• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peco

Wonderland 01-09
186-1870msah.png
This is a complete mess but since I'm a fan of the author I'll probably keep reading. Also, cats are serious assholes.

One Punch Man 98

I wish they would get back to the Garou stuff already. This tournament is just dull and it clearly just exist so the manga doesn't catch up to the webcomic

Fwiw as the guy who doesn't like OPM I feel like the bigger issue with this filler arc is Murata's release schedule. If OPM was weekly or monthly with the usual length you'd see from those manga I feel like this tournament wouldn't drag as badly as it has. Because of the inconsistent release and inconsistent length it's exaserbating the problem.

Kaguya Wants to be Confessed To: The Geniuses' War of Love and Brains 1-34

Going through this on one weekend made me think that an anime adaptation of it with Kaiji's narrator as the narrator would make it anime of the forever. It has some truly masterful comedic moments.

Zweizer

Banned
Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! ch421

Good thing Tomo is strong.

New Game: The Spinoff! ch12-13

And thus starts Aoba's professional life~

Ayup, the best president.

Mitsuboshi Colors ch15

Sometimes there are battles you can't win.

Such a mystery.

The New Kurosawa ch55

Huh, never heard of bud girls before.

That's got to be the most American thing I've read all week.

Revo

Gleipnir 12

Wonder what the ratio of spooky monster to weirder ones like shuichi will be. Hope it leans more towards weird ones.

Shengar

Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai

Come for the lewd news anchor, stays for the storytelling technique employed by the mangaka.
I was taken by surprise on how the manga have a lot of variation in its panel, flow, and the such.

Wiseblade

One Piece
Mass produced Vergo to with Mass produced Kuma? Things could be about to get weird.

One Punch Man
Someone got punched, I am satisfied.

World Trigger
Kuma da bes.

My Hero Academia
I still can't get over how Viz dropped the ball on Sero's name.

The Promised Neverland
How are they going to explain the escape to the other kids? Dropping the news on the kids the moment you're fleeing is a recipe for disaster. However, telling them before is a terrible idea since I doubt the other kids can bluff nearly as well.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Oh for fuck's sake, why is it on hiatus this time? Is it still health/family related issues

I mean, I don't get why she doesn't just end the series. Nobody even remembers what the plot is other than the entire cast practically shouting "JUST FUCK ALREADY" to Mikage and Hachiken and neither actually doing anything for no real reason.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Tokyo DTED is the only manga I can recall where a 10-minute doctor visit would resolve the plot.

Seriously, the plot (for those that haven't read it) is that MC got NTR'd by his brother and become impotent as a result. Like at one point he manages to pick up a girl willing to fuck him and then he still can't get it up; but they have drugs for that.

bobohoro

Tomo-chan 421

I realized that I really dislike Jun nowadays.
And since just ending up with Tomo would be boring, I hope he goes down the Misuzuroute for entertainment.

Revo

Working!! 164

Normal is the best way to go, after all.

Working!! 165

Even through his embarassment he still manages to care for her. Big Satou.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
I read Song of the Long March and it's really good. It's a historical manga about Ancient China following a princess left for dead, who wants revenge on her family's killer. She's pretty bad ass. It was pretty cool since I'm not familiar with Chinese history/cultures at all, like the Uyghurs.

I was craving more so I read Akatsuki no Yona too, and while that was also good, it's not as mature/definitely aimed toward the young girls demographic. Idk, I like princesses that can fight, I guess.

Eila

The FLCL manga is so stylish. Worth a read just for that.
It's been too long since I watched the OVAs so it was fun to relive, although it's more of it's own take, just like most manga spinoffs.

bakuon 28

she's right, bikes do automatically put a smile on your face.

Kaguya Wants to be Confessed To 1

Seems a lot of people are reading this, so I might as well. Seems good so far, so I'll probably stick with it.

grand blue 4

Well this was a more serious chapter. Still had stupidity, but it did advance some plot.

Gintama is getting a new anime season, to the surprise of no one. This was the teased news from last week.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-21/gintama-manga-gets-new-tv-anime-series/.106715

nice, but yeah not surprised. I'd bet the anime will end and come back again to cover everything once the manga ends.

Angry Grimace

Fuuka

...the band's problem is that they're too good. That makes sense.

I mean, in the end it's the same problem - Yuu's new songs are shit, so they probably need to do something to correct that.

Verelios

Golden Kamui 68-69

These chapters are sheer testosterone. Sugimoto blasting that bear, the Yakuza killing a bear in a knife fight, being put into a bears burial mound and living...

Leo aint got shit on this
I started reading Golden Kamui because of this post. All I can say is...Henni, and may you enjoy many, many, tasty osoma.

seVIisx.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom