• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nisekoi 118
rKG.png

well this was the highlight of the chapter
Well there's a new girl now and looks like she'll be reoccurring character.
I didn't quite expect her to their new teacher though.

kewlmyc

Nisekoi 118:

How old is this chick? She seems only about 2 years older than Raku, but has a teacher license? Anyway, both Shuu and Marika seem less than thrilled about her showing up, and they're the two characters that seem to be hiding some knowledge about the key/locket thing, so I wonder if she has the working key or not. They had to bring up the book at the beginning of the chapter for a reason.

As for favorite harem, it was TWGOK, but not sure anymore after this super rushed ending.

her age bothered me too.

like, they played together when young so she can't be that much older than him, and she's now their homeroom teacher and the head of a Chinese gang.

like, Nisekoi is obviously far-fetched but this sort of seems like another level of ridiculousness.

Super Lovers 11
BlBwMwfCUAESY6c.png

Another super lovers chapter and more development as the best bros become even closer. The chapters are always so packed with development on the Ren front of realizing and acknowledging what he wanted and just telling other people with the help of the old man to get him to realize this, and then Haru with his friends telling him to realize things, and then ultimately with Ren and Haru finally talking to each other.

If only the friend hadnt arrived to interrupt the couch scene :(

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Nisekoi

It would make more sense if she was Shuu's target so he could live out his dream of nagging the teacher.

I can't believe you guys are actually reading that ishoujo series

I.. I can't
I know man, it's crazy what kind of WSJ crap people will willingly read.

Nisekoi 118
Reserving judgment on new girl for now. Initial impression is that she's fairly bland, but Marika evidently has history with her, and that reaction suggests some fireworks may be about to go off.

Read TLRD would require reading all of TLR won't it? Hrm.
Nah, not really. I dropped TLR about 20 chapters in but can still largely appreciate TLRD for what it is.

Soma

I just want Alice and Soma to be close friends

they act hilariously nice with each other but if she actually falls for him then there leaves such a bitter sadness with their meetings every time

every person doesn't need to fall for the protagonist

Edit: Also lol at that "Dear GrandFather when did you strip" comment
The Guy needs not to explain his stripping patterns

Charade

Soma 66

I wonder if kasaneAlice fans will be angry she lost or happy since this is could be her ticket to joining the harem.. Anyways, looking forward to the next round.

Nah, not really. I dropped TLR about 20 chapters in but can still largely appreciate TLRD for what it is.

hrm, maybe I'll give it a go then

Soma 66

I wonder if kasaneAlice fans will be angry she lost or happy since this is could be her ticket to joining the harem.. Anyways, looking forward to the next round.

Could be? as far as I'm concerned, she's already an established member
who will lose in the end along with the others that aren't Erina

Charade

Could be? as far as I'm concerned, she's already an established member
who will lose in the end along with the others that aren't Erina

So you like to give hope to your enemies before crushing their souls.
Good to know

Berserk 334

Oh wow, Luca, ie the most decent human being in the Berserk world. May 23rd is kinda far off, but at least we know it's coming!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Do the manga thread rules only apply to the manga thread?
Cause I saw people posting water-marked images in that "Your Favorite Manga Artists" thread and I just saw someone post an aggregate site link.

Do the manga thread rules only apply to the manga thread?
Cause I saw people posting water-marked images in that "Your Favorite Manga Artists" thread and I just saw someone post an aggregate site link.

They should apply everywhere those people are dumb and getting set up for bans

_hekk05

Banned
Nisekoi 118

Well there's a new girl now and looks like she'll be reoccurring character.
I didn't quite expect her to their new teacher though.

Only 18 pages late lol.

I can't believe you guys are actually reading that ishoujo series

I.. I can't

Love (and ManGaf) does not discriminate.

hey I was curious

Don't lie. You were lured in by boobs.

Yes. Yes I do.

upandaway

Nisekoi

It would make more sense if she was Shuu's target so he could live out his dream of nagging the teacher.
Y'know I was purposely quiet about this, but I guess I'll just say it. I was a bit confused when I read the chapter, for one reason.

hrAcP6O.png

hKQwXLZ.png

Up until Raku confirmed it with words, I really wasn't sure what I should be thinking. I didn't know if it was really the new girl or maybe the old teacher came back and I missed some page or something.

It feels like this whole thing was the process of transmuting a Shu girl into a Raku girl. It was alchemy. The Law of Equivalent Exchange.

_hekk05

Banned
Y'know I was purposely quiet about this, but I guess I'll just say it. I was a bit confused when I read the chapter, for one reason.

hrAcP6O.png

hKQwXLZ.png

Up until Raku confirmed it with words, I really wasn't sure what I should be thinking. I didn't know if it was really the new girl or maybe the old teacher came back and I missed some page or something.

It feels like this whole thing was the process of transmuting a Shu girl into a Raku girl. It was alchemy. The Law of Equivalent Exchange.

Everyone knows you don't perform alchemy on humans. Unless if you happen to have essence of life aka philosopher's stone just lying around

Berserk

The city is fucking huge!!

Also nice seeing Luca again and i assume that old man is that Kushan sorcerer Guts and company fought before as IIRC he didn't die when the emperor was defeated.

Now to see what really goes on in this city because its just way too perfect at a glance.

kasane

Berserk

The city is fucking huge!!

Also nice seeing Luca again and i assume that old man is that Kushan sorcerer Guts and company fought before as IIRC he didn't die when the emperor was defeated.

Now to see what really goes on in this city because its just way too perfect at a glance.

I don't remember berserk anymore :X

maybe i should re read some parts

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Soma 66:
Never before has something so predictable been so good.

scy

Nisekoi 118 - dat color page

dat chitoge reaction

I like the new girl, please let her actually shake things up why do I let myself think like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom