• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zweizer

Banned
yep, that's the one. god knows how i'm gonna find more room for any more manga in my luggage. I have one last delivery arriving tommorrow and then I'm going to have to lop off my arm if i buy any more.

I can still only very slowly read most of this, too. ;___;

At least you can read them!

Moaradin

Shokugeki no Souma 178

This was a pleasant chapter. Erina and Megumi bonding over shoujo manga was great lol. And Nikumi actually said something to Erina finally. Elite 10 should hopefully make the next few battles more interesting.

Hero Academia 102

About time we get to see some rival schools. New dude seems interesting. Hopefully he doesn't end up being an asshole.

Zweizer

Banned
Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! ch379

Some things are better left unsaid.

Prison School ch224

RIP

Such badass men.

Tejina Senpai ch25

One thing's for sure: senpai isn't lacking in determination.

New Game! Spinoff ch1

A spinoff about Aoba's past.

Unsurprisingly, she didn't change much~

Mitsuboshi Colors ch13

LpdB9PW.png

The world is peaceful today too.

Boku no Kanojo ga Majime Sugiru Shojo Bitch na Ken 14-18

You know whats never funny? Having people talk and making it sound sexual so a third party misunderstands. Lets do that every single fucking chapter.

Busaiku

Is there any way to get Berserk at this point without breaking the bank?
Both Rightstuf and Amazon are missing a bunch of volumes, and these are out of print.

The final chapters to Sun Ken Rock are a work of art, how the hell can you botch an ending this badly, specially one that was going so well at the time?

I can't be arsed to finish it, that "twist" was one of the most idiotic things I've ever read, Boishi can fuck right off with that random garbage.

The final chapters to Sun Ken Rock are a work of art, how the hell can you botch an ending this badly, specially one that was going so well at the time?

I can't be arsed to finish it, that "twist" was one of the most idiotic things I've ever read, Boishi can fuck right off with that random garbage.

The follow up was even dumber

LeleSocho

Banned
Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card Arc - 3

New scepter is better than the Sakura Cards one but worse than the original, new cards are super cool though.

Revo

Tokyo Ghoul: re 88

No clue if I should be caring about this fight before the ending. Or if we knew anything about them before this fight.
All i care about is kaneki

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Fuuka

The last chapter involved a plotline centered around Fuuka's menstrual cycle.

This chapter involved Haruna chasing people around with a dildo trying to hit them with it and then accidentally shoving it in Fuuka's cleavage.

SEO™

Kieli

Is there any way to get Berserk at this point without breaking the bank?
Both Rightstuf and Amazon are missing a bunch of volumes, and these are out of print.

RightStuf is having a sale right now on Beruzaku.

But you can get it super-duper cheap by scrounging your local western comic stores or Craigslist.

Someone got the entire collection for 25 american dolleridoos.

gintama 599

Hilarious chapter. Nobu Nobu sure has a weak stomach though. Also I don't think only katakana things should go on other katakana things. Variety is nice too.

Wiseblade

RightStuf is having a sale right now on Beruzaku.

But you can get it super-duper cheap by scrounging your local western comic stores or Craigslist.

Someone got the entire collection for 25 american dolleridoos.
You what

I've been looking to buy Berserk so I can recommend it to some friends but everywhere I looked was out of stock. I don't even think the Dark Horse tablet app has it.

Zweizer

Banned
Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! ch380

They sure don't hold back.

Keijo ch90

It's always kind of sad that they split up after gradutation. Thankfully the main pair is still together~

Onwards to the world of pros!

But not girlfriends, huh?

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Keijo 90
You know, that is one hell of a facilities. No wonder there's a lot of woman who want to enter Keijo

Attack on titan latest

RIP
Erwin
Kinda expected that. But hey, two important characters died! PROGRESS!

Jarmel

Banned
Prison School 200-224

It feels like the manga went to shit. How is this still on the cavalry battle? It's been what? Half a year?

Revo

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria 26

That's a big ass flower.
Damn Aiz going huge.

Zweizer

Banned
Kase-san ch12-14

Oh my, they're progressing quite fast~

Though now they've got other things to worry about.

Yuri Kuma Arashi ch24

Ah, the loving bully.

Shuukan Shounen Girl ch22

When the seagulls cry...

Ore ga Ojou-sama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Rachirareta Ken ch55

Amnesia, huh?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I don't get it. The guy tells Mikasa that they should save Erwin because Erwin got everyone killed? What?

Revo

Kanojo wa Rokurokubi 18

hard to care about this cavalry battle when i've been living in prison schools for like half a year now

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
I don't get it. The guy tells Mikasa that they should save Erwin because Erwin got everyone killed? What?

Erwin make a decision that will benefit humanity as a whole. He will gladly sacrifice a bunch of people including himself if that is what it take. Yeah, being under his command is probably going to get you killed, but at least he didn't back out and run away.

Prison School 200-224

It feels like the manga went to shit. How is this still on the cavalry battle? It's been what? Half a year?

It's dragging, but this arc did gave us some of the most hilarious moment, so i'm still enjoying it.

phaze

Any noteworthy manga set in 1300-1700 Europe ? Looking for some gem along the lines of Innocent or Shigurui as far as the general vibe goes, though not necessarily with the same levels of gore or sex,.(especially talking about Shigurui here)

Any noteworthy manga set in 1300-1700 Europe ? Looking for some gem along the lines of Innocent or Shigurui as far as the general vibe goes, though not necessarily with the same levels of gore or sex,.(especially talking about the latter)

Maria the Virgin Witch
Vinland Saga, although earlier
Otoyomegatari

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Any noteworthy manga set in 1300-1700 Europe ? Looking for some gem along the lines of Innocent or Shigurui as far as the general vibe goes, though not necessarily with the same levels of gore or sex,.(especially talking about the latter)

there's a really great mang athat's like the witcher but sinced you asked I got nothing.

Shoukoku no Altair, its set in a pseudo Turkey.

phaze

Maria the Virgin Witch

I've watched a few episodes of anime and well, wasn't particularly impressed. And the tone isn't of it isn't what I'm looking for.

Vinland Saga, although earlier
went through it already

Otoyomegatari

Isn't that more like today's Uzbekistan/Kazachstan

And like 18/19 century though that's not that important. :p

there's a really great mang athat's like the witcher but sinced you asked I got nothing.

Wait no

Tell me.

Something like The Witcher seems like exactly my kind of thing. Shigurui went overboard at times times with graphic content but I can easily deal with that stuff if the rest is good.
Shoukoku no Altair, its set in a pseudo Turkey.

That's the one with the good art right ? Will research further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom