• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Soma 91
Yugioh parody, and we got foodgasm back!
BASED TOSH!

Mountain Leaf have the upper hand with all out attack, but black field have a hidden card up his bandana.

Momosora 3

This is so cuuuute!

Ass. Classroom 105

Badass Karasuma sensei

Bleach: I don't why I expected the fodder ritter to be anything more then fodder. I can't take it anymore, I'm done. Worst shounen ever.

Naruto: I can't wait for Sasuke to die

One Piece: Why can't Kubo be as good as Goda?

Naruto
All them throwbacks to the past. Nice chapter.

Bleach
Guy could've won if he just shut up. Disappointing. And the lethality thing in this chapter, I feel that this doesn't actually make sense. What waste of a chapter.

One Piece
So Doffy knew the whole time. Wonder how sad Rosi's death will be. Dr. Hiruluk levels or Ace levels.

Bleach is now the stupidest manga I've read in Jump.

A power that alters the lethal dose? Fucking really? How the fuck does that work?

Oh wait you made too much BLOOD the lethal dosage.

For fuck's sake.

Man waiting for my Toriko
tumblr_m8uyfnivPe1rt479bo1_500.gif

Bleach
All you had to do was shut your fucking mouth and you could've won

Kubo is such a hack. He really can't think of a better way of explaining powers without people outright telling their enemies in EVERY fight?! This is also how Shinji got stomped by Aizen

KingJ2002

Bleach: good lord... This was one of the worst characters to come out of bleach. Lethal dose powers? Seriously... I'm glad all the fodder are out of the way because this is just too much. At this point I expect that silver haired dude to step in and go to work.

Naruto: Good fight chapter... It should translate well into the anime.

Shokugeki 92 spoiler

And the winner is...
Draw.

Both of them got 2 votes and the old dude couldn't decide. Instead of a rematch they decide to just have the final round make it a three way Soma vs Curry vs DarkSoma

It's either time for a new round of betting or hot guy avatar week.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
i'm totes ready to flaunt my superior taste of Curry Guy avatar over all the losers who will have to suffer the shame of a dark souma avatar.

Prison school raws

omg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Draw = a loss

it's not a win
nor it is a loos, either way those who said curry would win, should change the avatar

those who sad mad dog(emosoma) would win should change the avatar aswell.

because they got it wrong

Nope, it doesn't work that way.

360pages

Is it just me, or does part 8 of Jojo feel like Part 4 of Jojo without any of the charm. Not that I think part 8 is bad. But it feels like a lesser version of Part 4. Which is pretty ironic since Part 7 was hell of a lot different than part 1.

Rhapsody

Banned
Naruto 697

This really isn't how I expected the final fight to go. They gave too little time for this considering its build up.

Only a few chapters left.

Good ol' fisticuffs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shitty Kaiju powers

That's the way you do a final battle, Kishi.

A mix of kaiju + fisticuffs >>>>>>>>>>>> Good ol' fisticuffs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shitty Kaiju powers

Read the Rescue Sasuke arc again. Or actually, maybe not, unless you want to be sad at the current state of things

360pages

A mix of kaiju + fisticuffs >>>>>>>>>>>> Good ol' fisticuffs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shitty Kaiju powers

Read the Rescue Sasuke arc again. Or actually, maybe not, unless you want to be sad at the current state of things

Yeah, their first fight still blows this one out of the water. Which was probably because it had more time and build up to it rather than Sasuke saying

"You know what would be great...if I killed everyone!"

Oh, I am going to reread it.

And you can be sure I'll be disappointed.

Also,

uJWDLjq.png

The first name she called out for is the guy who pierced her chest with genjutsu

My thought process literally went from "Are you serious?" to "Well, that's Sakura for you" in a second flat.

Really loved this Naruto chapter. Glad it was just a straight up beating the shit out of each other with taijutsu. Loved how Naruto just brushed off Amaterasu like it was some bug on his arm.

I missed the humor in this series and Naruto tripping while Rasenganing was just such a Naruto thing to do. Sasuke is still a shit head so it was really satisfying to watch him get his ass kicked. Hope Naruto doesnt die though.

The rough art was just perfect too.

upandaway

Stretch 27

Only one stretch, what is this. I wanna sue!

Going full force into the yuri territory. This class reunion will be the awakening.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Kishi is going for the troll ending where Sasuke just gives up and lets Naruto win, meaning Naruto loses the last fight in his own manga.

Fox318

Kishi is going for the troll ending where Sasuke just gives up and lets Naruto win, meaning Naruto loses the last fight in his own manga.

Manga will end with Naruto with everyone and him looking happy.

Then Sakura walks away back to her house and in the basement behind a hidden door will be Sasuke's head still alive with iv tubes sticking in and out of it and set up like a shrine.

Kike this

YHbUY2i.png

Oh, I am going to reread it.

And you can be sure I'll be disappointed.

Also,

uJWDLjq.png

The first name she called out for is the guy who pierced her chest with genjutsu

My thought process literally went from "Are you serious?" to "Well, that's Sakura for you" in a second flat.

This is like Metroid Other M all over again.

Revo

Naruto 697

As long as they don't have a terrible ending so far I don't think that this quick end for Naruto is too bad. Making their fight more about the road they've traveled together rather than doing a big 10 chapter fight feels more right to me.

Also lol at that Sakura thing for mentioning sasuke first.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I really didn't expect that. I don't know if I should null the bet or sentence everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom