• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaspora

Lasboss x Hero ch 13

BStI63h.jpg

It's the editor isn't it?

Naruto 675

WOW SAKURA IS NOW 150% USELESS NOW THANKS JESUS

Bleach 579

What is this weird ass Dr. Gero shit? Why do these chapters go by so fast, but it feels like nothing happened?

One Piece 746

Wow, Robin had zero qualms about telling someone Sogeking and Usopp are the same person. And the Godsopp train just keeps going. And you'd think Luffy and Law would have bounties as high as their actual ones. And best last panel in a long time.

I dont think people in one piece really recive their true bounties worth

Bounties seem pretty useless anyway (except in this one situation) because there's hardly a pirate hunter in the world who could take the head of someone like Ace with 550m, who has the highest bounty shown.

Holy shit @ this One Piece Chapter!! I nearly died laughing when they start calling him God Ussop

Bleach - boring fucking shit

Naruto - I actually enjoyed this despite the cheesiness

jstripes

Banned
So, how Kakashi supposed to fight now without teh sharingan? And Sakura just got lost her job!

I had a feeling Kakashi might get the Rinnegan from Obito, but I guess not.

Bleach 579

What is this weird ass Dr. Gero shit? Why do these chapters go by so fast, but it feels like nothing happened?

Bleach is like this kitchen supply store near my house.

For the past 3 years it's had a big sign that says "STORE CLOSING. UP TO 90% OFF." ... But it's still open.

I just want Bleach to end so I can stop reading it.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The bigger problem isn't Madara being overpowered, its that Naruto himself can't keep all of these powers and continue to live like a normal person. Its one thing being super good at fighting and its another thing being straight up Ninja Jesus.

kasane

The bigger problem isn't Madara being overpowered, its that Naruto himself can't keep all of these powers and continue to live like a normal person. Its one thing being super good at fighting and its another thing being straight up Ninja Jesus.
When is he gonna turn into ninja god?

Zeppu

One Piece

I fully expect each and every one of the Tontatta to be a Zoan (thanks to the smile) by the time all this is over.

Fox318

I don't know. A kid being able to turn water into sake might just be ok.

Mesoian

Kami-sama no Inai Nichiyoubi 22:

This chapter betrays the last one, inferring that the dead can be reasonable if allowed to be, and brings back the question of whether or not Harmine is just a sociopath with immortality or if the half dead are actually a problem.

It's odd that they would retread here once his story is over.

And this manga doesn't do a good job explaining what being dead really is.

It's all pretty frustrating because the entire story has been fairly captivating.

I would be okay with the end of the story being that Naruto has obtained so much power that he literally can't be hokage and has to leave, becoming the being that goes to another world to propogate chakra elsewhere, just as his great great great great great great great great great great grandmother did, while Sasuke becomes Hokage.

But I don't think that's the ending their going for.

I don't know. A kid being able to turn water into sake might just be ok.

I feel like there are people who can just straight up do that now doe.

he will use his powers to revive Ramen over and over again

forever Ramen

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

I imagine the power up is only temporary or after the fight is over Naruto and Sauske use their powers to rid the world of ninjutsu forever. Well, that or some bullshit along those lines.

Mesoian

I imagine the power up is only temporary or after the fight is over Naruto and Sauske use their powers to rid the world of ninjutsu forever. Well, that or some bullshit along those lines.

That full on 666Satan ending.

My god, if that happens...I mean I know those guys are related, but...jesus

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
One Piece

It took every ounce of strength I had to not burst out laughing like an idiot here in the office at the Usopp segment. I had to straight up walk away for a few minutes.

Maybe one of the all-time funniest/greatest moments in all of One Piece.

Kurita

Waiting for a physical release of Flowers of Evil here someday before picking it up. Don't want to read scans or import American volumes.
Seems quite good.

Nordicus

Should I pick up The Flower of Evil? Heard really good things about it.
Yes, the mangaka really captures that teenage crudeness and awkwardness, the protagonist's mind slips into some dark places as he ever so slowly starts enjoying the humiliating and mean-spirited things he's blackmailed to do.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Avoid it. It is example of a story ruined by unrealistic characters reacting in unrealistic ways to events blown way out of proportion. Youd get more entertainment from reading Charles Baudelaire "Les Fleurs du mal" (#AmazonCart) than you would reading this boring manga.

I...kind of agree with DTL. It was fun while it was running, but I don't think its good in and of itself.

so...

it's a manga

Your new avatar is terrible who are you

upandaway

One Piece

I just realized. If Law gets a "big trio" 1v1 in place of Sanji, I will be very very seriously freaking out. Professionally freaking out. Religiously freaking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom