• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I mean, I really like Ippo but there's just some weird...thing about Kengan Asura that makes me separate it a lot.

Idol Na Kanojo To Wotaku Na Boku To

Why did they change the title? I'm pretty sure the original title of this manga was Idol Na Shit Heroine To World-class Awful MC Boku Fuck Em Both.

Black General San 7

Why is this mangaka the only dude in the game making consistently awesome girls?
Have you seen baki? It like dbz but if you added jojo into the mix. Its fucking crazy.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Sasahara Flower Samurai 3 This is so god damn good. Three chapters in, and it has done a fantastic job with consistent world building both through dialogue and implied through visuals. I think this manga is going to be something special down the line.

Sahara the Flower Samurai 03

This seems to be progressing really, really fast? Not finding it super enthralling either.

One Punch Man 66

lol at Saitama on the toilet

I don't remember this guy from the ONE series, but he looks familiar to something else.

the last page of this berserk chapter is one of the biggest fuck yous i've seen in a long time

berserk is like being about to nut for 10 years but every time you get there it stops

Berserk 347

Now of all times, a fucking hiatus. Come ooon man, don't do this to me.

EDIT: This is going to fucking suck, isn't it? Some bad shit is going down man. All these years of waiting, I don't know if I can handle it man.

Bringing it back to the Eclipse is pretty obvious since that is the source of Casca's trauma but man I'm not looking forward to seeing Casca's rape being used as a plot device for the umpteenth time. Got enough of that shit with the Berserk Musou's announcement being the goddamn rape scene and Miura's only gotten trashier and less subtle about it as time went on

Omnicent

Berserk 347
Yes new Chapter!
*Sees last page about Hiatus and the eclipse dream*
I don't know how I feel right now. I like to joke saying I'll be 45+ and this will
still be ongoing, but there is no way this will still be ongoing in 15 years right? It will
have been concluded and we can all look back on this ride right?

dLeyHjn.gif

Ok, now that I have gotten that out of the way, it looks like
we are about to enter some NoES type dreams (the mental scar will run deep)

Verelios

Gosu is actually fucjing legit awesome

Go read it if you like martial arts stuff
I prefer Yongbi personally, but I like what the author did with the first chapter. Introduced the author's favorite use of levity in the face of tension(reminds me a lot of 90's manwha storytelling, which, shut up, I loved)

Bringing it back to the Eclipse is pretty obvious since that is the source of Casca's trauma but man I'm not looking forward to seeing Casca's rape being used as a plot device for the umpteenth time. Got enough of that shit with the Berserk Musou's announcement being the goddamn rape scene and Miura's only gotten trashier and less subtle about it as time went on

I don't know what Koei's marketing has anything to do with this, but how else would you resolve this? The eclipse is the crux of the entire series.

Denki-Gai no Honya-san 55 - 58

Yay, more chapters are out. I always enjoy the chapters of all the other girls spying on master and judging her girl power.

e_i

New Game The spinoff chapter 13

How did know that
Hazuki-san
would be instrumental in Aoba's hiring? She's a sneaky one, especially when she
disguised the interview as idle chat.

remz

Man ending on that before a hiatus is pretty fucked up, Miura. I hope he feels some measure of guilt at doing so.

Maybe now berserk is back on break hunter x hunter can come off hiatus.

Revo

Detective Conan 972-73

lmao the circus deduction
didn't think we'd get a mystery in this flashback
guess we had to show how cool he is tho

Berserk 347

Man, fuck this manga.

They breezed to the goal of Guts journey and get it started and hiatus it just like that? Goddam.

I am so interested in seeing Schierke and Farnese actually SEE what Guts and Casca lived through. I can't even imagine it wouldn't be horrifically traumatizing. Hiatus'd right as we reach the Eclipse in her mind...fuck sake.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Berserk ch. 347

On one hand, this is finally underway.

On the other hand, Guts is fairly detached here and there's still an awful lot of hamming it up for such a big turning point.

Berserk 347

MagniFool regrets his voyage

I kinda felt that the whole fairy merchant stuff was silly too for the same reason the Queen just stated in this chapter.

Glad that she can return Casca's memories... I have a feeling something will prevent the ritual from becoming completed though.

Idk if it was due to the long hiatuses but I kind of combined the notion of regain memories to getting rid of that curse mark but it seems that the imprint is there to stay, hence why Guts isn't getting his removed. Oh well.

Speaking of hiatuses though the chapter gives the dreaded hiatus again... I knew about this early due to a post here but still it HURTS.

the pain T_T

Artistically it feels like everyone is getting skinnier via the small changes in the overall art with every chapter by chapter. That or their facial features are talking up more of their face's real estate (I believe the men even have more redefining lips too).

Any way it is time for some of Guts comrades to see his HELL

Though be it just an illusion/Dream

Note: The part were they went to see Casca's dream before entering the real dream you see here illustration being some childlike art which is interesting on a mental issues and analysis perspective

Berserk 347

Whyyyyyyyy. Why did it have to go on hiatus just when that was going to happen. Fucking eclipse. I hope they make Casca better. I bet the stuff they see is too much for them to handle though. So instead of turning Casca normal again, Farny and Schierke come out of it with ptsd too

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I don't know if I should be glad or not that I don't read Berserk considering the rate at which it comes out and all the reactions.
If that thread was anything to go by, than like half the people here were born after berserk started. That was a bs poll though, but yeah you get what i mean.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Berserk Man it's been awhile since I felt a hiatus hurt quite like this. Also, I am so torn between wanting Casca to be better, and my understanding of how the human mind works. Casca's memories aren't 'gone,' she's catatonic. It's coping mechanism where you shut out the world to protect the mind. I know Guts wants Casca back and all, but this ain't some magic spell, Casca was traumatized and who knows if she really wants to be back in the world. Boy... be nice if these question could be answered EARLY 2017!!!

Zweizer

Banned
Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! ch424

He's not wrong though.

Maou-jou de Oyasumi ch11

She's a serious threat to their sanity, lol.

Boku Girl ch78

What an airhead.

Peephole ch133 (End)

I legit thought this would somehow manage to never end.

Cliché ending, but hey, at least it's all wrapped up, somewhat.

dani_dc

Idol Na Kanojo To Wotaku Na Boku To 7

Why would she steal him away?
Revealing him to the press would destroy her Chyrol career, going after him just puts her at risk of destroying her own career.

This plotline makes no sense whatsoever.

Wiseblade

I want Casca to be all "why did you make me go through the eclipse again? I'm going to kill Griffith and then I'm going to kill all of you."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom