• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zweizer

Banned
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun ch59

Texting is fun~

Spirit Circle ch31

The end draws near. Poor Nono though.

Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari ch6.5

He's pretty honest. Got to give him that.

Revo

Yakitate!! Japan 200

This is just stupid. Not in any good way whatsoever. Not even Kuroyanagi reactions can save (and truthfully, these game show ones haven't been up to his first time judging ones).

Yakitate!! Japan 200

This is just stupid. Not in any good way whatsoever. Not even Kuroyanagi reactions can save (and truthfully, these game show ones haven't been up to his first time judging ones).

That's the problem with Yakitate.

The last few chapters are just so bad.

Revo

Yakitate! Japan 207

I can see where bread zombies came from now.

This is so god damn stupid and still doesn't cross into 'how weird can this get, this is how i'll enjoy it' territory.

Yakitate! Japan 212

Two Kirisakis=double the stupid

Yakitate! Japan 224

How dare you do that to Tsukino???!

Yakitate! Japan 225

That was close, he might have become a good baker.

Okay now it's actually bread zombies.

Zweizer

Banned
Jyoshikausei ch26

I know that feel.

Honto no Kanojo ch11

Happy friends having a happy sleepover in the happy house of her happy family~

Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga ch19

High school~
Also, what a transformation~

Ore ga Ojou-sama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Rachirareta Ken ch23

EUl3jqD.png

Isn't that just regular pro wrestling?

Revo

Yakitate!! Japan 228-242

That was dumb. Suuuper dumb. Whatever, it's over now.

Overall thoughts

Beginning->best pantasia baker was best arcs
Monaco arc started the shift downward, Pierrot is a good guy but not as good as a reactioner as Kuroyanagi.
Bread reactions actually affecting things
(starting with reviving Pierrot's parents)
signaled the ridiculous downshift in quality. Even Kuroyanagi had to suffer from this, especially as the reactions got more and more reality affecting.
Then everything having to do with Maou is even lower in quality. Degrading to a really, really low point.

Not to mention the bad use of characters in general.

But yeah, started good, ended shit, not much new. Just a dive this ridiculous is never good to see.

Nightbird

Real Account 11

So, basicly the same thing but this Time from the other perspective. Damn, i feel like deleting my Twitter when reading this Manga
KuGsj.gif

Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha 16-17

They are on the ropes.
They got an advantage.
Nope, on the ropes again.
Let's pause for a harem building moment.

RKD-EK9

Felt like blasphemy against god and pushing the idea of suicide, awful manga.

Premise didnt make sense, theres no way anyone could go to heaven with his inflated altruism points, unless a full series would introduce a savior of sorts since no one could reach it by good deeds alone.

Why so religious shonenjump :/

Quasar

Untouchable 29 - Did not go as badly as I imagined, but then this is supposed to be a romance so I guess what happened was whats to be expected.

Starting up Bleach again because I read the Aizen arc when I was in a dark place a few years ago. Goddam. The Fullbringers are just what this story needed. Kubo weaved them in beautifully. Love Riruka. :)

Witchcraft Works Vol.02

There's a great detail to things happening in the background in this series that I really appreciate now after watching the anime. I also like the progression that's going on as well as the relationship between Honoka and Kagari. And how we finally see the white stuff that's within Honoka get released, heh heh heh

Completed Shinobi Life today.
Enjoyed it but really hated how they
completely dropped the princess ancestor 1/3 of the way through, especially after the MC said she would stay there and take over for her.

Ending also felt rushed but at least it was satisfying.

Drifters x-21

I see why i find the art so odd. All characters follow a basic lanky male structure and Hirano then proceeds to solder tits onto the females. Dude also has a serious hardon for drawing only one eye. Wouldn't be so odd if it weren't a little bit off so often.

Fun story, tho. Nobu is pure baller swag.

Benten Rock You 1
Her shrine could use a dress code.

The FeMC and a goddess team up to finish an incomplete song written by a dead school girl. Not sure how strongly this'll portray the musical side of things, but if it takes it at all seriously, this is probably about as effectively as you could sugar coat the music genre pill for me. Well, aside from doing a survival game story where your head explodes if you play a wrong note or something.

Fudatsuki no Kyoko-chan 04

Everyone seems to think of nothing but misunderstandings in this series.

Oishii Kamishama 07

A goddess's weakness is a brush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom