• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

dani_dc

Get back here! No way will I let you get away with this!

I have enough games and mangas to catch up that could distract me from coming here until the ends of times!

I remembered that (who could forget that jaw drop and spit take?), just not that she got Chitoge to admit the relationship is fake too.

She did a few pages before:

Gm8AYwO.png

To be honest I should had just posted this page before, but I really wanted an excuse to post the other one.

Usobuko

Banned
To be fair, we could be a lot worse. We could want every series to be exactly like Cowboy Bebop like AnimeGaf...

Soon it would be LoGH. Then, when they realized the faults in its rather 2d battle strategy and physics in a space setting, it would be something almost perfect like Akage no Anne or Totoro. Something delightful with no notable flaws but nothing really grand in scale either.

To be honest, I don't have a strong opinion on people's preferences. I do think it's much much more interesting to have a conversation with someone who has a personalized taste and try to see where the individual is coming from.

VRMN

dani_dc said:
To be honest I should had just posted this page before, but I really wanted an excuse to post the other one.

Yeah, at that prompting from before I reread the intro Yui arc and the "Declaration" chapter you're referring to. In that intro arc, Yui made Marika look positively timid, had it implied that Shuu of all people was under her thumb, and was being super aggressive to boot. And then...it's actually kind of depressing how she appeared with so much momentum and promise to just completely fizzle out into Kosaki levels of nothing.

360pages

Soon it would be LoGH. Then, when they realized the faults in its rather 2d battle strategy and physics in a space setting, it would be something almost perfect like Akage no Anne or Totoro. Something delightful with no notable flaws but nothing really grand in scale either.

To be honest, I don't have a strong opinion on people's preferences. I do think it's much much more interesting to have a conversation with someone who has a personalized taste and try to see where the individual is coming from.

It's kind of weird though. I liked Cowboy Bebop, but honestly enjoyed Out Law Star more. Even though I know Outlaw star is more flawed and stupid, but it's something I love despite those flaws.

Cowboy Bebop has far smaller flaws in it, but...I don't know.

I just think loving something despite its flaws shows just how charming a series can be rather than loving what is supposed to be perfection.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Eroge no Taiyou 14
I admit, i sometime make a fanfiction or original short fiction during work <_<
I can understand though. Game development usually have a time where the job is mostly waiting.

Zai x10 31

The ending killed me!

dani_dc

Toriko 301-303

Well I broke after a freind started teasing me about it and went to read it.

First off, the manga made me relate with Bambina more than with Toriko, I don't care if you have to replace your friends heart with my balls for him to survive, I'll kill you if you try to rip off my balls.

I'm also a bit unsure how the balls work considering there's a tree that grows them.

Chapter 303 was great, especially liked the blinking scene, but I'm not going to hold any expectations that this won't be reversed pretty fast.

Yeah, at that prompting from before I reread the intro Yui arc and the "Declaration" chapter you're referring to. In that intro arc, Yui made Marika look positively timid, had it implied that Shuu of all people was under her thumb, and was being super aggressive to boot. And then...it's actually kind of depressing how she appeared with so much momentum and promise to just completely fizzle out into Kosaki levels of nothing.

I feel foolish to think Yui would actually amount to an interesting character at that point. She somehow fell right down to worst character in the series right after. Worst than Kosaki honestly, at least Kosaki was already there from the start.

Don't play games or read manga. Problem solved.

But I already do that more often than I should!

Chocolate Strawberry Vanilla 6 [end]
Probably will be my favorite threesome manga. As usual one in the group was weak and unappealing (hiroi) while the other two were more my type. I seem to always love those guys with the warpped personality (cause he was also pretty hot) but he was a great seme while the uke, was actually fun too. They even had my usual thing for characters that would argue with each other as their bonding and love type of experience over some pretty minor things. It was pretty funny. Great series and great art, psyche delico never fails to deliver.

Did that not get locked for reaching the max post count?

Nah it was more of the increasing agitation due to the aftermath of the ending and the upcoming movie. If it was just a post count issue another thread would have made already (usually right before the older thread is locked or reaches the threshold).

Hopefully this break will cool it down in there (at least until the movie is subbed etc since no one can escape it at that point :p).

Keijo!!!!!!!! 12

Sukeban best girl.

My Hero Academia 15

Deku picked up naming your moves after a State for no reason, nice.
Although you think that'd make it easier to figure out his quirk's secret

Dead Dead Demon's Dededededestruction 14

My heart as been warmed.
Stupid hiatus warning, shoo shoo

Keyman 33-34

lol, I got some chills at the twist at the end or 33.
Although you probably shouldn't name your daughter Misery.
"Even more shocking developments next volume?"
Howwwwww

Monster Musume whatever

in before centaurs are also all-female and we get an orgy page

Keijo 12

for a manga about butts this whole part was uh, disappointing to say the least. that one angle on the mom tho

dani_dc

Takkoku 40

Had to come to this. I expect Gaku to be broken at some point forcing the best girl to intervene before Kako is defeated.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Kashima is better off without pads. >:|

Monster Waifus

Basically all the monster people's culture so far is based on getting the D.

Tizoc

Was it ever stated why there isn't physical english publications of One punch man? I don't want non of that digital ish >_>;

Zweizer

Banned
Katsute Kami Datta Kemono-tachi e ch5

Well, that was quite a sight.

Zai x 10 ch31

Worth it.

Maga-Tsuki ch41.6

Not sure if jelly.

Takkoku!!! ch40

They were as helpful as I expected.

Japan Tengu Party vol 2

So all the plot is more or less established.
Tengus want to resurrect the mythical Tengu Mr. Z which will help them re-establish their power on the land, the uncle is a surely magician (which can bind tengus, therefore the "evil eyes") who wants Mr. Z to help lengthen the live of the mud doll/niece he loves, Shinobu hates him because he knew the real her went missing and instead of help her she replaced her by a mud doll. Not only that, he didn't like? the original mud doll and replaced that doll with his own.
The younger girl seems a medium that comes from line of priests.
Interesting, all around.

Drawing is more messy and dirtier than Sexy Voice and Robo, it can be confusing to look at sometimes.

Zweizer

Banned
Monster Musume

Actually come to think of it what was hubby/darling/whatever's name again?

I had to Google that. It's apparently Kurusu Kimihito.

I know this is done by Maybe and I always like his/her character designs. I find this one has an artstyle pretty similar to SnK.

Personally I don't find it messy enough to be similar to SnK, though I'm guessing the possible similarities are due to the steampunk setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom