• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Hetakoi was definitely an improvement over her previous borderline H work but I don't think it was good. More towards mediocrity. RIP

that middle part onwards was pretty fucking rough...

checking out another work of her's as we speaking to see how that went.

also *pours 40*

Dresden

rip curry

u8ZdHQs.png

I'll just get that emosoma avatar ready now.

upandaway

Baby Steps

Yeah no wonder Kanda's ready to go, they've been hyping Ei-chan like he's the messiah or something. Guess we know who's taking the first set.

Shokugeki no Soma

This chapter is basically 20 pages of "Kurikiba's gonna win this" but I'm not convinced yet.

The whole Yugioh thing can basically randomly change the outcome at any point. Kurokiba can give them their dish, wow everybody with a comeback, and then Hayama goes "You've activated my trap card!" and win anyways.

zeromcd73

Shokugeki 92 spoiler

And the winner is...
Draw.

Both of them got 2 votes and the old dude couldn't decide. Instead of a rematch they decide to just have the final round make it a three way Soma vs Curry vs DarkSoma

Minamoto-kun Monogatari 144

Minamoto passed that test. And now he will be rewarded with seeing the mountain top. Two massive mountain tops.

Shokugeki 92 spoiler

And the winner is...
Draw.

Both of them got 2 votes and the old dude couldn't decide. Instead of a rematch they decide to just have the final round make it a three way Soma vs Curry vs DarkSoma

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fairy Tail Zero 4
I'm liking this way more than the main series.

Koe No Katachi 58
Friendship all around. Also, screw that critic guy.

UQ Holder! 55
I like where this is going. Sayoko was terrifying in this chapter.

Zweizer

Banned
Prison School ch140

Dat new party. Dat Andre. Dat Kiyoshi.

Shokugeki no Soma ch91

That card game looks awesome. I guess the producers now have an idea of what merch to make.

dani_dc

I dont understand why people believe Curry will win. he have that worf effect written all over him

My gut said he would lose but I went with my heart instead.

Shokugeki 92 spoiler

And the winner is...
Draw.

So, do we all win or do we all lose?

I say we all lose.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Shokugeki 92 spoiler

And the winner is...
Draw.

Well that's new.

How does this decide the avatar bet?

dani_dc

Naruto 697

Naruto finally pulls a rasengan without clones just to trip right after, damn Sakurai.

Was nice to see the fight end up going back to simple techniques and punch's, been too long since we had a simpler fight.

LeleSocho

Banned
Naruto 697

Naruto finally pulls a rasengan without clones just to trip right after, damn Sakurai.

I laughed hard.

Naruto
Hate how stupidly condensed this fight has been... almost disgusted.

Baby Steps
Just retire while you still can Maruo, you won't win this one.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Well that's new.

How does this decide the avatar bet?
Draw = a loss

it's not a win
nor it is a loos, either way those who said curry would win, should change the avatar

those who sad mad dog(emosoma) would win should change the avatar aswell.

because they got it wrong

Bleach

Oh wow another power that manages to completely cancel out an incredibly overpowered insta-kill power the moment after it gets explained!

I never could've expected that turn of events, not in Bleach.

bjork

Bleach

Oh wow another power that manages to completely cancel out an incredibly overpowered insta-kill power the moment after it gets explained!

I never could've expected that turn of events, not in Bleach.

I have to admit, I'm surprised that one guy is taking out several by himself and it isn't Ichigo.

dani_dc

One Piece 765

Corazon power is pretty useful for his trade of work.
Was nice to hear Garp again.

What's up with accidental falling down on Jump today?
Eh, I don't think that you can imply the results from what I've said.

Felt it implied that
no one won, thought it might be due to me already knowing of the draw. I wouldn't have quoted you if Otakumegane hadn't posted, but since I was going to quote him I figure I might as well.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Shokugeki 92 spoiler

And the winner is...
Draw.

I'm not even surprised really, this also happen in Mr. Ajikko final tournament

Pls, his projects are easy as shit, look forward to 2 pages chapters of Sentou Hakai.

Better pick the lewdest page!

Soma 91

Wow his cards were ripped to shreds even. Since Hayama didnt defeat him on his Final Turn, Kurokiba Ryou ought to win! hyped for his dish, also I hope people make arts of him on the final panel just holding that card, one of the best poses.

StarVigil

One Piece
coram0rp5.png

Words that hurt lol
One Piece has the best flashbacks imho, love that Cora-san

Naruto
Great to see some fist fighting instead of infinite power pew pew

Shokugeki 92 spoiler

And the winner is...
Draw.

AHAHAHAHAHA oh wow

Soma 91

Now we parody YGO? Nice

Naruto

JUST **** ALREADY

Bleach

Please let Ichigo show up to fight now

One Piece

Dude is so dead, rip in peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom