• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fudanshi Koukou Seikatsu 4 - 5
Cg-izvoW4AANqcM.jpg

Alot of these moments happened, lol, reminded me of when I showed an IRL friend SasuNaru and AceLu pictures.

And then in 5 the BLCD moment, theyre so good.

bobohoro

Keijo 86

So fucking good.
Seriously, this probably was one of the most enjoyable, unpredictable und still logical battles I've read in a Shounen manga in a looooong time.
Can't wait for the next arc.

Tomo-chan 314

Utter annihilation.

dani_dc

Keijo 86

Gurren Lagann, JoJo and now Keijo.
Spinning is the ultimate fighting technique, be it with drills, nails or nipples.

Lain

Keijo 86

Too short a chapter for such epic lines like nipples making history.
Good conclusion to the race though.

phaze

Innocent vol 8

mfw reading Innocent.

Charles indeed became quite a dick though I don't feel that strongly about his turnabout. Him abandoning his earlier, youthful delusions is I'd say a more realistic take on his character and one brought on not by getting laid or at least not only by that but also by the fact that he has to provide for his family and his newly fathered kid. (Speaking of which, we still haven'
t seen his wife have we ?) And from what I remember Marie was quite a bit of a dick to him too earlier on.

I didn't expect to see Chevalier d'Eon in this. lol Kinda glad we're getting this in volumes as it takes me a bit to readjust to the very theatrical and overdramatic storytelling of this series.

Mothman91

Damn, found Ballroom e Youkoso. Where the hell have I been this whole time??

I was trying to find some romance stuff and this popped up, so glad I caught up. Any good romance series?? Also the art really was superb, really loved it.

Revo

Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko! Ch 315

First time i think i've seen fruit styled underwear outside fruit of the loom stuff

Jintor

Tomo ???-314

Okay, I'm up to date. Now I can join you all in single 4koma reaction hell

this is great

/edit tomo kinda reminds me of korra in temprament. lol.

upandaway

Tomo ???-314

Okay, I'm up to date. Now I can join you all in single 4koma reaction hell

this is great

/edit tomo kinda reminds me of korra in temprament. lol.
Binge reading it was so good. The strips have also been crazy recently like yesterday, it's good stuff

Jintor

misuzu is... hmm. like if kyon was evil? it's really cute how she's got the deadpan face and 'image' but is still really into the friendship stuff even if she'd never admit it.

carol is an enigma, but she's fuwa fuwa so it's all good

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Don't really get it though, I've never heard of clothes becoming see through in the summer
Hmm, maybe they're sweating or something? Or very thin fabric, no idea.

Edit: oh wait, what Jintor said. I think i have the same problem when i wear white shirt over my black t-shirt

bobohoro

Tomo-chan 315

But what's Tomo wearing?

UQ Holder 121

Someone's backed up, it seems. Ken taking some lessons from the Tsugumomo author in channeling his inner beast it seems.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Is there a script which can delete/hide all Tomo-chan reactions from GAF

Shengar

misuzu is... hmm. like if kyon was evil? it's really cute how she's got the deadpan face and 'image' but is still really into the friendship stuff even if she'd never admit it.

carol is an enigma, but she's fuwa fuwa so it's all good
Always beware of the fluff!
Tomo-chan 315

But what's Tomo wearing?
Sports bra with a singlet on top of it.
Is there a script which can delete/hide all Tomo-chan reactions from GAF

image.php

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Prison School 213
LOL, since when Joe become a wizard? All that insult is taking a pages from Muhammad Ali.

Shiba Occhan 9

Since Shiba Occhan already naked, what's the cool biz for them? No tie?

dani_dc

Fuuka 106

So Fuuka gave Yuu the blessing to go date Fuuka.

Guess we're going to have the persuading Fuuka arc.

I miss KNIM.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Every Tomo-chan reaction post is the same and since it comes out every day it means there's 10 posts a day that say the same thing.

Also Tomo-chan is bad

DDDD:<

DAMN YOU YOUTUBE AND YOUR IMMATURE KID COMMENTS

SPOILED U4 for ME

T_T

maybe since I didn't play the game it could be fake but if real.... sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom