• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zweizer

Banned
A Room For Two vol1 Extras

It's tough being alone.

0SrEpoP.png

My Twitter feed.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Tomo chan flashback arc end
From a gameboy into a karate man.
The most surprising things are Tomo still keeping Jun DS intact after all those years 0_o

Angel of Slaughter 1
A young girl with partial amnesia and a sewing fetish awakens in the basement of an abandoned building, and then gets chased around by a scythe-wielding mummy impersonator. It's based on an RPG Maker horror game that I would salivate over if it ever got a full English translation, despite not being too impressed with Forest of Drizzling Rain by the same creator. I may not actually read this for the sake of not spoiling the game, plus I doubt the story'll be as effective in this format. Nevertheless, it exists, so here it is.

Isekai Houtei -Rebuttal Barrister- 1-2

I was about to vomit out my lunch at the prospect of another 'dropout killed by truck-kun and reincarnated into ye olde world' story, but it turns out the MC is sent there by a cutegod to help her integrate Japan's legal system into her realm. The courtroom shenanigans are entertaining enough, plus I'm vaguely interested in learning a bit about another country's laws. If the MC starts fighting monsters or whatever then I'm out though.

Revo

One Punch Murata 66

Quite the divergence from webcomic.
I guess all that stuff i thought was filler wasn't actually filler
At least genos still got trashed

Verelios

Finished the last volume of Eyeshield 21 tonight. Hold me brehs
Lord, tell me it shouldn't have ended at Christmas Bowl thematically yet the final was just too God damn hype.

I still pop open volume 1 to Sena's first run just to admire how beautiful it is.

Mediking

All You Need is Kill is amazing. Keiji Kiriya reminds me so much of Mashiro from Bakuman and Light Yagami from Death Note. This manga is a crazy emotional rollercoaster.

Takeshi Obata is so good at art. I wish he would bring his talents to a video game or something.

Mediking

Character designs for Castlevania Judgement.

Knowing you, however, you'll probably think the character designs are awesome.

Are these the designs?
Code:
[IMG]http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090221052056/castlevania/images/d/d2/Dracula_1280_1024.jpg[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters4/simon-bust.jpg[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/f2/1e/42/f21e428f95046eb1164ae716c3c9a0ee.jpg[/IMG]

That image of the 2nd guy isn't really good at all... the entire guy's chest is exposed.

dramatis

Are these the designs?

That image of the 2nd guy isn't really good at all... the entire guy's chest is exposed.
Surely you can tell the third picture is not Obata's artstyle at all.

Also, you are clicking the wrong button to make quotes around images. You use the one with the bubbled text, not the # button.

bobohoro

Hajime No Ippo 1154

At least Ippo is motivated and shows some spirit. Has been quite some time.

Fairy Tail 503

Wait, this endgame fight came about rather suddenly.
And the dark images creating moods that only last 2 panels is getting reaaaally old.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Man everytime I look at Baki Dou, I wish I wasn't reminded of Tengu masks. But then I saw this:
And now I feel like the artist just has the same thing Toriyama has where his non-human designs greatly outshine his human designs. I wouldn't mind if he did concept art for the Dinos in the next Dino Crisis.

Sahara.... Samurai 03

I thought Toriko was going at break neck speeds but man this series

it is chapter 3 right?

The only way I don't see this series ending quickly is if this tree is all a red herring

Magi 321-322: Sinbad has become the villain. Ugo put Sinbad in his place. I guess with that Sinbad is going to embrace his new found villain status.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Fairy Tail

There's no plausible way whatsoever that Gray could beat Natsu, particularly in E.N.D. form. Nothing whatsoever has suggested that Gray's powerup is anywhere near Zeref's power.

Fbh

Fairy Tail

I hope there is more to the E.N.D form than a black aura, seems kinda underwhelming.
Still, they are going to fight seriously for 1-2 chapters and then will move on to "friendship" the hell out of eachother.

Fairy Tail

There's no plausible way whatsoever that Gray could beat Natsu, particularly in E.N.D. form. Nothing whatsoever has suggested that Gray's powerup is anywhere near Zeref's power.

I still don't get his power up.
Like, Natsu has some reasoning behind his with the whole E.N.D. But Grey got angry? That's it?

Promised Neverland 8

This continues to be OK though I don't know how much longer them planning the escape will remain interesting. it's reaching the point where I want stuff to start happening.
Also, I really dislike the new adult character. Mom is great because she is mostly shown as a loving mother but then suddenly she looks creepy in some scene. But the new one has a silly and cartoony evil look to her every time she is shown.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Gray somehow obtained his dad's demon slayer powers, but the concept of either Gray or Silver being able to beat Zeref or END makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom