• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zweizer

Banned
I now have a dream to collect all the manly bizarre action mangas out there

I know Jojo is being published/translated

are all the Fist of the North Star volumes translated printed here in the West?

Depends on where you live, but apparently no English localization has been completed.

Zweizer

Banned
really?

that sucks.... I hope FoTNS would get a anime reeboot that would create interest in reprinting it here

You could always learn French~
They even got the deluxe edition~

w3abPxL.jpg

dani_dc

Is the second half of Fist of North Star worth reading?

I dropped it a few chapters after the time skip, it just felt completely unneeded. Plus Ken was nowhere to be seen.

Zweizer

Banned
lol I know some french but this is too much ;_;

Edit: I have some TinTin and Astrex/Obex books in french but they're more easier to understand then something like that

Maybe you should read more manga in French, it'd improve your skills~
Think of all the amazing French localizations you could get~

Is the second half of Fist of North Star worth reading?

I dropped it a few chapters after the time skip, it just felt completely unneeded. Plus Ken was nowhere to be seen.

Second part was pretty meh. Ken does make a return later, but yeah it was rather unneeded.

I can't hate on it though, because it gave us TOUGH BOY.

Only bought the first volume.
I should buy the rest someday...

Really hurts the wallet though.

Maybe you should read more manga in French, it'd improve your skills~
Think of all the amazing French localizations you could get~

I should.... My Mom speaks french fluently even though it isn't her Native tongue

plus my Mom and my Dad can speak Arabic, English, and Somali while my Dad can speak a bunch of other African languages and Italian fluently

:/

I need to get with the game

Zweizer

Banned
I should.... My Mom speaks french fluently even though it isn't her Native tongue

plus my Mom and my Dad can speak Arabic, English, and Somali while my Dad can speak a bunch of other African languages and Italian fluently

:/

I need to get with the game

Get a leg up by learning Japanese~

You wa shock for life

Silent Survivor is pretty badass as well. They absolutely nailed the music for the anime.

upandaway

Keijo 10

I know I said this plenty of times before but man, Nozomi's amazing. That part when she almost raised her hand haha. And the Kaminashi Demon.

She really knows how to hit people where it hurts without even batting an eye

Furyous

World Trigger 80

RIP Replica. I hope he's not permanently dead. Yuma is even scarier without a guardian told hold him back. Something tells me the general of their forces will find a way to take Yuma's trigger.

Apologies for my non-attendance at the short reads club last week, but Dangan Ronpa 2 and despair overload happened. Hopefully I'll catch up sometime next week.

Screaming Lessons 41
Man, I almost feel sorry for her. At least the Death Note came with some pretty clear guidelines. Then again, if it was playing fair I guess she should've ended up in a vacuum (where her head may or may not have popped like the tomatoes she so cruelly banished).

The release schedule for this is beginning to get me down. I need Lessons more than biannually or I'll forget how to scream.

Revo

Kingdom 411

Aw, a week break. Also feels like it's obvious that Shin will be ambushed.

Domino Kick 26

Should be Halloween every day!

dani_dc

Second part was pretty meh. Ken does make a return later, but yeah it was rather unneeded.

I can't hate on it though, because it gave us TOUGH BOY.

Everything that mattered was solved. I might try to pick up part 2 at some point in the future.

I can't ever see the anime series and not think it's a parody :(
I really wish they'd remake it.

How is this thread holding up without Naruto?

whats a Naruto?

seriously though i doubt most in here gave a shit when it moved (i personally thought it wouldn't work and this thread would remain in that state but it did work out) so its like "whatever *shrug*".

and now the OT is dead, hmmmm i don't know if i should shaking my head or laugh

Shinigami x Doctor 00

Well you can't fault them for being so accurate.

Another series about flowers infesting humans and killing them. This one shot isn't bad, I like the art, there are some fun parts and it seems its less the flower attacking and more just infecting its host. So it's different!

lol a reviewer who saw the screening said that the Last Naruto the movie shares parallels with the manga work Marmalade Boy

Also some people said they cried...... Plus I am hearing
there are deaths
(as in more then one)

Revo

Girl vs Curry 2

Suffering commence.

Tower of God s2e126

Finally revealed that she knows to Baam, plus we get to play quidditch!

Shinigami x Doctor 01

So I did read this before. Anyway, good first chapter. Shows off the whole shinigami flower and how it affects those who survived it. Main character and his assistance seem fun and maybe now it'll start getting translated again.

Akito

lol a reviewer who saw the screening said that the Last Naruto the movie shares parallels with the manga work Marmalade Boy

there are deaths
(as in more then one)
So basically NarutoXSakura and SasukeXHinata are a thing and they are now all living together. BurritoXSalad goes without saying. Seems legit.

I never fully read marmalade boy not even one volume (so I don't remember it but its name)

I believe I read a chapter in the library so long ago.... and that is it so I wouldn't know the comparisons
the reviewer said "it was more sweeter and sour then Marmalade boy "

there are deaths
(as in more then one)

Huh, from those Naruto epilogue images it looked like
everyone lived

Huh, from those Naruto epilogue images it looked like
everyone lived

some people
were missing though

hehehehehee

Also note that the whole
death
thing wasn't from the reviewer guy on his site but another rumour all together from the pre screening

Any who we won't see anything until 6+ Months from now

Revo

Nanatsu no Taizai 105

Oh boy it's a magical helmet! And I bet he objects it cause it would limit his freedom to do things.

Revo

Boku no Hero Academia 13

Lol allmight, too much of a hero.

Also I didn't actually think it'd be a direct attack the next chapter. But things are looking bad!

Nanatsu no Taizai 105

• The crowd is backbitting but who?
  • King has a magical Helmet
  • Ban still shows that he has a awesome character even after he tried to pull that shit with the protag

Mecha

I now have a dream to collect all the manly bizarre action mangas out there

I know Jojo is being published/translated

are all the Fist of the North Star volumes translated printed here in the West?

That's an honorable dream, don't forget Baki and Tough if you start collecting in Japanese.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Girl vs Curry 2
*sip a coffee
Yeah, it's happening. The curry worst nightmare is happening!

Sakura no Kimi

It's bittersweet~
It's okay, not really memorable, but i enjoy reading it.

My Hero Academia 13

597c25c1d0.jpg

THE FURYYYYYY

At this rate of about a chapter a day, we should be caught up soon right?
And hand-on-face guy looks like a fucking Silent Hill or Evil Within monster jesus

Kingdom 411

Damn that panel with the Queen is fucking awesome.
Looks like a whole bunch of shit is going to go bad at the same time. I foresee a lot of deaths.

Onepunch-Man 39.2

Short chapter but Vegeta showed up so it's fine

Girl vs Curry 2

So now it's a guro manga.
Dresden where you at?

Revo

Wake up Deadman 67

Forgotten everything that's happened, so a lot of this just feels a bit weird. Maybe will refresh memory if chapters come out more regularly.

Westwood Vibrato 31

Going as expected, no surprises here. Just keep the train moving~

Akito

Sora no Shita Yane no Naka v1-2
Slice of life about a neet girl's struggles to motivate herself to find a job. It's as exciting as it sounds and the art is serviceable at best but it was not a bad read, you might even find some inspiration for your life here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom