• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meguro

Banned
Tokyo Ghoul 16-19

As expected Touka got herself into trouble, Kaneki finally gets some much needed resolve, and a training session that still does not really explain what a "Kagune" actually is. (Did I miss some kind of explanation?)
I like the look of Kaneki´s mask, also nice small twist that it only shows his "ghoul" eye.

Zweizer

Banned
Akai Mi Hajiketa ch2

Guy is somewhat obnoxious at first, but overall it's a pretty cute story.

dramatis-chan should do more translations. That'd ease panda's burden~

Nightbird

Phew, i finished Tokyo Gohul, and it was a pretty Wild ride.
I liked the Story a lot, and the fighting was awesome as hell. Also Kaneki might be one of the craziest Protagonists in Manga (yes, feel free to prove me wrong, i want to be proven wrong
undercoverbegging for recommendations lol
)

I'm really happy about it being recommended to me. MangaGAF(ManGAF?) has really good taste ^^

Now for a change of heart, i need something funny. As a big, big Gintama-Fan i heard a lot about Sket Dance. Should i go for it, and read it, or do you have other Titles that are more in Line with the Humor of Gintama?

Zweizer

Banned

Now for a change of heart, i need something funny. As a big, big Gintama-Fan i heard a lot about Sket Dance. Should i go for it, and read it, or do you have other Titles that are more in Line with the Humor of Gintama?

I'm picturing AquaWateria getting an aneurysm every time you write 'Tokyo Gohul'. Haha.

Anyways, for comedy recommendations, I'd suggest you check out Hinamatsuri.

HhKI0P6.jpg

Had a laugh when Santa was going Mag-fuckin-neto on the bridge with his Christmas powers.

Half expected him to turn the entire bridge or float away with it.

Stretch 30

I will call this Idontknowyou.jpg

Also, totally not yuri, at all
DY1HNLC.png

And talking of Yuri...

Fr(l)agtime 13

It's interesting how the guy had the same problem as the protagonist of not knowing the real Murakami, what was going in her mind, though she chooses to hide and close herself to the revelation.

Then it goes deeper, about who is truly Murakami and even if she protagonist really wants to know.
Thankfully, she finally goes head on with the problem and start on the path to solve it and to truly know her.

Nightbird

I'm picturing AquaWateria getting an aneurysm every time you write 'Tokyo Gohul'. Haha.

Sounds interesting, i'll give it a look tomorrow. Thank you! :)

Edit: Oy, even more from ColossalLazy! Thank you too, i'll check out those too^^

Sket Dance is the best thing ever. Same amount of humor, touching moments, it's god damn amazing.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

If I wanted to give him an aneurysm I'd mention I dropped it around Chapter 50.

Shengar

Remember when LN wasn't a synonym for "giant harem?"

Me neither.

Baccano! or Kino no Tabi wasn't a giant harem.
Those day are long pass. While harem get anime adaptation of to three season, these works will be always forsaken on the forgotten corner of civilization

I see you guys are talking about me hmmm.

I liked the Story a lot, and the fighting was awesome as hell. Also Kaneki might be one of the craziest Protagonists in Manga (yes, feel free to prove me wrong, i want to be proven wrong
undercoverbegging for recommendations lol
)

I'm really happy about it being recommended to me. MangaGAF(ManGAF?) has really good taste ^^

I'm really happy that you enjoyed it and there's a Sequel out called Tokyo Ghoul:re if you want to join the ride. Forgot to mention but it's spelled Ghoul not Gohul :)

Yeah it's true that Kaneki is a crazy insane Protagonist that you don't see everyday

If I wanted to give him an aneurysm I'd mention I dropped it around Chapter 50.

Not everything is the same for everybody, like I dropped SNK because I honestly got bored. So it's all good.

Though honestly that's when the series starts getting good.

Revo

Stretch 30

Goddamn it, the yuri is going to be real! I won't be let down.

Speaking of yuri, charade should post more.

Usobuko

Banned
7 Seeds Chapter 84

The tension in the air was well illustrated. Despite shoujo-esque art, I can feel it thoroughly, especially so when Aramaki learnt about the attempt rape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom