• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dani_dc

Attack on Titan 84

Went way too long for what was a predictable conclusion. Could had forgive all the length if he had went for Erwin instead, as it was it felt like a waste of a chapter.

Bertol crying for help like they were still friends was hilarious though.

Fukumaden 1-2 (NSFW)

Comedy series by Cool Kyoushinsha abou-

i1Xei5w.png

oNfPJjT.png

I'm done.

dani_dc

Tomo-chan 360-377

I'm not caring for the current arc. It had a few good moments, but every other page is basically "Tomo is strong even though she's a girl, and that's that's the joke".

Zweizer

Banned
(NSFW) Fukumaden ch1-2 by Cool Kyoushinsha

Following the Demon Lord's defeat and the threat of its return, the Hero assembles a huge harem in order to ensure that there will be heirs to take up arms in the future.

Smut ensues.

Only so that the other actual main character would live despite the leaders coming to the conclusion he shouldn't

Lets be real here, Armin has had more successful plans then anyone else in the whole series while Erwin has lead tons of failed expeditions outside the walls and not accomplished anything for years until Eren and Armin joined the scouts.

CDiggity

Isayama really seems determined to show how special of a coconut Armin is. Also, with getting rid of Bert before getting some testimony he can go so many more chapters keeping the antagonists and their real intentions nebulous.

Fukumaden 1-2

Yeah....no.

Helck 1-latest

Whoa, what the heck. I remember putting this on hold because the first chapter made it look like a regular fantasy gag manga, but then I just couldn't stop reading once it got going.

mdubs

Banned
Zack Davisson does good translation work, but man is this one of the most self-important statements I've ever seen. I'm reading this as "reviewers should acknowledge how great I am more".

3f1a471913.jpg

Zack Davisson does good translation work, but man is this one of the most self-important statements I've ever seen. I'm reading this as "reviewers should acknowledge how great I am more".

3f1a471913.jpg

Eh, I'm reading that more as "I think reviewers would be very satisfied with this work I'm proud of."

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map

http://puu.sh/qtwci/3f1a471913.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

The second book coming out a year later is more eyebrow-raising. What the hell, Kodansha.

Kabu no Isaki 1-48/END
....Huh? That ending is really hard to wrap my head around, feels like the mangka decided to leave things cryptic rather than to give a rushed ending. Sadly the manga just doesn't nearly have the same appeal to me like the mangaka's previous work Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou. The characters, the way the story is laid out and other elements just don't feel like they mesh together nearly as well, leaving me with just an uneven manga that could of been something better.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
lates tomo

And the hunt begins anew.

Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

So apparently there's a manga version of twilight princess...
G07c4y5.jpg

And its metal as fuck.

Little Little 1-8 (END)
This is a simple, dialogue-less story about a young girl and an inquisitive little feline friend.
....... ... ....... ............. . .......... ..... ............. ... . ........... ........... . ................. ...... ..................... .. ................ ... ........... ............. .......... ........... .. .... ................ . ................. ............. ....... .... ....... ....... ........ .. . ......... .... .......... .... ............ ..... ... . ....... ......... ..... ............. ... ......... .... . ...... ......... .... ....... .......... ... . ............ ...... ... .. .......... .......... ....... ............. ........ . ....... .. ...... ... .... .......... .......... .. .......... . ............ ......... ...... ... ........... ..... ... ..... ...... .... .

...... .. ........... .. ...... .... ............ ..... ......... ...... .............. . ... .............. ..... ....... ... .......... .......... .... .............. ....... ..... .. ...... . ........... ........ ...... .. ............ ........ .... ....... ........ ...... ............... ... . ............ ........ .... ..... .......... ........ ... ....... ..... ............... ...... ...... ... ........ ............ .. ..... . ...... ....... .... ......... ............. ... ...... ....... .

👍

People here reading "the promised neverland"? Chapter 2 is out, and the series has a lot of potential.

Hope it's not canned by WSJ for the dark themes.

bobohoro

Fairy Tail 497

There were some striped panties somewhere. Highlight of the chapter.
So sad.

I'm also approaching the romance chapters between Casca and Guts in Berserk. Reading them while knowing what's gonna happen is pure suffering. I really don't know if I can make it through the Eclipse.

But damn, if this manga isn't pure gold.

Jintor

The Genius' War of Love and Brains vol 1-2

I wasn't 100% on it for the first few chapters but it really grew on me. I'd go so far as to say I love it. Art's a bit shakey though.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Otoyomegatari ch. 58

Thought Mori would have changed up this chapter, or at least last chapter seemed like a good stopping point for these two anyway, but I'm not gonna argue with more of Pariya being Pariya.

The Promised Neverland ch. 2

The color cover is kinda wild. Didn't even notice Conny on the table for a sec there. Decent follow-up chapter, pacing is good so far.

Boruto 4

Aw boruto and naruto so happy this chapter. Though Im glad were confronting the ninja tool so far so that can get out the way. I assume Naruto wont be able to say much of anything since big thing is about to happen?

The Promised Neverland 2

Okay this is kind of compelling if its the kid versus the all knowing mother. Too bad the place isnt a bit bigger to make her importance that much more important. Also if the kids escape, I wonder if she will be killed. Ill be sad.

World Trigger

Okay was panicked that the kogetsu would have got all the way through to yuuma's tummy. Glad he's safe, and did they forget about AMATRICIANA location?

Food Wars

The writer did good putting SoTaku & Megumi on the next match, its my dream team + 1. Also the SoTaku going off on their own to sample snacks, if only he could expand that. It was one of my headcanon fic events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom