• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni! 14

I fully support Chair x Table

I didn't even knew I would but who could stop their hot steaming love.

Marche90

Everything you've heard is true. And some more.

Seeing how the author behind this is the one that made Elfen Lied, this shouldn't come as a surprise.

Still want to try to read it :lol. I remember trying to read this one back in the day but somehow I just dropped it. Oh, well.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni! 14

I fully support Chair x Table

I didn't even knew I would but who could stop their hot steaming love.
But what of Couch x Cushion? I mean, cushion is always on couch every chance it gets... The aggressive type is a rarity in stories nowadays

originalj2kwr.jpg

Crimson Game 1

It is said, that one can achieve success but by being at the right place, at the right time. Is this really true?

Shichiro Kurosawa is a 16 year old Highschool freshman, who is about to find out exactly what it means to be at the right place, at the right time, and the devilish cost.

A oneshot with a potentially interesting premise that manages to squander it's potential with dismal story telling, absolutely predictable outcomes, pacing issues (even for a one shot), an art style that I'm almost positive wanted to be colored in but didn't, and an author avatar that literally screws me over a good ending.

If I gave a final verdict it would be:

Give me back my time that I wasted on this/10

scy

An ex-girlfriend of mine loved Elfen Lied.

That's about all I remember fondly about Elfen Lied.

Oh, maybe the deaths. Those were things.

Kimi no Iru Machi 107

Dude! You got an awesome girlfriend! Don't fuck this up!

*looks at how many chapters are remaining*

you're an idiot...

alright, let's see how another awesome girl is let down for fucking Eba.

Arrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhh and Asuka is probably my favourite too.

kasane

Kimi no Iru Machi 107

Dude! You got an awesome girlfriend! Don't fuck this up!

*looks at how many chapters are remaining*

you're an idiot...

alright, let's see how another awesome girl is let down for fucking Eba.

Arrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhh and Asuka is probably my favourite too.
costiman pls
An ex-girlfriend of mine loved Elfen Lied.

That's about all I remember fondly about Elfen Lied.

Oh, maybe the deaths. Those were things.

ex

ex

EX

Stulaw

KNIM
Mina Nagoshi
is the best girl that Haruto
didn't realise he had.

Sidonia no kishi 13-14
Loads of different types of baths. Catering to everyone.
Nagate is really a great unintentional Harem master though.

kasane

KNIM
Mina Nagoshi
is the best girl that Haruto
didn't realise he had./SPOILER]

Sidonia no kishi 13-14
Loads of different types of baths.

Nagate is really an unintentional Harem master though.
but the best girl is the

chef girl

I've come so far. I have to go on.

I feel like it's a coming of age thing. I have to follow one really dumb manga to the end.

It's just something I have to do. Please understand and support me through this time.

I do feel sorry for Nagoshi though. Poor girl :(

My Lovely Ghost Kana

uOQxbaT.png

Because, if you are going to read something smutty, you better do things right and read good, classy, happy smut. With sex, but also with love, tenderness, happiness, and a bit of sadness and dreams. Very slice of life and heartwarming, and she is hot as hell.
It's from the author of Ai Ren, I knew it from the drawing style, but once you read it, it's also clear from the tone of the series.
As you can see, it's boy + spirit of girl. It ends
with a happy ending, they never get to explore who was she, why she killed herself and who were their parents. One thing I was imagining was her passing away at the end, but the author preferred to end in a happy note, just putting before the clue that yeah, she is passing away and will disappear eventually.

mJKS0xB.png

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
My Lovely Ghost Kana

uOQxbaT.png

Because, if you are going to read something smutty, you better do things right and read good, classy, happy smut. With sex, but also with love, tenderness, happiness, and a bit of sadness and dreams. Very slice of life and heartwarming, and she is hot as hell.
It's from the author of Ai Ren, I knew it from the drawing style, but once you read it, it's also clear from the tone of the series.
As you can see, it's boy + spirit of girl. It ends
with a happy ending, they never get to explore who was she, why she killed herself and who were their parents. One thing I was imagining was her passing away at the end, but the author preferred to end in a happy note, just putting before the clue that yeah, she is passing away and will disappear eventually.

mJKS0xB.png

I stopped reading this because I know the ending is going to be very painful without finishing it. Having been in a relationship before, separating is never a happy thing.

Question, what are those reverse arch shaped stools meant to be in Love Hotels? Never understood that.

See them in Mango/Anime all the time though.

upandaway

Where's the Soma. I thought for sure I'd wake up to it. Aw man.

skype. we were talking in mumble about what to read next and I was like "is prison school good? maybe I should read that" and then "what about kimi no iru machi?" and scy was like "no, don't do it to yourself" and sent me that in skype

and because I thought it would be funny i decided to read it

and now i hate myself.
hey I also have skype

Tokyo Wonder Boys 01

Welllllllllll, I can see why this debut in last place.

The story's a mess. Not just a bit of a mess, but just a mess. Dunno if it's due to the translation process but it just felt hard to follow.

Lots of sports jargon that doesn't get explained unlike other sports manga which really makes it hard for not football fans to understand what's going on.

The art's decent at least.

Articalys

Hayate no Gotoku 448

Hata, did you actually expect anybody to remember any of that shit from way back whenever?

Fuck, now I'm going to have to eventually archive binge this again just to understand what the hell is going on.

kasane

Question, what are those reverse arch shaped stools meant to be in Love Hotels? Never understood that.

See them in Mango/Anime all the time though.

i can explain it to you but i dont think its appropriate

Tokyo Wonder Boys 01

Welllllllllll, I can see why this debut in last place.

The story's a mess. Not just a bit of a mess, but just a mess. Dunno if it's due to the translation process but it just felt hard to follow.

Lots of sports jargon that doesn't get explained unlike other sports manga which really makes it hard for not football fans to understand what's going on.

The art's decent at least.

I WANTED THIS TO BE GOOD! WHY?!!!

Lain

I hate you for thinking eba is the best girl in the start. She was the worst one even at the start

I thought you guys loved trolls? I mean, people here are always going on about Aizen and shit. Just going by that metric, Eba > all other ragetown girls. At least her antics made it interesting to read!

The Flow: Stream 39 - 44
BmQ93BnIcAA96hl.png

Typically see Pepsi nex or Dr. Pepper but first time seeing this drink get a space in literary media.

Underwater gambling place is actually creative and working so far to bring back the original team together, just a few more chapters potentially and my dream team finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom