• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zweizer

Banned
Pretty neat art.

Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san ch4

She just wants to nyan-nyan. What's wrong with that?

My Hero Academia ch106

Aw, I wanted them to chat some more.

That's the same artist who did the anime dads collage awhile back right?

He has others of

Black haired anime women!

UseYbHj.jpg

School uniform characters!

Bald characters!

Super beefy characters!

Love how Yujiro Hanma from the Baki series just shows his back in one of the pictures lol.
There's something that bothers me, who's the woman with the dreadlocks in the lower right of the first picture? I'm sure I know where she's from, but I can't remember...

Love how Yujiro Hanma from the Baki series just shows his back in one of the pictures lol.
There's something that bothers me, who's the woman with the dreadlocks in the lower right of the first picture? I'm sure I know where she's from, but I can't remember...

Izumi Curtis from Fullmetal Alchemist.

LeleSocho

Banned
What's going on in this Toriko chapter. That has to be a poison doll, right?

He'll either regenerate thanks to Gourmet Luck shenanigans or it's actually him sacrificing himself to thank Toriko that essentially made him survive when they were still in the womb.

I can see
Starjun
dying only because this series is being rushed and therefore it is reaching its conclusion.

If there was no rushing what so ever then
Starjun
hitting the bucket so early on would be overly unlikely, especially since the 3 of the 4 HK have just been ejected with Red Nitro cells and are yet to revive. Plus
Star
got that recent power up.
Toriko 386

The panel of star at the end just seemingly laying there in the air without a midsection is hilarious to me.

same

Revo

Toriko 386

The panel of star at the end just seemingly laying there in the air without a midsection is hilarious to me.

Attack on Titan 85

The best part of getting to the basement was Eren saying "The key doesn't fit" and Levi immediately getting pissed and bashing down the door. Thank you Levi. And when I say "getting to the basement" I mean that they got to the basement, opened the door, looked around and found a (the?) thing.

So when's the Akagi vs Washizu match ending? When are they finding the One Piece? When's Conan's body going back to normal? When's Casca getting healed? When's Gyro gonna show up in HxH?

Daingurse

Toriko 386

latest

Jesus Christ at the Capture Level for NEO and Acacia. No wonder the 8 Kings were helpless . . .

I can see
Starjun
dying only because this series is being rushed and therefore it is reaching its conclusion.

If there was no rushing what so ever then
Starjun
hitting the bucket so early on would be overly unlikely, especially since the 3 of the 4 HK have just been ejected with Red Nitro cells and are yet to revive. Plus
Star
got that recent power up.

same

I think he's done. I also really have a feeling that
Starjun is going to feed himself to Toriko. So Toriko could maybe get that powerup that Star just got as well.

I think he's done too. I also really have a feeling that
Starjun is going to feed himself to Toriko. So Toriko could maybe get that powerup that Star just got as well.
damn that would suck

I loved
Starjun as a character since the time he ran around with that epic mask

but seeing as this series is likely to end in the next few months I have accepted the rushing realization and instead hope for the future Mitsutoshi series

I hope for a Seinen series were he can take his time, be it monthly, be it weekly and without WSJ breathing down his back

Daingurse

damn that would suck

I loved
Starjun as a character since the time he ran around with that epic mask

but seeing as this series is likely to end in the next few months I have accepted the rushing realization and instead hope for the future Mitsutoshi series

I hope for a Seinen series were he can take his time, be it monthly, be it weekly and without WSJ breathing down his back

Yeah, I really didn't want to see Star go out like this. But I honestly really dig the thought of him giving his flesh, his very essence, to Toriko his twin brother. It would feel kinda sweet. These dudes were dead set on killing each other before the time-skip, but now they would literally be one.

Haha, this chapter really reinforced me wanting Mitsutoshi to do a seinen horror series. Acacia looked absolutely nightmarish towards the end.

Yeah, I really didn't want to see Star go out like this. But I honestly really dig the thought of him giving his flesh, his very essence, to Toriko his twin brother. It would feel kinda sweet. These dudes were dead set on killing each other before the time-skip, but now they would literally be one.
lol the whole eating of brothers thing reminds me of those two thunder brothers in InuYasha ;)))
Haha, this chapter really reinforced me wanting Mitsutoshi to do a seinen horror series. Acacia looked absolutely nightmarish towards the end.
Me too... that or a Scifi series, or a large scale war series

he pretty much can do a detailed chapter in a week so if he had a month as well and had it at 50 pages it would be kingly

Attack on Titan 85

Well, um, yeah

So on the one hand we knew people were living outside the walls from Annie... but like, this didn't explain anything we're still left with more questions then answers.

Attack on Titan 85

The Basement... basically the secret was something everyone kinda knew already

that people lived outside (seeing as we knew this already due to the enemy Titan people)

I guess the least new thing about this was that the other side is more advanced them in the walls but we had a hint of that too since the Survey corps never even knew about coffee

CrazyDude

Attack on Titan 85

Well, um, yeah

So on the one hand we knew people were living outside the walls from Annie... but like, this didn't explain anything we're still left with more questions then answers.

Maybe there is another wall further out that is meant to keep the titans and the people in? Beyond that wall is a regular civilization without the titans. The whole kingdom and the titans are one big science experiment for that civilization?

Erigu

Attack on Titan 85
The Basement... basically the secret was something everyone kinda knew already
They found three books (and also have that letter from Ymir to Historia). We only know about that one photograph they found when the opened the first book. There's obviously more to come.

The whole kingdom and the titans are one big science experiment for that civilization?
That little walled society was apparently built by the first king who had stolen a precious titan-related ability from the outside civilization, so I'm thinking said civilization is actually really annoyed by the existence of the walled kingdom.

Jintor

as someone who doesn't read AoT but has been intending to for a while, what's the chances of going Shyamalan The Village on us

Tomo 408 - 409

Misuzu has always been a bundle of joy it seems.

Criminale! 20 - 21

Be honest with your feelings Sarah.

Also Hinako is still the worst out of the three.

They found three books (and also have that letter from Ymir to Historia). We only know about that one photograph they found when the opened the first book. There's obviously more to come.

yeah you are right

let us just hope we get to quickly try and proceed to leaving the walls rather then another internal crisis again due to the new information

Revo

Kaguya Wants to be Confessed To: The Geniuses' War of Love and Brains 33

excited to see what her other prepared items are
home visit hype

Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen 11

I've never been prouder to be a sloth. I still think that whoever works on the rules committee needs a good tasering, but whatever, this was a satisfying victory. Might be a long while before I say this again, but Lanka deserves respect here as well.

Purgatory Dead Roll 4
So many questions, one of which is wtf is going on. Convoluted murder games + monthly chapters is an unfortunate combo if you're not awake enough to remember the rules. Well, at least I can enjoy watching Kagamiya do her thing, though whether she's a carver or a carvee remains to be seen.

Except her friend's interest in MC is literally the result of a mental illness.

HGbp6Fa.jpg

Perhaps the same could be said of all romance.

Zweizer

Banned
Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! ch410

RIP Misuzu.

A Kiss and a White Lily ch25

Good thing they smoothed it over quick.

Happy Sugar Life ch10

Boy, Shio really does attract all the nutters.

Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro ch6

Society sure is ruthless.

g5uecwm.png

Lewd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom