• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayoe! Nanatsu no Daizai Gakuen! 01-09

gZ1LTnd.jpg

A spin-off of the Seven Deadly Sin characters in a high school setting.

Pretty amusing.

rrvv

Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer 1-30

Pretty refreshing take of "Me and You VS Everyone". The cast so far very varied and entertaining. the power seem describe poorly as a basic telekinesis. week but strong many way. interesting to see how they will use it

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Woah, Yakitate Japan discussion.
I sure hope you guys ready, because the later part have more insane reaction, it have to be seen to be believed.

Shinkaigyo no Anko san 1-8.5

Shark girl best girl.

Sora yori takaku 11

"FUCK, I'M PRETTY POPULAR! I'VE GOT A GRANNY AND AN ANIMAL FIGHTING OVER MY ASS!!"
FYI: He already bang both of them. Dude is so damn popular

rrvv

Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer 30-40

Another one bite the dust ;_;

Woah, Yakitate Japan discussion.
I sure hope you guys ready, because the later part have more insane reaction, it have to be seen to be believed.

shame last arc kinda underwhelming

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Are all of you re-reading Yakitate!! ? Its pretty good but gets stale when its the same damn thing over and over again. Also cannabis bread is broken, its bends the space time continuum.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer 30-40

Another one bite the dust ;_;

shame last arc kinda underwhelming

It pretty much become "WHAT!?" But some of them are hilarious.

Also, nice to see you reading Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer. It's one of my fav. manga

Uchi no Maou Kamimasen yo 07

The Demon King wants a job change!

I hope i'm not the only one who try to do the finger thing Maou did. It's hard as hell....

rrvv

i45WkNv.jpg

Me and You VS the World

Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer 60-65.5 [END]

well that is quite nice coming of age story. it start from group of people that dont like world and want to destroy it. over time the grown to like and see that the world is worth saving.

exciting and diverse character. both in personality and power. I always like batle manga that prefer tactical analysis over power increment. It have really good pace and really satisfying ending. would recommended to everyone

My highlight from the ending is
Samidare Space Punch!

It pretty much become "WHAT!?" But some of them are hilarious.

I think the author pretty much run out of idea after monaco arc. still it pretty awesome. Soma still have long way to go to match it.

also

Kinda miss her :<

Akito

Whoa, Yakitate Japan group read, too bad I'm not home to join you guys, it's still my absolute favorite cooking manga, everyone is so insane there.

I think the author pretty much run out of idea after monaco arc. still it pretty awesome. Soma still have long way to go to match it.

also

Kinda miss her :<

Agreed on everything, Tsukino best girl.

I read about 10 chapters of Yakitate Japan once and just couldn't find the motivation and inccentives to read on.

I think I read the first... 18 volumes or so. Then I noticed the jokes weren't as funny as before and the author got in the style of doing reaaally long and not very fun setups for simple gags in the end, and around that part I dropped it.

Fukurou-kun to Kare 3 - 6 (End)
The manga was a fantastic blend of baseball and BL. The story of love emerging from the star baseball player and the popular tv baseball announcer was so sweet. It had all the sweet things that BL manga have like good height difference kiss scenes, drama with previous lovers that were childhood friends/rivals, and some nice bed/bath scenes. I loved Shiratori design. Good baseball character design. Fukuro was also a good design and really nice to follow around. Im glad it at least avoided heavy tears or anger but resolved things peacefully. Great read.

upandaway

Yakitate's amazing, I love it. It definitely set the standard for a lot of extreme comedy manga around and after it hit. Soma takes a lot after it too.

Keijo 14

The smoke from her butt after the shot is the thing that got me. This manga is insane :lol

tKuPBnl.png

Pretty hype to see how they handle the test

Takkoku 42

gAZlevB.png

Look, I'm not saying anything. Nothing's coming from me about this, no. But you know what I'm talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom