• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jman2050

Is there a script which can delete/hide all Tomo-chan reactions from GAF

image.php

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Tomo-Chan

image.php

I didn't actually read tomo chan
Good time to give it a try

Vinland saga latest
I won't be surprised if Thorfinn find out that Thorkell the man behind his dad demise, then proceed to forgive him. Maybe punch him in the guts, but he won't kill him. Seem to be the route author going to take.

Assassination classroom extra end

Not a bad, i quite enjoy it, but i wish there's more Nagisa in it.

Boku Girl 75-95
Man, what a rollercoaster.
I guess we are nearing the end. The author pretty much pulled all the stops, and I don't see anyway this manga is going to go anymore.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Now that I've properly scolded you guys about Tomo-chan, let me tell you my take on the latest chapter of Seo-sama's magnum opus Fuuka

The Ancient Magus Bride Volume 1

This series is good. I really like the older European take on magic that isn't super bombastic and massive. It's kind of why I like Dungeon Meshi for being so simple and D&D-y. It's base, but you don't really see that kind of stuff anymore because of Tolkien or Game of Thrones.

Principate

Saint Titanfall
Yuusha ga Shinda 51-56
It was a well prepared trap I tell you! It was hidden just for this moment.

Interested in she what the masters ultimate plan is in all this and what chnged her mind intially.

Tomo 314

Carol just doesn't let up on Misuzu.

Tomo 315

Give in Tomo and be bold.

Kiba no Tabishounin - The Arms Peddler 58

Well that sure is a large creepy ball of whatever.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
That :3 made me lol

What's Cooking at the Emiya House Today? a.k.a Fate/ Stay Kitchen

A culinary manga set in Fate universe. Complete with recipe and step by step preparation, with Shiro Emiya as the chef.
You know, seeing how often Fate got ridiculed for a lot of focus in the kitchen, this spin off is the logical conclusion too it. Hell, the author even hire culinary advisor!
It's chill.
fate kitchen said:

Akainu

Fire Punch 0

That ________ quickly.

The world's stuck in an eternal winter, thanks to a witch with a low heat tolerance. Sadly for the MC, the freezing temperatures don't stop him, his sister/waifu and his village from being incinerated by a jerk whose flames burn you until death. On the plus side, he has HP Regen++ so the flames can't actually kill him, they just leave him as an extremely irate human torch. Cue the start of his revenge mission. Followed almost solely because of the high concentration of suffering.

...Sold

bjork

Looked into one today called Dokgo. A guy's brother was killed by bullies in the school, so the guy goes to the school pretending to be his brother, in order to clean the school up. Also, the guy is some kind of badass that took out 30 delinquents at once, so there's bound to be some good fighting later on.

Crows/Worst it ain't, but what is?

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Been going through Kyou kara Ore wa!! lately. A little over a hundred chapters in now.

Man, this shit has me cracking up hard like every few pages it feels like.

Poor Imai though. Dude's only good at one thing in life: losing.

Revo

Been going through Kyou kara Ore wa!! lately. A little over a hundred chapters in now.

kkow is the best

and imai deserves everything that happens to him
because he is imai

This is the greatest. Never seen anyone destroyed in a comic like Imai gets destroyed.

Lain

I'm so happy right now. So many re-editions are going to come out over here. Touch Perfect Edition with color pages, Ushio & Tora Perfect Edition with color pages, The Black Museum Springald and The Black Museum Ghost & Lady.
Fujita getting some love back always brings a tear to my eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom