• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nisekoi 209

They should have had a Ruri Shu spinoff, their friendship and such was always compelling (well whenever she wasnt beating him), and at least she recognize and admitted her feelings aloud (to Rosa). I guess she and Shuu would get together in some future time.

Sad my Shu Raku isnt canon but the alternative made these 200+ chapters at least somewhat worth it.

Everyone always says how bad it is so I wanted to see for myself haha. And I do actually like the track parts. They need to make more track and field manga.

What's an avatar betting pool?

last time HxH came back from a hitatus, Haly ran a betting poll to guess how many days you think HxH would go before another hitatus

closest to guessing correctly got a prize (got to choose what titles appear in the banner in the first post) and for everyone else that guessed wrong, they had to don a Nisekoi avatar for how many days they were off

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I seem to remember picking something ridiculously tiny last time and basically having the best guess (even though I didn't participate)

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Nisekoi

Ruri shouldn't feel bad anyways. Dude acts like an obnoxious shitlord all the goddamn time. Being a nice guy under your stupid façade doesn't excuse your stupid façade.

BLeach

Grimmjow got screentime, Bleach redeemed .Though. I just cant comment on this manga much anymore, its just hitting its stride and doing whatever.

World Trigger 135
CdhG0KMUEAMg4wl.png

Best chapter in months. Hyuse and Yotaro are such a great team and that acting. That was pretty splendid and I actually did reread it quite a few times. Hyuse is so cool, and its finally happening! Though Hyuse won't be able to use his Black Trigger in rank wars, I guess. Will he use Scorpion?

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan

phaze

iv been only re reading stuff i already did read in the past

guys give me somethign new

Innocent.

Well, I've read all of Vagabond there is and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't somewhat disappointed. Vagabond is up there with Berserk when it comes to respect amongst the Western manga fandom, except Berserk is a lot better then Vagabond. So is Vinland Saga.

Don't think I've ever read a manga that meanders about as much as Vagabond does. Yes, I am including Akagi in this. Yeah, I get this is him on his path to being the sword saint and writing the book of five rings but does it have to suck?? Musashi spends like 80 chapters in a healing arc repeating the same three phrases and it's like ughhhhh get to the fucking point already. Maybe I'm just fucking sick of samurai tropes by now but Jesus Christ. I'm going to say it again but Vinland Saga did this so, so, so much better it's hard to even overstate. There are a lot of things I like about it (THE ART) but I don't know if I can wholeheartedly say it is great.

Huh, guess I'll keep it dropped then.

Tower of God

Wait what ? It's done ? Already ? Thank you Mr Power-Up From Nowhere for putting an end to this arc. Well I guess there's still the acid thing but still ...

Living Dead 15-22

I didn't realise it was possible to make a dull manga about a zombie girl. And yet, here we are. Burying her again may actually make it more enjoyable.

Quasar

Bought my first issue of the digital weekly shonen jump (215). I never had before because all I read is nisekoi and foodwars. Anyway its 99 cents so I figured I should.

Anyway much to my displeasure I see the chapter of nisekoi has terribly random use of multiple fonts. Grr. So amateurish.

Thankfully foodwars was better.

Am I enough of a font-geek to write them a letter about this? Maybe. Was this deliberate or just an error?

Blackout The Enigmatic Game 32 - 37

The sword and Kazuya are the best characters. Im glad were near the end of this quest.

Online 52 - 55

Online would be a terrible MMO to play, they had like 2 weeks of maintenance even. And the assassins thing going on AND the Grim Reapers being summoned. Someone is trying to make this the hardest game imaginable.

I hope 2nd ranked player doesnt die, but Mr Sugiura's face there :(

Bought my first issue of the digital weekly shonen jump (215). I never had before because all I read is nisekoi and foodwars. Anyway its 99 cents so I figured I should.

Anyway much to my displeasure I see the chapter of nisekoi has terribly random use of multiple fonts. Grr. So amateurish.

Thankfully foodwars was better.

Am I enough of a font-geek to write them a letter about this? Maybe. Was this deliberate or just an error?

Multiple fonts? One was chosen because Ruby is speaking in english and its the only way to differentiate that she and Ruri are speaking english. The regular font is used in lots but not all viz manga, so I dont know what you would complain about to them?

Red Blood Red Legacy 68 - 73

Hayato why :( The writer/artists makes them a good duo but then keeps making Hayato do the wrong thing. I loved the panel they stood back to back to defeat the invaders.

Revo

Tower of God s2ep193

Even for super learner baam the instant using of the power seems wrong.
I'd just be glad for Hoaquin to be finally over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom