• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

scy

I thought you guys loved trolls? I mean, people here are always going on about Aizen and shit. Just going by that metric, Eba > all other ragetown girls. At least her antics made it interesting to read!

Trolling is an art.

I guess.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Oh, wait. No Wednesday GAF this week

LLShC.gif

Damn you Golden week!

Great... now I have to kill another plant

Rhapsody

Banned
Hayate no Gotoku 448

Finally, adult/future Athena is back. (for now... and for only one page of this chapter).

Too bad it's Golden Week now.

upandaway

Hayate

I love the old man trolling. Poor guy haha.

This really does explain a lot. We'll see where this goes next chapter but this seems to be going to big places.

Just wanted to say that I'm loving the Kimi no Iru Machi reactions, even though I've read only 10 chapters and I'm never reading another one again.

Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata ~egoistic-lily~ 11

Thanks for spending a whole chapter saying who the main character is a wimp. Not like I didn't already knew that.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Guys, give me a manga that's like Kenichi where there is character development and where the main tries to impress the person they like... I really enjoy it when the underdog evolves and becomes a beast. I might read baby steps again since it seems this might be a good one. But please do give rec's, been reading manga for around 6 years and its starting to dwindle in material...

Nakanai Hotaru 2

So the truth came out and was pretty harsh but its hard to feel sorry when it was an affair with a married person and then running away to the hillside. At least his medical skills are top notch. Wonder how it ends.

When Prison School beats out Toriko for a spot on the non-smut banner, you know there's something going on :D
B-but I have free time! I just get distracted too easily!
I don't even understand why that series is in the non Smut category

if anything they should make Nisekoi and Prison School switch places

Eliminating the last traces of Toriko in the OP.

or fixing the OP for the next Toriko Volume cover

it is only a matter of time

take away the jab = starting fresh

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Kimi no Iru Machi 130

somehow hit the half way point.

man, when asuka gets dumped/dumps him it's gonna leave a really bitter taste in my mouth.

Not really.

Kimi no Iru Machi 100

that sure was a 100th chapter.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

poor biker guy.

I dunno how they're gonna get another 160 chapters out of this.

Can't wait until you get to the 200th chapter.

Kimi o Matsu -> Akaiito 01-03

IIHsOP2.jpg

Girl protag has always been teased for her red hair. Come one day enter this handsome stranger who gets her, dun dun dun.

Besides it being pretty shoujo, it was pretty entertaining. The characters are pretty interesting and it isn't completely in self-loathing mode 100% of the time. The chapters being short might or might not have something to do with it.

From the author of Nyotai-ka

Trans-trans

A feminine guy playing as a girl in a VR game get's confessed to by a guy...who is actually a tomboy in the real world.

Hijinks ensue.

Kouboku no Keibu 02

And we see how texting three strangers help them catch a criminal. And of course the girl was used as bait. And a car is highly combustible after having a motorcycle land on it.

Mortemis

Banned
Guys, give me a manga that's like Kenichi where there is character development and where the main tries to impress the person they like... I really enjoy it when the underdog evolves and becomes a beast. I might read baby steps again since it seems this might be a good one. But please do give rec's, been reading manga for around 6 years and its starting to dwindle in material...

I'm not sure how you feel about korean manhwa, but The Breaker is the first thing that popped into my head. It's martial arts based too like Kenichi, and has some really good action. Unlike other manhwa, It reads just like a manga, from left to right so you shouldn't have any trouble. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom