• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkrev

Nisekoi spoilers

I refuse to believe these spoilers till I read the chapter myself. I can't imagine Komi just burying Onadera that deep. This is a new level of savagery.

Arabesque

Going by the Nisekoi spoilers, the true winners were
Ruri X Shu
and
Y-san X Marika

Also, Bleach not coming to an end when it announced it was going to end is very much Kubo personified.

"Since when did you think ..." type of twist to the bitter end. Still unbelievable Nisekoi is the manga that is ending up with better fanfare and ending. What a mess.

New anime, new databook to fill in the gaps for what was skipped, or a sequel/continuation in another magazine place your bets on what it'll be.

It's either going to be a short anime (13/24 episodes to cover the entire final arc, and even then that might be too much given how little content there is) or a bunch of spin offs, light novels a la Shaman King/Saint Sieya. I don't see a sequel series in the cards at the moment.

So this week, Nisekoi end but Bleach still have one more chapter. (End next week). Bleach got big announcement next week . Predicting it move to other magazines. (The sequel or whatever)

Or maybe it anime/movie announcement.

Edit: correction, is next issue. JUMP break next week.

Anime and sequel with Jinta as the lead please.

Main ingredient of the cake is tears

Spongebob-Sweater-Of-Tears-Gif.gif

pffttt HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

she sucks at cooking though... except for that fluke
poisonous cake confirmed

if Komi actually ended Nisekoi on a dark romeo and juiliet esque twist where Onodera kills Raku with a poisonous cake and chitoge kills herself on his corpse that would be amazing

Arabesque

pffttt HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

she sucks at cooking though... except for that fluke
poisonous cake confirmed

That's Chitoge. Onedera is actually decent at cooking.

That does reminde me that a plot point was that
Onedera didn't know what she wanted to be when she grew up when everyone else had more or less made up their mind on their career path. I know it was hinted she wanted to be a housewife but I guess she just ended up inheriting the family business instead?

Eh. Even Haru started her own shop. But I guess someone had to take over after her parents.

I guess she really was centred around Raku that she couldn't figure out any other aspirations. Even Marika had moved on :/

Well since nisekoi decided to go all in on the bad writing, needed something that embraces good writing this morning.

Midoritani Shounen no Subete

Bakugou and Midoriya getting along is always the best and injured Bakgou too being cared for by Midoriya, it cant get any better. The lunch scene was probably my favorite because of how Midoriya was acting all nervous to asks him to eat lunch, and then how he got to feed Bakugou who couldnt use his fingers. Very sweet. Scene around the corner was good because of the Bakugou face. Good.

That's Chitoge. Onedera is actually decent at cooking.

That does reminde me that a plot point was that
Onedera didn't know what she wanted to be when she grew up when everyone else had more or less made up their mind on their career path. I know it was hinted she wanted to be a housewife but I guess she just ended up inheriting the family business instead?

Eh. Even Haru started her own shop. But I guess someone had to take over after her parents.

I guess she really was centred around Raku that she couldn't figure out any other aspirations. Even Marika had moved on :/
maybe my judgment is off but I do believe they both suck

Onodera making beautiful food but being lethal
if Komi actually ended Nisekoi on a dark romeo and juiliet esque twist where Onodera kills Raku with a poisonous cake and chitoge kills herself on his corpse that would be amazing
indeed it would literally be grand

I'd buy the last volume even though I haven't bought any of the others and place it on the top of my bookshelf for all to see

------
Edit looked at
her
Wiki
(Onodera)
and found this

*Although Onodera is very talented in decorating cakes, she is known to be a terrible cook. Strangely, when she is depressed the outcome of her ​cooking is reversed and becomes tasty.

meaning a death a cake can happen if she is happy about their marriage

Fuck I've never looked at Nisekoi spoilers before, I've just waited to read the chapter when it comes out, but the way you guys are talking about it I really am tempted to look at them.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The utter state of Onodera's getting wrecked is going to be a fucking sight to behold holy fuck talk about utter devastation

Wait what

Well I meant to tag that, but there's apparently just a random Y-san from Chiba reference you'd only get if you followed the random character polls.

upandaway

The utter state of Onodera's getting wrecked is going to be a fucking sight to behold holy fuck talk about utter devastation

Well I meant to tag that, but there's apparently just a random Y-san from Chiba reference you'd only get if you followed the random character polls.
Yeah i know about Ysan, that's so weird if it really happened

That's amazing, and I don't' even read Nisekoi

dani_dc

Bleach 611-684

Everyone has random Godly powers upgrades!

Random characters cameos without rhyme or reason!

Fights:
-I have invincible power,
-Well I have a power that counters that exact power
-And I have a power to counter your power that counters my power
-Joke's on you because I had another power to counter your exact counter of my counter

dani_dc

Well I'm curious about all this reactions to the spoilers. Can't wait to read the chapter and see what this is all about.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Onodera not only loses, she has to pine for Raku in eternity while also blessing his union with one of her best friends. Absolutely savage.

The only thing that will make this better is if they show Onodera making the cake with tears in her eyes or something.

In fairness, I think all of them not named Chitoge got wrecked given that nobody in Raku's harem has apparently found a suitable partner.

Kyuur

I'll admit that I've only read bits and pieces of Nisekoi, but isn't it possible that
Onodera simply moves on and stays friends with them, given they've all been a big group of friends for the entire series essentially?

If anything its more savage to
the people who wanted Onodera to win than the character herself.

Angry Grimace

I'll admit that I've only read bits and pieces of Nisekoi, but isn't it possible that
Onodera simply moves on and stays friends with them, given they've all been a big group of friends for the entire series essentially?

If anything its more savage to
the people who wanted Onodera to win than the character herself.

I mean, Onodera's been explicitly in love with Raku since Chapter 1 and since well before the series started. After 220 chapters she tells him she loves him and he says he loves her also. But he's picking someone else, sorry.

That's not losing; that is NTR.

Raku being a Councillor and the leader of Yakuza is uber corruption

well he can stay low by travelling with his wife around the world

rich people..... meanwhile poor Onodera makes cakes for people who happen to see her phonenumber on the local newspaper

success

People didn't believe me when I said Komi doing Nisekoi was his hate-fuck to the industry and it's fans for axing and disliking all his previous series but time has proven me right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom