• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer Graphic Vol.1-2

vhJ9k5el.jpg

Animal knights collect together with the princess to help her save the world from an oversized hammer and then help her punch it in the face.

Well then, the protag is kinda of an ass. Even two volumes in. Pretty interested in seeing more knights get introduced and I guess where this story ends up going.

Though that end of volume 2 :[[[[[[[[[[[[

Love this series, I actually just decided to start rereading this. Also, it's important to realzie that at it's core, this is very much a coming of age story (For both Yuuhi and the other characters as well). Yuuhi develops a LOT over the course of the story

Rhapsody

Banned
Fuuka 43

That chapter was kinda cheesy (more so than usual). I get what it was going for but it was written kind of weird and in your face.

bigkrev

Gakkyu Hotei 1-2

As Busaiku mentioned, I don't think this will work well as a weekly series, but I love how strange the world is and the RONPA RONPA action. Hope it sticks around and figures itself out

Nisekoi 150

Great, a class trip. And now, Raku and Onedera stuck in a car together. Whatever will happen?
Nothing!

Seraph of the End 28

Bad guy seemed really cool, sad he had to get killed. Nice to see actual teamwork for once, instead of everyone just doing their own thing. Hope this new villian is as cool as the last one

Revo

The Black Museum: Springald 1-6 (end)

Was another enjoyable read. Reminded me of JoJo. I blame the hair colors.

Curator girl 2 good.

VRMN

Fuuka 43

That chapter was kinda cheesy (more so than usual). I get what it was going for but it was written kind of weird and in your face.

I agree. Came off as more awkward than the last one. Though I did like the "No. It's my dream." declaration. Probably going to do one of these with each band member.

Mokushiroku Arisu v3 [Light Novel] (End)

B4bW1htCEAMmaJF.png

Fantastic volume. Everyone got even more friendly then ever which is strange since the volume has so many twists. I was afraid they would be split apart with Kiri's betrayal or even Gunjou's death but they remained strong. Im glad Shiro is able to bring these friendly feelings to invoke change in Shinnosuke. Shino's changed so much in three volumes. Though he still can be mean at times he's extremely light hearted and caring and his jokes with Shiro and Gunjou always make me smile and laugh. I love the character focus.

I need v4 now, with the surprising ending and the story opening up beyon dungeon exploring, I need to know where we go from here. There had to be someone pulling the strings in the back. It makes it seem clear how Liezel was able to generate the map. Maybe he is being pulled along unwillingly too due to helping with the Holy Sword Switch too.

_hekk05

Banned
lol you're not welcome here anymore hekk

all you guys going into the unholy gaming side

RIP me

hekk came back?!

I thought he isn't coming back until Hi-Score Girl ends its lawsuit arc.

I was just busy. I'm less busy now. Only 3 finals left and I'm winging them lol
I can pass without showing up for them

At least I'm relatively ahead of the Hi Score Girl curve

Nanatsu no taizai 107

Why did they have to bring back Hawk? So annoying.

All-rounder Meguru 1~94

This was amazing! The fights, the characters, the use of martial arts, the whole package was great!

Can't wait for the new chapter(s) to be scanlated, is it a monthly?

Revo

Sekai Oni 9

;_;
I didn't consciously expect this new development but when I read it it felt like it was always there.

Vito

Banned
All-rounder Meguru 1~94

This was amazing! The fights, the characters, the use of martial arts, the whole package was great!

Can't wait for the new chapter(s) to be scanlated, is it a monthly?

Every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month. So, today there's a new chapter in Japan.

Big One

Banned
Kingdom CAUGHT UP

Got a chance to catch up with this series. Glad to see the Newcomers vs. Wei arc to finally end, as well as a new political arc.

I'm still enamored by how in-depth all the characters are overall. The fact that the author Kingdom is able to make a character like Queen Mother who had all the tools to be a two dimensional villain into a character one can get invested in is still astounding to me. Ryo is the same way. Love it.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Fuuka

Wow, its getting real.

Edit:

Capcom getting a lawsuit? Sony needs to buy them already and save them from the idiotic heads running the show. So many IP's and doing nothing with them.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Fuuka

I'm just glad we're not wasting more than a chapter each of these guys. It would have been funnier if he had a shower scene of Mikasa just like he did for Iwami for no reason.

Nightbird

Tokyo Gohul 20

I don't like where this is going, i knew it was an very bad idea to go into the CCG in this State, even if it's just for Information >.<

Zweizer

Banned
Capcom getting a lawsuit? Sony needs to buy them already and save them from the idiotic heads running the show. So many IP's and doing nothing with them.

Nah it's Square-Enix who's being sued by SNK because of Hi-Score Girl. dramatis-chan just got confused.

Considering the Monster Hunter situation (among others), a buyout of Capcom by Sony sounds rather unlikely to say the least, but hey, don't let me keep you from dreaming.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Nah it's Square-Enix who's being sued by SNK because of Hi-Score Girl. dramatis-chan just got confused.

Considering the Monster Hunter situation (among others), a buyout of Capcom by Sony sounds rather unlikely to say the least, but hey, don't let me keep you from dreaming.

I don't think you guys are close enough for this.

dramatis

Heroic Legend of Arslan 18

I wonder sometimes how they're going to make an anime out of 18 chapters, the plot is moving pretty slow.

Mrgrgrr.

Wait, Capcom? I thought it was SNK who instigated the lawsuit?
Ooops.

Well, when in doubt blame Capcom if you can't blame Square Enix.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends

Ah I see, Square Enix can go burn in the fire. Also please let me dream ;_; I WANT MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4 ZWEIZER!

Samurai Flamenco - Another Days 07-10

Everyone loves Goto.

So to recap:

Goto wins at a Who Knows Hazama Best? quiz-off

Then, Hazama and Goto ends up living together

And finally Hazama ends up travelling back in time to get it on hang out with Goto's ancestor.

/dying

Tsuki-Tsuki 34.5 + 36
Being meido is suffering, but even so, Machina comparing her to WorstGirl2012 is going way, way too far. Speaking of, the Extra makes me concerned that she's going to crash the expedition in the near future. With any luck she'll run playfully into the ocean without knowing how to swim.

Gokukoku no Brynhildr 126

Just when I'd come to terms with the events of the last few chapters, they pull this. I don't want to get my hopes up so I'll suppress my feelings until this development plays out. On a lighter note, any new obstacle to the MC / Neko pairing is welcome.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Tsuki-Tsuki 34.5 + 36

Being meido is suffering, but even so, Machina comparing her to WorstGirl2012 is going way, way too far. Speaking of, the Extra makes me concerned that she's going to crash the expedition in the near future. With any luck she'll run playfully into the ocean without knowing how to swim.

Gokukoku no Brynhildr 126

Just when I'd come to terms with the events of the last few chapters, they pull this. I don't want to get my hopes up so I'll suppress my feelings until this development plays out. On a lighter note, any new obstacle to the MC / Neko pairing is welcome.

I would read tsuki tsuki if the beginning wasn't so horrible.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Yeah, I thought it was pretty terrible initially and nearly dropped it. Fortunately I persevered until the maid showed up and made everything much more tolerable.

Ehhh.... tolerable. I'll see what I can do, I'm not going through puberty anymore so I won't be reading it just for the fanservice.

Considering how they're holding Spider-Man hostage shouldn't you blame Sony for the lack of a new MvC?

Didn't they reach an agreement or something recently?

Zweizer

Banned
I don't think you guys are close enough for this.

But dramatis-chan is MangaGAF's caretaker! That's like being our big brother/sister! (>&#969;<)

Ooops.

Well, when in doubt blame Capcom if you can't blame Square Enix.

Capcpom are below Squeenix on the blaming chart? They're slipping up.

Ah I see, Square Enix can go burn in the fire. Also please let me dream ;_; I WANT MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4 ZWEIZER!

Considering how they're holding Spider-Man hostage shouldn't you blame Sony for the lack of a new MvC?

balgajo

Fuuka

Is it just me or Fuuka got better after
she died
?

I wasn't even liking the manga before, but now I think I do.

Keijo 13

Looks like we might get the Miyata stuff sooner than expected.

Also wasn't expecting that, but i guess it shows how their friendship is growing since she's apparently being herself all that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom