• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElFly

Toriko

This is one of my favorites training science explanations ever.

Also, I feel these mangas go best when there's a narrator. Happened in a few chapters of the ant saga in HxH too.

RJbtCuG.png

Can I take this as a moment?

Because I want to take this as a moment.

Awww at little Kamui being a momma's boy.

Him and Kagura were so cute together before everything went sour.

Could you be more specific about "some of the arcs" ?

Like, I'll give anyone a pass for liking anything before & including soul society.

*raises hand*

first two arcs where nice.... some Espadas where cool

the arcs after though where confusing..... weirdly paced.... poorly structured.... repetitive and filled with silly power ups

but there where some cool highlights ... As in there being some nice moments here and there in a overly bad package

An example was me enjoying the 0th divison showing off their stuff before Kubo logic got involved

Bleach is truly the most formulaic Shounen I have read I can prety much predicted how everything will go each chapter.

One Piece - I expected to hate this chapter based on no Luffy but that was a surprisingly novel outcome to the conflict I loved it.

ARGH I CAN"T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOGASHI!!!!!!!!!

T
O
G
A
S
H
I
!

TO-------GA---------SHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....why do you do this to US

WHY?!!

Did we harm you so badly that you just don't care

Why is HIATUSXHIATUS still on HIATUS?!?!

WSJ is NOT WHAT it used to be..... There are more generic GARBAGE Series ongoing on that unorganmized magazine then interesting ones

HECK I'd trade in the only good ongoing series on JUMP such as...

ONE PIECE and TORIKO (Hero Academia being to new to judge it completely) for HXH to come back!

MadHouse is bloody waiting for your ass to make new chapters so that they could contineu with the show

GOD DAMMIT TOGASHI

GAAAAHHH!!!

.....maybe Kubo made me overly angry that I became cynical for everything else thus making me throw OP and Toriko under the bus even though their lukewarm chapters aren't presenting how awesome the series are as a whole let alone compared to Bleach

Man.... I need to stop creating some false hope for these Bleach Arcs they just hit you hard when Kubo logic starts to kick in

.....maybe Kubo made me overly angry that I became cynical for everything else thus making me throw OP and Toriko under the bus even though their lukewarm chapters aren't presenting how awesome the series are as a whole let alone compared to Bleach

Man.... I need to stop creating some false hope for these Bleach Arcs they just hit you hard when Kubo logic starts to kick in

72c.jpg

ARGH I CAN"T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOGASHI!!!!!!!!!

T
O
G
A
S
H
I
!

TO-------GA---------SHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....why do you do this to US

WHY?!!

Did we harm you so badly that you just don't care

Why is HIATUSXHIATUS still on HIATUS?!?!

WSJ is NOT WHAT it used to be..... There are more generic GARBAGE Series ongoing on that unorganmized magazine then interesting ones

HECK I'd trade in the only good ongoing series on JUMP such as...

ONE PIECE and TORIKO (Hero Academia being to new to judge it completely) for HXH to come back!

MadHouse is bloody waiting for your ass to make new chapters so that they could contineu with the show

GOD DAMMIT TOGASHI

GAAAAHHH!!!

Cnylolh.gif

....... ^You.................................................... ^Togashi

I am calm guys

I watched some Jojo and eat some pie

Both of these are clinically known as soothers.... I just need to not look at Bleach and HXH for a few hours

somedevil

Mob Psycho 76 Raw:

I just read it and whaaaaaaaaat. I need some translations because
it looks like that kid killed his parents and set the house on fire

dani_dc

*sees RealTalker breakdown*

Good thing I don't particularly care for HxH, even if I did really enjoy the last few runs it had.

One Piece 771

What happened to Baby 5 x Law? :(

after calming down and re-reading the Toriko and OP chapter this week without any bottled anger I gotta admire the Toriko series shadow work

I mean the shading that Mitsutoshi does for his manga is nicely done and blends well

woooooooooo vacation until 5 Jan. Time to party hard, clean my animu and games backlog.

Yumekui Merry 76

Yo dat memory. Soon the truth will be revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom