in a very beautiful way. Mizukami Datoshi is no one hit wonder. His manga after Samidare is as good as ever. Dare i say this one manage to be consistently better than Samidare.

Revo

My Hero Academia 90-91

deku's plan was pretty good. good to show that the heroes still helped out.
completely feeling a dead allmight. or at least a heavily/nearly dead one.

kadotsu

Banned
My Hero Academia 90-91

deku's plan was pretty good. good to show that the heroes still helped out.
completely feeling a dead allmight. or at least a heavily/nearly dead one.

I wonder how fast we'll get the truth about one for all after his death.

tomo 331

Misuzu with the best present

bakuon 24

No matter how you look at it, a honda super cub with training wheels is not the path to becoming a rebel.

bobohoro

Youkai Shoujo 74

Still predictable, but at least the new power looks interesting.

Denpa Kyoushi 141

A few down, a few still left to go. Meh.

Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko! ch.331
Good on Misuzu for picking the right gifts.

Mikakunin de Shinkoukei ch.70
If Hakuya knows one thing, it's that the internet is super useful for learning shit quickly.

The best Not Lives character was that drunk girl who was one of the four strongest, but her avatar got stolen and then she disappeared off the face of the earth which was irritating.

Zweizer

Banned
You mean that desesperately in search of love one, but yeah she was the best, and got woefully little screentime.

The silver lining is that she didn't croak at least.

Arabesque

So anyone know what's going on with Wandering Son?
Did Fantagraphics drop it?

I don't recall when I read the quote, but I think it is on hiatus due to poor sales.
Which is a real shame, since it is a series that deserves better, and the quality of their releases were great. But given the subject matter and price, it explains why it didn't sell well.

Lain

I don't recall when I read the quote, but I think it is on hiatus due to poor sales.
Which is a real shame, since it is a series that deserves better, and the quality of their releases were great. But given the subject matter and price, it explains why it didn't sell well.

That's... disappointing, though I'm not surprised by the low sales, looking at the release schedule.

jman2050

Well it looks like High Score Girl is finally resuming publication in July according to the SE website.

Oh man I actually just read through all the translated stuff a week ago and it's so so good. I was pretty bummed out that it hadn't been continued since the lawsuit two years back.

Definitely stoked for this.

Revo

Love Tyrant 27-35

I'm glad guri realizing her feelings had a good amount of screen time dedicated to it. Angel form>devil form though.
And I wonder what sort of business the people in hell run. Are there just giant call centers where they call up people on earth to try and get them to break up?
Shikimi finally started getting her own development which is nice.
Hot springs hype~

Usobuko

Banned
I missed you Uso~

Not much that would interest you, though I've been reading I Am a Hero and Historie.
Glad to see you back!

Aww, thanks :)

Yeah, those 2 are already on my list.

Kokkoku

Juri Yukawa lives with her NEET father and brother, her retired grandfather, her sister (a single mother) and her young nephew. One day, her nephew and brother are kidnapped for ransom. Having only 30 minutes to meet the demands of the kidnappers, Juri, who realizes there is not enough time to prepare the money, decides to head for their rescue by herself with knife in hand when her grandfather uses a mysterious stone passed on in the Yukawa family to stop time. In a world where everyone and everything are inert, Juri and her father and grandfather run to rescue the two. But at the kidnappers' hideout, they soon realize they are not the only ones who can move about in this still world.

Shiba Occhan

A SoL story about a society where father turn into a Shiba Inu after marriage

Helck

After demon lord was defeated, the demon world decide to do a competition to decide who will be the next demon lord. Comes Helck, a macho half naked human who enter the competition for an unknown reason. At first it looks like just another gag manga, but then it turn into a great fantasy adventure manga.

Isekai Izakaya "Nobu"

About Japanese restaurant that somehow connected to a fantasy world. Watch as the human from fantasy world enjoying a new kind of food.

I googled every one of them and I grateful you still somewhat remember my preferences. They all look like something I will give it a go.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom