• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usobuko

Banned
7 Seeds Chapter 59

spOdyst.png

Incredible arc.

Been a while I read something of this quality.

dani_dc

My life up to last year would be a Seo manga where the protagonist entire social life being online. Except without that random death of someone.

Right now I'm not too sure what it would be.

wonzo

Banned
Magi 217-249

I honestly didn't mind the Solomon flashback stuff even if it dragged on (the bit where it came around to the very beginning of this series got me real good) but I couldn't give any less of a shit for scarsuke and his mommy issues. Please let this be over within the next chapter.

saying that the fights brutal as fuck and the art owns

wonzo

Banned
Billionaire Girl 14-17 "END"

The ending felt rushed as all hell but it's hard to judge as there's actually an epilogue chapter that hasn't been translated yet. :(

someone pls

steins;fedora 16-22 END

that ended rather predictably tho im real mad the megane ended up with the fedora .-.

Zweizer

Banned
Petit Petit Tantan Petit Tantan ch28

The wonders of sharing a room.

Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka 4koma - Days of Goddess ch7

Becoming a rabbit would be an improvement, I'd say.

Yamada 138
B4gPLzmCcAAeOED.png

We havent had a near kiss scene that looked like it should be in a BL in a long time. It was pleasing if only it didnt turn into a headbutt. :(

Kurosaki on the cover page was good.

I hope the anime does all these scenes well

Hey folks. In the process of sending out PMs for the Suzuka prize.

Pretty sure I got everyone right and have left out those that didn't read it.

If I sent you a PM and you didn't read it, please let me know out of fairness.

Sorry for the delay on this. I have time to do things now!

so what did I miss?

upandaway

Hey folks. In the process of sending out PMs for the Suzuka prize.

Pretty sure I got everyone right and have left out those that didn't read it.

If I sent you a PM and you didn't read it, please let me know out of fairness.

Sorry for the delay on this. I have time to do things now!

so what did I miss?
I don't know what you missed but I missed you!

VRMN

Let's see. Katsura-sensei tsukkomis the three idiots' antics, Hina pandering, Izumi abuse...yep, this could have been published five years ago.

Hina getting reduced to this kind of stuff is either the best or worst thing to happen to this series. At least she still gets more time than Maria?

Fox318

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, Baby Steps, Chihayafuru, or Natsume Yuujinchou

Damn it I need to pick a manga for the op....

I'm assuming Yowamushi Pedal will be on it anyway

Shengar

Shokugeki no Soma - 97

I think I can handle it. I'll be just fine
N7D3ZJI.png

Really like her menacing expression there. I wished I see more serious, menacing expression like this in more manga.
But, considering the past experience from this manga, the more menacing you look, the more absurd the reaction you give if the character is a male and more lewd if the character is female.....

I-I don't think I able to hold myself

On more serious note, the red flag is clear as day that Soma's gonna win. But personally I think this flag is handled better than Soma's previous match (basically "The stakes are too goddamned high" type of flag) because the authors have set the preceding events in the right order. Both Akira and Ryou are on bloodlust upon each other because the previous match wasn't settled clearly for them with draw results. Besides the personal insults they throw upon each other, the match results itself hurts both of their pride because Ryou have rivalry spirit, and Akira have high esteem of his own ability and both of their trait and is already established since their appearance. T

his put Soma into situation where he's like a human between the battle of two giant that try to undone each other. As they said, a battle most of the time is not won by the victor, but lost by loser and overlooking one of your competition while too focusing to the other one is a highway ticket to defeat. It seems pretty stupid thing to do I agree, but it's a mistake that will always be repeated.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I see the Naruto thread is back............AAAAAAAAAAAAND they're arguing about shipping again

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yamada 138

We havent had a near kiss scene that looked like it should be in a BL in a long time. It was pleasing if only it didnt turn into a headbutt. :(

Kurosaki on the cover page was good.

I hope the anime does all these scenes well

There is no anime and if and when it does happen, its not going to go beyond the first arc since the series itself was wrapped up perfectly around Chapter 90. Well, for everyone other than Odagiri.

Akainu

How Boku no Hero Academia 1-9

How did this sweat explosion kid get into this academy he is a dick he doesn't even try to hide it.

Angry Grimace

I'm just not interested in Academia because "kid with no powers" sounds like a boring plot. Like Iris Zero without any waifus or uncomfortable truth bombs from the MC.

Zweizer

Banned
it was more like a life-induced slump that was prolonged by the Shigatsu chapter

I'm scared to read the following chapters now

I've been hurt before and don't want to be hurt again ;_;

Don't give up! Fight, oh~

MangaGAF will always be here for you~

I see the Naruto thread is back............AAAAAAAAAAAAND they're arguing about shipping again

How long before that thread gets locked as well? Poor Shouta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom