• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usobuko

Banned
Omoidedama / Memory Save Candy Chapter 1 ( RAW ) by Arai Mamare

ZC0drA8.png

Lovely art. The story bounce between young adults love life and medical science along with its implication. It is likely to be a compilation of short stories of people from different walks of life and their interactions with this treatment.

Insensible Fight 5
B7-Mi51CYAErhg1.png:large

Has to be best art for an HQ doujin award out there. Sure they dont do anything but it was so good seeing Kagehina antics, the occasional Tsukki remarks, and that Suga helping them. Really entertaining.

dani_dc

Kono Oneesan wa Fiction desu!? 47

Oh, this is ending next chapter. I guess that explains why the story seemed to be advancing for once.

One Piece 774

Heal, Heal Fruit? Well that is a very annoying power

when I saw that they wanted to heal all those guys that got taken down I had so much fear in my heart that we'd suffer another round of fodder battles

DDDD:

I wonder if that power can heal a torn off arm (if he does still hold on to his severed limb that is) hehehehehe

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Heal Heal fruit is stupid when we JUST got done with a tragic backstory about Corazan trying to cure Law's disease with the Opa Opa fruit.

I mean come the fuck on Oda, way to overlap your fruits.

upandaway

One Piece

Yeah that Robin fight sure happened. But I guess it makes sense, keeps up the theme of all the enemies being beaten by non-SHs. I'm shipping Leo and Manshelly full force.

She really is adorable by the way

Heal Heal fruit is stupid when we JUST got done with a tragic backstory about Corazan trying to cure Law's disease with the Opa Opa fruit.

I don't think she can heal diseases, the Ope Ope fruit seems to be more versatile but also require more skill to use to its full potential, where her fruit is a click and done.

Averon

Soma 103 spoilers

Hayama (spice guy) winning really surprised me. Guess you really can't take anything for granted in this series, which is great.

Toriko 309

I read it and it the chapter is already over

fastest Toriko chapter I have ever read.... man it should've been two chapters :/

Soma 103 spoilers

Hayama (spice guy) winning really surprised me. Guess you really can't take anything for granted in this series, which is great.

Soma needs the power of Love to rise up to the next stage.... remember chapter 1 and what the Dad said

I am glad with that Spoiler

Soma shouldn't rise to greatness that quickly.... Plus he now has the students of the academy looking at him in new ways from before that is more then enough

Bleach 612

...That's Yoruichi's brother?
Good chapter because Soi Fon was in it

One Piece 774

You know guys this healing thing wouldn't be a problem if you killed your enemies.

I dunno this seems more like it removes fatigue and couldn't heal Kyros' Leg or Zoro's eye because it's also limited by a time or damage constraint. If it could then yes that's pretty dumb, and then again Kyros getting his leg back, at least temporarily seems like it could happen with Robin, Law and Manshelly ALL in the same arc.

At least Robin is actually gonna fight.

Soma 103 spoilers

The spice must flow!

That has to be some bad writing.
Kurokiba Ryou deserved the win, I will not accept this

lol

Turok_TTZ

Why would you read Negima
Ken Akamatsu is a hack
plz support good authors with a modicum of talent instead~
Do you read shit or are your tastes just terrible by default?

Akamatsu is fantastic but he is a slow starter. he will only get better with UQ Holder as it progresses.

I hoping for the best in gintama's latest chapter.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

such awkward timing with this and the post above it :p

as for the spoiler

while its good this arc should be done now finally, it sucks that asshole won since he's still gonna be stupidly arrogant. But thinking about it the winner would be from a pile of garbage anyways so i guess at least let the MC be held back some more

The winner is going to get btfo by Erina, probably.

What I want is for Erina
to heavily take down the winner (who may arrogantly challenge her to a Shokugeki) in order to secretly avenge Soma... Seeing as she slowly started to admire Soma's cooking and propaply is going to feel kinda saddened by his loss

actually what would be better is
if Soma starts to be in the slumps after this and she smacks him back to reality quoting what he said to her in the car ride

I also want
the Spice guy (if he won) to get overly skilled after losing to Erina if he does ever challenge her, so that Soma would have to really work hard to beat him

Edit: Actually
her losing to the Spice dude after he trains for a month or so would be nice..... brings her down to face reality

Ace of Diamond 180 - 201
B7-w_AnCQAAvyX5.png

Hope we get more Shirakawa, Carlos, and Mei panels in the upcoming time of these Koshien.

Otherwise setting my sights on Fall for the rise of Seidou. None of the other characters seem interesting thus far, so I hope the manga has some surprises to show for the third years replacements or else the manga will suffer a bit.

At least my dream team Kuramochi, Eijun, Miyuki, Harucchi, Kawakami, and Furuya are still starters.

OPM CH 42

lots of up shots and curvature even though she is wearing a fullbody dress.....

lol anyway action was nice another one will join Saitama's groupie party

Genos is such a dark guy at times.... finding amusement in people being embarrassingly destroyed by his "Sensei"

Zweizer

Banned
One Punch Man ch42

Fubuki sure looks delicious~ Dem curves~

I wonder what her relationship with Saitama will be now that she's aware of his strength.

Peephole ch56

Flashback time!

Gokukoku no Brynhildr 130

So, uh, how about that genius MC? Trading a Kazumi date for a Neko one is a downgrade, but fortunately our hero managed to screw up any progress with her in commendable style. RIP.

Also I would like to express my appreciation for the vol 12 cover.

9001473pvjwc.jpg

Zweizer

Banned
Tsugihagi na Kanojo by Goo & Tanaka Fumi

A decent story about two terminally ill people and whether one's life is equal to another or not.

...Until the ending, which flushes everything down the toilet. Now, if someone could wipe the last ten pages from my memory.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Tsugihagi na Kanojo by Goo & Tanaka Fumi

A decent story about two terminally ill people and whether one's life is equal to another or not.

...Until the ending, which flushes everything down the toilet. Now, if someone could wipe the last ten pages from my memory.

Hoping for Narcissu like manga, get RAGE ending.
That twist at the end is something alright.

Jarmel

Banned
So I just finished Sankarea and wow that was a shitty ending.

Anyway does anyone know what happens in the Sankarea special chapter? Seems like Wanko still won in the end.

Nanatsu no Taizai Anime and Manga thoughts

Watched the latest episode where they meet up with Gowther and man did the Anime change it up a bit.... No kids at all

It isn't that big of a deal bur if the manga decided to bring back that boy that Gowther Nannied then the anime will have to even spin it even more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom