• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I don't even get why. Sakura's not only useless, she's an indecisive twit. I guess we'll just have to take Naruto at his word that she's hot as fuck because she isn't drawn that way and she's clearly dumb as a rock.

I don't even get why. Sakura's not only useless, she's an indecisive twit. I guess we'll just have to take Naruto at his word that she's hot as fuck because she isn't drawn that way and she's clearly dumb as a rock.

Don't worry AG Naruto can always have a outside woman and child there still hope lol .

So, yeah, you know the whole bell test comment? Two bells remember?

What if the "bells" in this case were Madara's Eyes? :eek:

Ripping his eyes out before killing him

scy

Man, this applies to most everyone in the manga.

Kakashi mentions that Sakura thinks she has a "duty to save Sasuke from darkness". The word duty doesn't imply romantic feelings.

But is usually enough for pairings.

Averon

Sakura is beyond useless. Naruto is a far better healer, and she lost her nerve by not crushing the eye at the crucial moment. The fate of the world's on the line, Obito's outright begging her to crush the eye as he said he will lose control at any moment, and she's hesitating? The fuck?

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Kakashi mentions that Sakura thinks she has a "duty to save Sasuke from darkness". The word duty doesn't imply romantic feelings.

I know that, and Kakashi even specifically said liked, but surely you must realize that that line will be used as a desperate lifeline by many in the fandom, hahaha.

I don't get this part at all. Obito has Senju DNA like Nagato.

It's Kishi basically hyping the pair of Rinnegan with some b.s. Remember the Madara rods? Nagato had them as well yet Naruto could touch them. All of a sudden regular ninjas couldn't touch it anymore.

Kishi has been asspulling left to right.

Spongebob

Banned
Sakura is beyond useless. Naruto is a far better healer, and she lost her nerve by not crushing the eye at the crucial moment. The fate of the world's on the line, Obito's outright begging her to crush the eye as he said he will lose control at any moment, and she's hesitating? The fuck?

Before their power-ups from the sage and before Madara became the juubi's host, Naruto and Sasuke were easily killed by Madara. The two of them were far stronger than Sakura at that point.

Sakura should be sitting on the sidelines, I don't see how she can contribute.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Naruto, Sasuke, and Shikamaru can run a harem with Karin, Hinata, Temari, Ino, Sakura, and that chick from the leaf cypher division.

All shippers are happy (except Naruten)

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Rinnegan so strong Obito can only wield one...wait a minute. Nagato wielded both.

Kishi and his asspulls.

Cool guy Uzumaki powers

For the record, I don't think she was supposed to have failed to crush the eye, Madara just showed up before she could.

"How can Sakura get a powerup!?"

After the illogical fuckery of the last hundred chapters are you all SERIOUSLY asking that question?

KuGsj.gif

I swear some of you keep forgetting what manga you're reading

Angry Grimace

I thought she was going to give Kakashi the Rinnegan and that Obito was just distracting Madara by pretending to still have it somehow.

The best part of all of this is how incredibly Worfed Hashirama got. Remember when he was basically God of Everything? Madara fucked him up when he had infinite chakra and the Second, Third and Fourth fighting at the same time.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
"How can Sakura get a powerup!?"

After the illogical fuckery of the last hundred chapters are you all SERIOUSLY asking that question?

KuGsj.gif

I swear some of you keep forgetting what manga you're reading

Kaguya is going to possess her, and Demon Sakura will be the final boss of the manga

Kurita

Out of curiosity, which manga -> live action adaptations were great?

I mean I imagine Nodame was good mostly cause it had actual music to go along with it.
Nodame Cantabile, Liar Game, Moteki (I think it was better than the manga)...
Moteki is one of my all-time favorite dramas, it's genuinely well-made, tons of clever scenes. The Perfume dance scene is the greatest thing that ever happened in a TV show.

Angry Grimace

I do agree Kaguya is going to come into play here somehow. We saw her eyes in that last chapter.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
At least we might see how good Kakashi really is without that eye as a crutch.

It's a world where not having a magic eye instantly makes you garbage. I feel bad for the poor guy.

The funniest outcome would be Madara takes the Rinnegan, puts it in himself and then realizes he can't get out without Obito's eyes.

That would be absolutely amazing, especially if he kills Obito since there would be no one to save him.

Naruto

Sakuras job is now to stand there and pretend to look useful, Narutojesus took her jerbss, Obito could have tped out with sakura, Madara planning everything isn't surprising

Angry Grimace

It's a world where not having a magic eye instantly makes you garbage. I feel bad for the poor guy.

That would be absolutely amazing, especially if he kills Obito since there would be no one to save him.

He's pretty much useless now. He can't do any of his Mangekyo techniques and he can't do his signature lightning moves since he needed the Sharingan to use them.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Also, there may be a reason why Naruto can now suddenly insta-heal missing eyes: the fact that Hagoromo possessed a Jutsu called "Creation of All Things", which is what he used to create the Bijuu.

Of course, I don't expect anyone here to remember that, hahaha.

IHaveIce

Banned
Also, there may be a reason why Naruto can now suddenly insta-heal missing eyes: the fact that Hagoromo possessed a Jutsu called "Creation of All Things", which is what he used to create the Bijuu.

Of course, I don't expect anyone here to remember that, hahaha.

Well it doesn't make that less stupid does it?

The Legend of the Strongest Man, KuroZAWA Vol. 3

I can't help but cheer for this old man who hates himself.
This is just reminding me that I need to watch Akagi.

One Piece
God Usopp and he has the highest bounty in the crew for now lol .
More setting up but a fun chapter thanks to the fan boy along with other things .

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Godsopp just keeps getting shit on. Of course he's worth the most, so much for his army of devoted followers. The ingrates, he comes from heaven to save them and this is what he gets!

Great chapter, time for the big fights.

mjontrix

Bleach

We dr.gero
brain
now.

And straight into a new fight.

the brain is going to use the blood to create a body for the power isn't it? That's the vollstandig

Stulaw

I don't get this part at all. Obito has Senju DNA like Nagato.
It crippled Nagato when he tried to access its full power against Hanzo, so he created the 6 paths of pain to channel the energy by the looks of things.

Naruto

So Madara is trying to be like Aizen now? Doesn't matter anyway, I think that Obito will be the one who comes out first with Kamui, only for Madara to come straight out and kill him.

One Piece
Not so cluttered this chapter, also:

lol at Usopp being worth more on Doflamingo's list than the others.

The islanders are in 2 minds about killing the straw hats, and if Dofla gets killed, apparetly someone even more powerful won't be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom