• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
MUSqpbq.jpg

Tenkuu Shinpan 24

Good plan.

Now make sure she doesn't see you and aim for her hea-

She exposes herself entirely in the hallway.

Manages to shoot and slice the other girls gun in half with a single bullet.

How?

Proclaims she can't kill another human even though she's already taken someone's life.

Oh for the love of...

Other girl shows off her slasher smile, pulls out a combat knife, and proceeds to kill the scapegoat.

Fabulous.

She then turns on our heroine who is clearly shocked stiff, even though she has enough bullets to easily take care of the other girl

I'm at the point where I'm going to start rooting for her to die.

cN57OqQ.jpg

Monster Musume 24

Lala the chuuni Dullahan is now an official member.

Goes well with my other favorite series TLR/TLRD where their second best girl is named Lala too.

lol Mero going full blown tragedy freak and Darling's "dark" past.

And Praise the Sun!

My Slime girl fetish has been thoroughly satisfied. NSFWx2

Ecstatic that was sneaked in there.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Bleach

I mean it seems pretty obvious that this is the Orihime team. There's four of them and at least two females. Plus how can you skip Zombie girl vs Resurrection girl?

...unless Kubo's gonna seriously have the X-cution squad beat up a bunch of little girls haha

Charade

Takkoku (end)

aaaahhhhhh

Wait, is this good or bad (or both)?! I need to know!

Kono Tabi Wa 1

Collection of short stories by Est Em. This first one's about a shallow woman who chooses a partner for an omiai (arranged marriage) meeting solely based off his looks. Okay I guess, but I felt like there needed to be more bonding between the two to make it work. As it was it fell somewhat flat (and reaffirmed her shallowness imo).

Nordicus

Omaera Zenin Mendokusai! 1-4

A foulmouth anti-social girl has a crush on her teacher, who tries to get her to make more friends but merely manages to get more people into his high schooler harem

OHMYGOD, my heart is just going to burst! She can be so abrasive but at times it's just HNNNNNNG

upandaway

Everyday Monster Girl 24

I'm blown away by how Papi carried him. That's genius. The best way to fly with something.

Chuuni Dullahan is a great addition.

Revo

Sidonia no Kishi 54

Harem vacation!

Everyday Monster Girl 24

8th graders represent. This chapter was really funny.

Kingdom 385

Stay strong ten :(

Everyday Monster Girl 24
Death flags, Death flags everywhere.

The cullahan's explanation was great
Shes a chunni! should make things interesting

Mero was a riot, she is such a tragedy freak.

Mia shows shes true waifu to the end.

Shengar

That's why I love the looks of characters from Baccano, Durarara, and Are You Alice? Since all of the characters have normal looking hair.

upandaway

It just makes me realise how dumb most anime hair is really.
Most of the silly-looking translations I've seen look silly because they're missing the point that manga hair has thicker hairs by necessity, and they try to replicate it for some weird reason (like that top right guy in DTL's pic, or, um, well,
everyone in DTL's pic
). It would work better if they just accepted that real life hair is thinner than manga hair.

_hekk05

Banned
Shokugeki 70

Anti-soma causing severe case of involuntary stripping! Megumi's dish tasted in next chapter

Also what's with the mainstream-ification of chuunibyos after chuu2koi?

killatopak

Gold Member
kinda off topic but do we have a light novel thread?

I wanna discuss some novels and animes like Mahouka without being afraid of spoiling someone.

Cosmos Flower

SkwRhie.png

Some manwha! This in particular, it's a bit pretentious. Ok, a lot pretentious, I finished because it was short. It's a one volume of short stories, but most of them doesn't make a lot of sense. It tries to have that dreamlike tone of incoherence, but it falls short and it's just weird for the sake of it. It has an awkward narration from the MC pov telling a past story. An example

uDLVAvM.png

see?
At least the art is good. Not that matters.

_hekk05

Banned

I wanna discuss some novels and animes like Mahouka without being afraid of spoiling someone.

We're too lazy to make and maintain a separate thread for LNs, so you can just do it here. So many LN trash mangas are coming out nowadays that there's practically no difference anyway
く(^_・)ゝ

Kabe no Naka no Tenshi 4 - end

The Angel on The Wall story from Bikke was one of the best short romance stories around. The tale of both of the painted angels coming off the walls to start getting in some sort of connection with the ones who took interest in them was a nice story of growth and longing. I liked them both equally since they sought to different things and it presented a different way of looking at paintings. Sad that it was so short but it was done well and had really nice art. Older versions of Julius and Marion were really attractive too.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Shokugeki 70

Anti-soma causing severe case of involuntary stripping! Megumi's dish tasted in next chapter

Also what's with the mainstream-ification of chuunibyos after chuu2koi?

Spoiling untranslated chapters requires tagging.

Monster Musume ch24

Rachnee continue to be the best girl. Love how Dullahan didn't really have to do anything to put the MC's life at stake. Also:

We all went there.

I need to catch up on this.

Omaera Zenin Mendokusai! 1-4

A foulmouth anti-social girl has a crush on her teacher, who tries to get her to make more friends but merely manages to get more people into his high schooler harem

OHMYGOD, my heart is just going to burst! She can be so abrasive but at times it's just HNNNNNNG

All that abuse to the teacher.

Man I feel so old. Can't keep up with these modern anime terms. :(

You can always watch/read Chunn2Koi to learn about Chunn Moe.

Feel free. Not like most people can tell the difference,wwwwwwww

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom