• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
aCjJjtc.jpg

LOL

Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari 22

I am...not entirely certain why he was yelling at her to get her to stop and then 2 seconds later acted so nonchalantly about her killing him.

I guess cause one was "self defense" which makes it okay?

Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru 370

No. Bullshit. If Minami's whole plan is to back him into a corner without finishing him so he can grow stronger with a victory that he pulls out of his ass I am fucking done. They built up Minami so fucking well this entire arc and to have him just be like "Time to hand a victory to the least interesting character in this manga" is absolute garbage.

Gintama

SUPPRESS THE OROCHI IN MY PANTS

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Keijo 80
Yup, you can totally make boobs flash by applying some oil and help from sun.
SCIENCE! Godddamn this manga is glorious.

Shin Chimoguri Ringo to Kingyoubachi otoko 5b
It's been a while since i last read it, but it still as crazy as ever.

Tomo-chan 272

Jun effortlessly dodged that bullet

Kingdom 465-466-v.0

Kiesha PomPom should die already.... jeeez
Also Kanki is a ashole using the Hi Shin Unit as bait... tossed them under the bus in order to reach his objectives

Gintama 578-579

"You know I lost I bet so I had to find chicks in a sector of a planet abandoned long ago... I met this 108 headed dragon and you know my future wife... no big deal"

Also "it stood up" when in an intense battle LOL what is he Hisoka?

But nice reveals.... Kagura's mom has the same life force as Gintoki's sensei? Crazy revelation.

The next chapter is amusing too since we see Kagura's Dad falling head over heals for her when he was suppose to be this raw person now becoming this stuttering fool

lol these Yato are great

Lexxism

Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari 22

Interesting. Raphtalia is back to where she imprisoned as a slave and found her friend Kiel. Maybe I should starting buying this manga especially volume 1 to 3 is available for pre-order.

Daiya no B up to 26

Good spinoff overall. Some weak chapters but also some hilarious ones. I like most characters representation. Sanada doesnt look as good as he does in canon though.

Kanemaru is good too.
CdngrBwXIAAsZCp.jpg:large

Zweizer

Banned
I remember grabbing the first volume of Rage Town when it first came out. I thought "oh how nice" then I picked up a few more and the rage started to swell up. Then I was like this because I wasted my time on it.

Did you manage to drop it? Because the otter didn't (and hates itself for it).

I give it 20 chapters. Just long enough for people to start caring about HxH again, but not long enough for Togashi to accidentally make another stopping point.

I also bring back my old question: which will end first?

1) HunterxHunter
2) Berserk
3) One Piece
4) Hajime no Ippo

No clue about Berserk, but One Piece will end first of the other three. Hunter x Hunter probably has fewer chapters left, but given Togashi's schedule it will probably take another 15-20 years to get to the ending. Maybe more.

Ippo is running for another 20 years minimum, barring something horrible happening to Morikawa.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Rage Town was pretty fucking obnoxious, but I guess at least Fuuka's not really a Rage Manga. It's more of a huge Troll Manga with regards to the title character and then just kind of a regular slice of life that doesn't do anything irritating, but isn't even remotely great.

The most rage inducing thing is mostly how much the main characters take for granted the ridiculous opportunities their band receives. Like, forming a rock band in real life usually requires you to play backyards and dumpy clubs and drive around in a dingy van. These guys get shows at relatively happening clubs straight out of high school and get signed to a label the day after playing in a battle of the bands, assisted by the Guitar Girl's brother being a member of the most popular rock band in the country, (also, their homeroom teacher is a member of this band, not kidding, and the guy they did part time work for to buy their instruments is also in that band, all of which leads to them getting a personal invite to said band's huge rock festival) not to mention the lead singer's harem including a Huge Pop Star from the United States, and also the most popular idol singer in Japan.

Also, a big plot point arose wherein everyone told the lead character he looks like a big dope on stage and needs to figure out how to create a stage presence. The only attempt they had at resolving this plot thread was a chapter where the Guitar Girl literally offered her virginity to the main character because in Insane Troll Logic Seo land this would somehow help. Being a Pure Noble Hearted Lad, he barely even acknowledges that happened and they resolve the plot line by him SINGING REALLY LOUD AS SHOWN BY CAPITAL LETTERS at the point at which he is supposed to resolve this. Then it doesn't seem to get mentioned any more.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Speaking of...

Fuuka 99-100

"Wow, guys, you drew a HUGE audience by letting Fuuka into your band! Is she going to just join the band now since she's a struggling solo act and it worked so well?"

"LOL no. Because reasons."

Lain

I'm never going to read a Seo manga but goddamn if I don't enjoy reading about Seo manga. It's like Wrestling and EVE Online.

You don't know what you're missing on. You shouldn't believe all these people going it's baaaad, they are only doing that to keep all that creative goodness to themselves.
You should go right ahead and read some Seo stuff to have your mind truly opened to the cosmic possibilities only he can share with us mere mortals.

Angry Grimace

Yamada and the Seven

So if you're not following this anymore: Yamada is in his last year and he's dating Shiraishi, but Shiraishi lost her memory about 50 chapters ago (again). She immediately started dating Yamada again anyways because he's Yamada. I don't think he's gotten to second base yet. He also has a giant harem of women who don't remember him and all want him really bad anyways.

All of the other dudes are permanently single and/or into a girl in Yamada's harem that don't notice they're alive.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";198440033]I have this recurring dream where I receive the Nobel prize for literature and I feel unworthy of it so I give it to Seo Kouji.[/QUOTE]
He deserve it. He manage to envoke human rage. How many nobel prize receiver manage to invoke such a pure distilled rage from reading their works?

Tomo chan wa onna no ko 273

Using same bath water is lewd.

Zweizer

Banned
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";198440033]I have this recurring dream where I receive the Nobel prize for literature and I feel unworthy of it so I give it to Seo Kouji.[/QUOTE]

His works should be preserved for eternity, so as to spread rage and despair to future generations.

Angry Grimace

To celebrate receiving the award, Seo will draw a chapter of your favorite character losing their virginity to Haruto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom