• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I guess it's going to be a three-way between Soma, Curry, and Evil.

Kishi is going for the troll ending where Sasuke just gives up and lets Naruto win, meaning Naruto loses the last fight in his own manga.

Nah, I see an end where Sakura somehow jumps in the middle of this, ends up maimed or something and they're both haunted by her ghost. Then, in the movie, we get to see their actual final fight where Sasuke starts reigning meteors on Earth to cleanse humanity, Naruto and him fight, Sasuke gets incapacitated and Naruto tries to stop them all by himself. Then, all the people looking up and watching and hoping causes, what I call a "chakra shock" where the combined chakra causes the meteors to move away. Both Naruto and Sasuke go MIA, but are presumed to be dead

Revo

Black Haze 75

I highly doubt he's going to buy that explanation but it might get them some more time.

Adventure of Sinbad 38

Oh shit. And new land/possibly new dungeons hype.

Revo

Assassination Classroom 105

Karasuma! You go guy.
Also I laughed so hard at Koro-sensei's plan.

Noragami 45

Oh shit. We doing Yato past now.

LeleSocho

Banned
Toriko

Yeah ok Toriko and friends go to a 100G mountain where there's no oxygen to fight one of the eight kings, so far so good but... how will Komatsu survive that environment?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I really didn't expect that. I don't know if I should null the bet or sentence everyone.

No, the bet is null.

Avatar bets become meaningless if you try to enforce them when the person doesn't actually lose. (and it is readily apparent what the bet was for)

Feel free to start a new bet on the finals, though.

tumblr_n4b3642mif1tvivqukc.jpg

If there ever comes a day when Shokugeki gets a dubbed anime.

I demand for Ryou to have a Brooklyn accent.

Just so for the possibility of him saying "TIME WIZARD!" and "BABY DRAGON!"

Or the classic "KUNAI WITH CHAIN!"

dani_dc

Prison School 140

That was way too long between chapters.

Kiyoshi did he right thing, a true man knows when to stop.

Last panel was great, can't wait to hear Pres reaction.

I did feel a little bit different.... but out of everyone, Panda had that biggest change

You feel more respectable with this avatar!

Though you looked cooler with the last one.

You decide what's better.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
One Piece

I waited to comment since I didn't want to go by panda bears.

I figured stealth would be the main use of Rosinante's power, hell someone in CP9 could use that power and be the greatest assassin ever.
Sound like Rosinante's clumsiness is what lead to his possible downfall.

Worst part though? "No chapter next week" Maaan...

Shokugeki no Soma (is a cooking manga)

You can tell they're having so much fun with this series. Card battling, more lewdness.
*reads spoilers for next one*
I get the feeling Tsukuda is trolling us....

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Nononono

Randomly tried this out after someone here posted impressions. I love that shounen sports fluff!

Despite the lack of lewd, it's refreshing.

I also tried Nana to Kaoru a week or so ago, the art style was not for me I had to drop it sorry. :(

Akito

Nononono

Randomly tried this out after someone here posted impressions. I love that shounen sports fluff!

Despite the lack of lewd, it's refreshing.

I also tried Nana to Kaoru a week or so ago, the art style was not for me I had to drop it sorry. :(
You're not very far in, are you?

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Did you know that the female mangaka for that passed away?

Damn... first the author for Hanza Sky now this? I feel like mangaka's that have great potential are passing away....

well i mean i liked hetakoi for the smut

i think its a really well done smut

nothing special though

oh i already read haru yo koi

whats your favorite smut then? i already read prison school btw

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Nononono 1-41

OHHHHHHHHHHH! This is the manga with the ugly chick getting the autograph and her good looking friend getting shamed. I remember seeing that panel long ago.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Nononono

Despite the lack of lewd,
it's refreshing.

Bolded: wait, what!?
Nononono 1-41

OHHHHHHHHHHH! This is the manga with the ugly chick getting the autograph and her good looking friend getting shamed. I remember seeing that panel long ago.

Ah, this explain it.

S20F8xf.png

Kinda surprised he didn't trip and fire at himself.

Or have the thing backwards and almost shoot Law.

Fruit powers would make him excellent as an assassin.

If only he wasn't such a klutz.

kasane

Damn... first the author for Hanza Sky now this? I feel like mangaka's that have great potential are passing away....

whats your favorite smut then? i already read prison school btw
Ya know bro all smuts are equally my favorite

Smut is love, smut is life.

But if i had to choose one on the top of my head it will proabably be midnight secretary.

Edit; scrolled back and hahahahahahahaha

Fuck u haly

District Hakkenshi [code: T-8] Chapter 47

I wanted more sousuke but time with Shino was fun. I always love seeing him in his home setting.

Red Blood Red Legacy 27

Wasnt expecting a time skip, but at least Itsuki seems to have become epic. I wonder if his scarf will make him do like the girl and lose clothing. I hope.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Have you read Dulce Report then?

i cant even find it normally on the internet. all i saw was futanari and steered far away from it.

I miss being a neet

Just reading manga, playing vidya

Maybe i should become a chuuni

chill dawg, you gotta have some income.

Ya know bro all smuts are equally my favorite

Smut is love, smut is life.

But if i had to choose one on the top of my head it will proabably be midnight secretary.

Edit; scrolled back and hahahahahahahaha

Fuck u haly

midnight secretary? hmmmm ill give it a shot. im reading b-shock (pretty mediocre) and toshiue no hito.

i cant even find it normally on the internet. all i saw was futanari and steered far away from it.

chill dawg, you gotta have some income.

midnight secretary? hmmmm ill give it a shot. im reading b-shock (pretty mediocre) and toshiue no hito.

checked this last night and i agree (it was passable at least).

and once again during the half-way point there is a weird fucking shift, though to be fair though it didn't last too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom