• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Why did no one tell me this updated

Sir Tiger's Table 13-14

Why did I get invested in this dumb Korean shoujo manhwa

Why am I actually enjoying this melodrama

Why do I want to go look up spoilers for it again

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Reading Uso Paradox, I don't know what to feel. I'm honestly loving this but hating it at the same time, someone hold me.

Toriko 301

Well that train ride became awkward (everyone had their poker face on)
Babina is just overly powerful for the lols

the pacing is insane as usual (usually an arc is less then 20 chapters) but that last panel was intersitng with the Birth Tree... it seems that the trees fruit are mini planets

Bleach 605

Uh. Why isn't this guy fighting everyone? And is Aizen going to finally come back? Where are all the trump cards anyway.
And he explained his power like everyone else, GG Kubo

One Piece 767

It was a good flashback.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
He did seeing as he had a former top seat and was able to just chill with Virgo and Ceaser in Punk Harzard without any suspicion
He never had that seat. Doflamingo was just saving it for him. And Law and Doflamingo haven't seen each other for ten years and this flashback is 10 years ago so this is pretty much the last they saw of Law.

pxR4ALP.png

oh shit I never thought that they were going to go and free Aizen when they said they were going to "that" place

Hell YES

I want Aizen to destroy everyone and become the new soul king

Revo

Well Namek taking forever is also a thing, but this is only a few seconds! A chapter a second or two is so much

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
oh shit I never thought that they were going to go and free Aizen when they said they were going to "that" place

Hell YES

I want Aizen to destroy everyone and become the new soul king

It was pretty obvious cause Kubo is now playing out all his cards. In before Aizen and Ichigo fuse DBZ style and defeat the Soul King.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
If Aizen became part of the squad I would love it (still waiting for Grimjaw to show himself... we all know he is there)

I'd be pretty hype too. This arc is pretty good, kind of disappointed that it took Kubo this long to give Ukitake and the new head some air time.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Even compared to Naruto, Bleach is utterly unintelligible. I legit don't understand how anyone can follow what's happening or who is who. Its hilarious how much Kubo likes making characters while simultaneously sucking so hard at characterization.

lol if so Drake was a coward before (even though they said he was stronger then any of them)

Also the dude changed his name from Dorry to X Drake.... did he find the other one to tame

Kurita

My Hero Academia 1

I really liked it. Definitely feels like a One Punch Man for a younger audience but that's not a bad thing at all. I like the art, one of the main reasons I bothered reading Barrage, it's funny enough... Will keep reading I guess. Glad to see it's already relatively popular.

Wait where in the newest Bleach chapter was there a tease of Aizen?

Edit: Reread the chapter and I get why some people would think that, but I want MORE then "I'm going to the Central 46" which could mean anything

dumbyugi

My Hero Academia 1-7

I like the art but the story so far is a little boring and I don't like the MC much. I'm not going to follow it for now but I might give it another shot once it's gotten further in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom