• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS

XOMX6AG.gif

Quasar

Fujiyama-san 26 - another nice chapter. I really quite like this. Its no Lovely Complex though.

Kono Kanojo wa Fiction desu 33 - Really pretty meh how this was wrapped up.

Lain

The Breaker: New Waves 195

I need the new chapter, like, yesterday.
I need Shion to enter beast mode and do a number and that asshole. Hopefully the elder coming there, wounded as he is, will make Shion unleash the real beast.

Terra Formars Vol. 11

...Did that dude just take a Fa Jin to the nuts? By someone named Chun Li?

Oh.
Oh.

This is pushing HxH territory where 8 chapters = five minutes.
There are Honey Badger Terraformars now? Those fuckers are mean. Just need Goose and Moose varieties and the humans are screwed.
How the fuck are they getting these Earth animal powers anyway? We've gone from insects to honey badgers. I thought they got powers from the Bugs I crew, I don't remember any honey badgers on that. Are they just Cars and carry all life's DNA in them?
I cannot keep track of this shit at all. There's too many characters and the three month wait between volumes being translated wipes my memory. I don't think I can even remember half of what I just read.

Terra Formars Vol. 11

I cannot keep track of this shit at all. There's too many characters and the three month wait between volumes being translated wipes my memory. I don't think I can even remember half of what I just read.

Not like any character is developed enough to cheer for. Just look at all the retardo-awesome stuff and have fun. I even forget who has which power most of the time, and i refer to all the characters by animal power. (but i do that to most manga nowadays, so whatevs)

To Aru Majutsu no Index X To Aru Kagaku no Railgun 4Koma Anthology 14-26

tHcBQVX.png

Any chapter that had Last Order and Accelerator were just adorable.

Not like any character is developed enough to cheer for. Just look at all the retardo-awesome stuff and have fun. I even forget who has which power most of the time, and i refer to all the characters by animal power. (but i do that to most manga nowadays, so whatevs)

The only character name I can remember is Michelle.
Please do not check my post history because it will look like I have short term memory loss.

Terra Formars Vol. 11

Oh.
Oh.

This is pushing HxH territory where 8 chapters = five minutes.
There are Honey Badger Terraformars now? Those fuckers are mean. Just need Goose and Moose varieties and the humans are screwed.
How the fuck are they getting these Earth animal powers anyway? We've gone from insects to honey badgers. I thought they got powers from the Bugs I crew, I don't remember any honey badgers on that. Are they just Cars and carry all life's DNA in them?

Honey Badger WTF I thought this series was mostly about insects, that's news to me :0

Honey Badger WTF I thought this series was mostly about insects, that's news to me :0

It was, but they started using Crustaceans a while ago and now it's just anything goes. I'm not sure if there's a reason that I missed (I think the surgery got better, more complex as time went on) but there was a Narwhal person this volume.

Nordicus

Jitsu wa Watashi wa 57

I've definitely noticed that Youko's usual style is pretty sexy with the cleavage, long legs and high heels (seriously, how often do you see high heels on uniformed school girls in manga?) so I like it that the manga acknowledges that, and how she can't make her sex appeal work on anyone
Serious panels are amazing yet again

wonzo

Banned
Junketsu no Maria 1-12

Checked this out cuz the animes gonna air next season and I didn't know the dude behind Moyashimon did it. Will buy the shit outta the upcoming Kodansha US releases even tho I'm still salty as fuck about Vinland Saga.

Revo

DICE 76

Considering we're getting these moments together I'm guessing she will have the chance to become an A ranker.

wonzo

Banned
Noramimi 28-36

Man this never ceases to impress. Never though a series about "mascots" would deal with things like existential crises or very bitter divorces and the children caught in between. It's a very emotional work which never fails to resonate with me.

Revo

Kuroko no Basket - Extra Game 1

As expected, they're all pieces of shit.
Hopefully this at least manages to stay at a level above what the final game was at. Although probably won't be too enjoyable as all their evilness will have to be shown during the match as well.

fertygo

Kuroko no Basket - Extra Game 1

As expected, they're all pieces of shit.
Hopefully this at least manages to stay at a level above what the final game was at. Although probably won't be too enjoyable as all their evilness will have to be shown during the match as well.

White player using monkey analogy with some black being his teammate.

Japanese sure fucking ignorant..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom