• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

dani_dc

Just have to rub them every day!
And drink all the milk!

Where there's a will, there's a way!

You'd think that would be a very short lived myth considering the results.

I wonder if implants are considered illegal performance enhancers within Keijo.

You can't make me click that spoiler

I'm with you friend.

Should have labeled that with a chapter number. I assumed it was an old chapter. :(

Who moderates the mods?

Busaiku

Assassination Classroom 116
VkpilLM.png
Dang, the switch.

Zweizer

Banned
Nana to Kaoru ch124

How bold.

The Azure Bird and Spring Wind (One-shot) by Yurihara Aki

Short story about a girl who apparently can see ghosts and the paranormal club she joined. No particular developments or anything, so it's kind of dull, though it's somewhat cute as well.

Sakura Discord 1

So this is Jitsu wa Watashi wa author's earlier manga? I wasn't instantly enamored with this like I was with JwWw, mostly because the protagonist was such a moody bitch.

Still, Masuda Eiji's humor is noticeable and it's probably a safe bet that it'll soon overtake the "we couldn't win a single baseball game no matter how we tried" angst
Still holding out hope for Doumei Ningen no Tsukurikata getting picked up.

29687872pcu3o.jpg

Koe no Katachi chapter 32

Please tell me that this is not even remotely reflective of how the Japanese view deafness and other birth defects. This is evil for the sake of being evil level shit.

Revo

Fairy Tail 416

expecting entire guild to somehow be able to power up natsu to defeat him

Fairy Tail Zero 7

Woo black magic!

lol Blazblue.

Just found out about the manga characters appearing in a new story mode, but have yet to announce them as playable.

Why would you even announce them then?

No one cares about character appearances in a dismal fighting game story unless players can actually use them.

360pages

To be fair, Blazblue is one of the only fighting games to have a story that is pretty much the center of the games. Whether or not it's good however...

Alright.

I believe we're finally crossing the waters where everyone whose reading this and hasn't read Negima! yet, needs to do so now.

Because Life-Maker showing up is a big deal.

And I mean big.

To be fair, Blazblue is one of the only fighting games to have a story that is pretty much the center of the games. Whether or not it's good however...

As someone whose witnessed Ragna's life sucks the story since the very beginning.

I stand by my opinion when calling it dismal.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
He's not talented as

Seriously, show me when Soma has been the type to suddenly pull shit out of his ass when he has been consistently portrayed as hard working for the last 102 chapters of the manga.

Hell the best part about the soy soup is that it's pretty much inspired from his father's recipe, when he lost that battle.

Come on man, you don't get to do stuff like the Omelette 200 people breakfast thingie or Tadakoro expulsion battle and all other various stuff that he pulled off and then turn over on the next page and say, "Oh no, he's not talented," LOL.

I don't know why the notion seem to offend you, actually. It's a common trope in Shounen/manga in general. Showing how much of a "hardworker" the main guy is: Naruto does it, Bleach does it, etc etc.

Jitsu wa Watashi wa 61.5

First time seeing the teacher in colour and that was nice.

Also she does care LOL

Keijo 16

Dat chest use haha

And now the suspense is killing me, let's see how she deals with this.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I read some of Negmia, but really don't feel like reading more.

It drastically changes genres about half-way through. It goes from harem comedy to bonkers-over-the-top shounen fight series. If I remember right originally he wanted to do what it turned into but his editors wanted another harem comedy.

Busaiku

It drastically changes genres about half-way through. It goes from harem comedy to bonkers-over-the-top shounen fight series. If I remember right originally he wanted to do what it turned into but his editors wanted another harem comedy.

I read up till Rakan returned or something.
Did not like much of the cast.

Revo

Assassination Classroom 116

After Nagisa Time I don't find the forced to be a girl stuff that good anymore, even if it was excused :(

I notice that a new volume of D.Gray-man came out in USA not too long ago. Man I miss that series.:(

Well it seems like Hoshino is working on a sequel to D-Gray Man. She wrote it on her Instagram and even showed some pics but it hasn't been officially confirmed when it will happen.

So I have faith that just maybe maybe it will happen sometime 2015.

Principate

Saint Titanfall
I read up till Rakan returned or something.
Did not like much of the cast.

Yeah I got bored of the cast pretty fucking quick. I only been fairly casually reading this but it seems to be getting "interesting" a lot quicker. Still not certain whether I'll bother to keep reading it though.

Koe no Katachi chapter 32

Please tell me that this is not even remotely reflective of how the Japanese view deafness and other birth defects. This is evil for the sake of being evil level shit.
Korea and Japan yeah.

Korea's worse tho. That's a lot written about how some view birth defects. It's disgusting.

Droplet

Well it seems like Hoshino is working on a sequel to D-Gray Man. She wrote it on her Instagram and even showed some pics but it hasn't been officially confirmed when it will happen.

So I have faith that just maybe maybe it will happen sometime 2015.

Wait doesn't a sequel imply that the first series ended.

...did it end?

Wha wha wha WHAT?!

Wait doesn't a sequel imply that the first series ended.

...did it end?

This is from her Instagram.

Thank you a lot of comments. D.Gray-man sequel is in writing. But, it is when to posted is that decide the people who support me, you can not announcement from me. The Instagram is the venue of my personal private. Please pardon.

It's not officially confirmed but it does give some hope that it will come back sometime. It also probably has to due with her magazine publication because we don't know who it is at the moment.

So yeah just believe. 😁

UQ Holder 65

it's happening. though I totally forgot about the evil mage dude apparently.

spoiler: totoe joins the tournament anyway.

Yamada whatever

and another character that hasn't been relevant in forever (if ever) suddenly becomes really important. why am I still reading this?

Prison School 151-152

Hana forever suffering ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom