• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasane

goddamnit someone plz buy and publish it

i mean you get get monster musume out and that has nipples! Nana to Kaoru doesn't even have nipples!

in short seven seas please pick this up

bu-but people will think BDSM is weird!

Im kidding i don't actually know how people view the topic

Anyone can recommend soccer mangas?

KumaJG

Feng Shen Ji

Amazing Art

JYKuECy.png

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
One Piece
Is it bad if I'm imagining Brook's dialogue in John Swasey's Lord Death voice?

Is it?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
One Piece
Is it bad if I'm imagining Brook's dialogue in John Swasey's Lord Death voice?

Is it?

In the Funimation dub, they went with Ian Sinclair (better known as Space Dandy and Toriko). Though his voice is nothing like those two and much more like a gentlemen.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Bleach
Shit chapter with shitty characters that will die in one hit as usual.
No, excuse me, they will get hit, seems dead but no, hit the good guy, which will seems to be dead, but no, than he'll one hit all the girls which will seem to be dead (or truly dead, whatev)

Naruto
Shit chapter, with shitty Sakura and shitty Sasukeh' She became a fool and is still wetting her panties for seeing susano jumps on rock...really..She has jesus naruto right besides her but she doesn't seems too surprised be his power.
Anyway, completely ignoring Naruto while crying because Sasukeh is ignoring her.....what a joke.

One piece
Shit chapter and boring arc until now, characters just keep running, it would be time for some fight so there would be less characters and the whole thing could become clearer. And I have been unimpressed so far by the crew power up/ training. They are getting ragged all over the place by every one, pirates and marines.
I like this post and I like you for making it.

UQ Holder 32

Chasing the boy you love. Yepppppppp.

UQ Holder 33

Oh hi Fate. Here to continue your lust of Negi?

UQ Holder 34

Poor assassin. Death by eyebeam.

Charade

and about that other series...
holy shit someone actually pays attention to my recs?? you have to post impressions soon, I must know which one it is

Kono Oto Tomare! 1-16

I really liked this. Great characters with meaningful backstories, an engrossing plot, an adorable dash of romance (Houtsuki and Chika are cute as hell when the moment’s right); what more can you ask for? Even made me go look up some Koto vids on youtube, found this cool one on the official Jump Square channel that features the manga (I believe it’s the Ryuhoshigun, the first song they played together). The art is fantastic too, especially for those intense, “feel the music” moments. Brilliant panel layout during those scenes as well. The art style in general kinda reminds me of Good Ending, but if it didn’t suck most of the time, if that makes any sense :D

GaimeGuy

One Piece Chapter 445
Oda's going all out with the haunted island thing, haha. I love it.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Kono Oto Tomare! 1-16
I really liked this. Great characters with meaningful backstories, an engrossing plot, an adorable dash of romance (Houtsuki and Chika are cute as hell when the moment’s right); what more can you ask for? Even made me go look up some Koto vids on youtube, found this cool one on the official Jump Square channel that features the manga (I believe it’s the Ryuhoshigun, the first song they played together). The art is fantastic too, especially for those intense, “feel the music” moments. Brilliant panel layout during those scenes as well. The art style in general kinda reminds me of Good Ending, but if it didn’t suck most of the time, if that makes any sense :D
YAAAAAAAY
this was the one I guessed!

I'm glad you liked it! You're right, the art style resembles Good Ending, but I think it's better than that really. It does have a problem with thick necks sometimes though. And thankfully it's nowhere near as shitty as GE was, they're completely opposite ends of the spectrum as far as I'm concerned. But yeah, the budding romance between Chika and Houtsuki is really what cinched this as one of my favorite manga right now. They're too fucking adorable sometimes

also dude, that music is so cool

Noblesse

Damn
Rai doesn't have much time and i assume what Muzaka lost was a girl?

Seems kinda
endgame due to Union elders falling left and right, leaving just the werewolves and that sneaky fucker Cronbell

Mortemis

Banned
Zoro looks like he'll be fighting Fujitora. I see him maybe stalemating. It would be cool to show his progression. Taking down PiKa solo would be nuts. I imagine that's gonna be a group effort. PEACE.

I want Zoro to beat some ass though, stalemates are boring and Zoro still hasn't went all out since the time-skip, FI and PH arc they were too easy and a stalemate won't really show much. Pika pika chu is huge as hell but he was cleaving giant ass boats in the beginning of the time-skip so seeing him slay pika would be awesome. I'd rather Luffy not fight anyone 'till Doflamingo match up.

Zoro solo'ing pika does seem too crazy. I can see Luffy and Law tag teaming and whooping ass against Pika though, that'd be just as good. Law needs to get those handcuffs off first, can Zoro cut Kairoseki?

789shadow

Banned
One Piece

I literally cannot wait for Pica's voice in the anime.

Bleach

Oh look, it's the super-specific useless power squad.

Naruto

Standard bullshit.

GaimeGuy

One Piece Chapter 448

LOL @ Luffy calmly walking over to the zombie and shoving it back down into the grave.

Charade

YAAAAAAAY
this was the one I guessed!

I'm glad you liked it! You're right, the art style resembles Good Ending, but I think it's better than that really. It does have a problem with thick necks sometimes though. And thankfully it's nowhere near as shitty as GE was, they're completely opposite ends of the spectrum as far as I'm concerned. But yeah, the budding romance between Chika and Houtsuki is really what cinched this as one of my favorite manga right now. They're too fucking adorable sometimes

also dude, that music is so cool

Yeah I agree. GE's art always bugged me but I absolutely love the art in this one, it's like a hybrid between shonen and shoujo that looks fantastic. And Chika and Houtsuki are awesome. That moment in ch. 15 when they were "arguing" in class was so good
(dat blushing).

Itoshi no Karin 13

They are not dating but why is this still so cute.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I agree. GE's art always bugged me but I absolutely love the art in this one, it's like a hybrid between shonen and shoujo that looks fantastic. And Chika and Houtsuki are awesome. That moment in ch. 15 when they were "arguing" in class was so good
(dat blushing).
I just really love the thick lines, like when they go see the neighboring schools play and Houtsuki's fangirl gets all riled up.

and that scene was :lewd
Zb8ZuWp.png

KumaJG

Feng Shen Ji

47 chapters in (Season 2) the pacing just magically disappeared. Was such an awesome read up til that point.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Black Haze 52
vUQ3TD4.png

Don't question it dude, your problem just resolved itself!

But anyway, his cover is probably blown with Lidusis, and Dio probably recognized him by scent, so...

I don't really disagree with most of your post, it was really good. But I disagree with the whole Naruto not having a crutch anymore. He basically went from crutch to crutch, from the fox to now the SoSP powers. Sure his enemy is using it as well but it really isn't his own. That's one of the reasons I'm pretty disappointed in this arc and the way Naruto went DBZ in general. At first it was all about having your own unique jutsus and that could win you fights, then it went to if you ain't an uchiha or a senju you can't compete, and now if you don't have the SoSP powers you should just walk away. I get that its to isolate the 3 most important characters (Naruto, Sasuke, and Madara) and have them go at it but its basically just like the whole SSJ of DBZ.

Also, I really can't see any way that Naruto can beat Madara now without another outta nowhere powerup or talk no jutsu. I hope to god it isn't talk no jutsu, Madara has been set up as a person who has a clear objective that he's been working on for god knows how long, if Naruto just simply talks him out of what is his life goal I'll call bullshit. If Kishi can end this fight without giving naruto another power up then good job to him, I just don't see it happening.

My prediction is seeing how eyes are basically legos now, Sasuke will pop his out and give it to Naruto to end this. I hope not though.

Ugh if they let this guy talk one more person into submission then I retire smh. It is at a climax now with Madara gaining, what should be, the superior upper hand. Realistically they are very SOL. I actually want the alternate dimension to happen a'la House of M. But who knows. Maybe he could win and there would just be peace. I don't know. But I agree that they shouldn't just let Naruto when on crutch tactics. I'll give him the Sage powers but I see where you are coming from since honestly he only has good sage powers because of the Fox. A crutch within a crutch = Crutchception...

I'm not hopeful either. More or less just glad they at least gave me this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom